ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Address

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

iykabdul
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Help with Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Stage 2

Post by iykabdul » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Please I need assistance of people who have completed the Stage 2 of Exceptional Talent visa application. In the visa application for were they asked me to provide additional information about my application. I do not know how to complete that. Please can someone assist me, I do not want to make mistake

iykabdul
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UK Address

Post by iykabdul » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Please where will I put my UK address in the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent -Stage 2) visa application form.
I cannot seem to find it and I am about paying for the NHS.

Regards,
Iykabdul

V_i_k_i
Newly Registered
Belarus

Re: UK Address

Post by V_i_k_i » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm

If the question is what UK address is to indicate, it can be your first address of arrival - even if it's a hotel

Faridab
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Help with Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Stage 2

Post by Faridab » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:48 am

iykabdul wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:17 pm
Please I need assistance of people who have completed the Stage 2 of Exceptional Talent visa application. In the visa application for were they asked me to provide additional information about my application. I do not know how to complete that. Please can someone assist me, I do not want to make mistake
hey there,
were you able to find out what to put in that portion? because I'm in the similar position as you.would you be able to shed some light, light,thanks.
cheers!