ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sopra steria/UKVCAS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Barryclark
Newly Registered
Mood:
Czech Republic

sopra steria/UKVCAS

Post by Barryclark » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:04 am

I provide assistance on a voluntary basis via a charitable organisation to people with immigration and asylum issues. Last year I helped someone (MH) with an online application for citizenship, and made an appointment with Sopra Steria (SS) for her to attend and Manchester service point to hand in her documents and have her biometric details recorded. This proceeded to a satisfactory conclusion without any difficulty.
I am now assisting another person (MA) with an application, but when I try to book an appointment with SS for MA it wont let me, and any appointment it makes is for MH. I cannot work out how to get MH out of the system. Has anyone had similar problems, and any suggestions would be welcome.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: sopra steria/UKVCAS

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:33 am

Not sure what application you are completing online presumably, but the surinder Singh route applicants have to request a paper form from home office and apply by post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.