ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS - dependant (child) form query

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

A101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

IHS - dependant (child) form query

Post by A101 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying for Tier 4 student, along with my 2 dependants. I have completed my application in which I mentioned my 2 dependants. Now I am working on their applications (PBS dependant - child visa). In the form I have mentioned that they will be travelling with me, as we are all applying together. Once the form was complete I moved on to the IHS payment. There they are asking regarding my (the student/main applicants) visa expiry date, as the heading is 'You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK' where I have not entered such information in the initial form.

Can someone please clarify what to do here?

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: IHS - dependant (child) form query

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:10 am

You can check what will be your visa expiry date. See the table at paragraph 287 of the Tier 4 policy guidance.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -4-student
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

A101
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by A101 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:37 pm

I should add the visa expiry date even though i dont actually have the visa yet? Since we are applying together. Will that be ok?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:36 pm

A101 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:37 pm
I should add the visa expiry date even though i dont actually have the visa yet? Since we are applying together. Will that be ok?
You seem to be over-thinking it. If the form allows you to leave the answer blank, you could do that instead if you prefer.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.