ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Korekt » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 am

Remti wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:08 am
Korekt wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:50 pm
Remti wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Just a question. Ive for 2 jobs. The first one ive been working for over a year and the second job just under a year buf over 6 months . Which for the first one i can show 12 months of payslips and the 2nd one just 9months. Do you think that will be a problem?
Under which category of the financial requirement?
Employment over 6 months in both jobs. If thats what you meant : :?:
Category A then.

If just one job is sufficient to meet the income requirements, then what's required are just the payslips for the 6 months preceding the application date, or the 26 weeks preceding the same if paid weekly.

If there is a need to use both jobs, then the payslips from both jobs for the 6 months preceding the application date, or the 26 weeks preceding the same if paid weekly.

Are both jobs salaried?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:54 pm

ElizaK wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:14 am
Hopefully everyone recieves some good news soon Inshallah!
Any news for yourself?

Remti

Post by Remti » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Korekt wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 am
Remti wrote:
Korekt wrote:
Remti wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:18 pm
Just a question. Ive for 2 jobs. The first one ive been working for over a year and the second job just under a year buf over 6 months . Which for the first one i can show 12 months of payslips and the 2nd one just 9months. Do you think that will be a problem?
Category A then.

If just one job is sufficient to meet the income requirements, then what's required are just the payslips for the 6 months preceding the application date, or the 26 weeks preceding the same if paid weekly.

If there is a need to use both jobs, then the payslips from both jobs for the 6 months preceding the application date, or the 26 weeks preceding the same if paid weekly.

Are both jobs salaried?
Yes salaried jobs however the 2nd one is temporary but ive been working there nearly a year now

Remti

Post by Remti » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:30 pm

Remti wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 pm
Korekt wrote:
Remti wrote:
Korekt wrote:

Category A then.

Are both jobs salaried?
Yes salaried jobs however the 2nd one is temporary but ive been working there nearly a year now
Also you said 6 months of payslips and thats how i understood it too that from both employers i should provide 6 months of payslips but on the checklist that comes with the application its asking for 12months of payslips?? Im confused

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Remti wrote:
Korekt wrote:
Remti wrote:
Korekt wrote:

Category A then.

Are both jobs salaried?
Hey bud,
I am no immigration guru however, although you will Apply for Category A (1 job for 6 months or more & meet the income requirement) do not withhold your second income from them especially if the salary is going into the same account (Bank Statements) that you will provide. Add it is a second income & be 'clear' in your covering letter to cover that element too - that although your 1 salary covers the financial requirement you are working for a second employer and providing details of that too etc. - by all means check with someone but I know I would if I was in that situation.
Thanks.
Jay

Remti

Post by Remti » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:23 pm

JayHussain wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:42 pm
Remti wrote:
Korekt wrote:
Remti wrote:

Category A then.

Are both jobs salaried?
Hey bud,
I am no immigration guru however, although you will Apply for Category A (1 job for 6 months or more & meet the income requirement) do not withhold your second income from them especially if the salary is going into the same account (Bank Statements) that you will provide. Add it is a second income & be 'clear' in your covering letter to cover that element too - that although your 1 salary covers the financial requirement you are working for a second employer and providing details of that too etc. - by all means check with someone but I know I would if I was in that situation.
Thanks.
Jay
Thanx Jay. I was just checking incase i reapply again as im thinking to lodge an appeal first . Its just the time thats bothering me

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:54 pm
ElizaK wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:14 am
Hopefully everyone recieves some good news soon Inshallah!
Any news for yourself?
Nope, nothing at all ;( how about you?

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Any of the August / September waiters received any contact or chosen to contact HO for an update?

Husband and I on 73 WD now

Downloaded an app on my phone to count days as 80-90-120 - hoping for this to keep me going!

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:06 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!

Any of the August / September waiters received any contact or chosen to contact HO for an update?

Husband and I on 73 WD now

Downloaded an app on my phone to count days as 80-90-120 - hoping for this to keep me going!
75 WD actually - incorrect counting!

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:30 pm

No update for myself either
I dont think I have the sabr patience to wait as long as half of you guys have done...
Going to consider going through MP next week
Either than or might wait till I reach end of week 12 then do it
Confused about the service standard time
Are they even allowed to be keeping people waiting 6 months

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Noshr67 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:30 pm
No update for myself either
I dont think I have the sabr patience to wait as long as half of you guys have done...
Going to consider going through MP next week
Either than or might wait till I reach end of week 12 then do it
Confused about the service standard time
Are they even allowed to be keeping people waiting 6 months
6 months is the global service standard so I would assume so...

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:53 pm

miolamaps wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:25 pm
miolamaps wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Visa type: Spouse Settlement (Wife)

• Standard or Priority: Standard

• Visa processing office: Sheffield, UK

• Online application submitted: 21st October 2019

• All documents scanned/uploaded: 26th October 2019 (Self-scanned)

• Biometrics taken: 1st October 2019

• Email from TLS: 1st October 2019 - 'Your visa application has been sent to the Decision Making Centre for processing.'

• Email from Decision Making Centre: 4th November 2019 - 'Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.'

Email to check if has been considered on the 26th November and replied same day that application has been considered and awaiting decision

Employer contacted: no
Sponsor contacted :no

Waiting game anyone on same timeframe
Update
Received email today at 16:00 asking me to TopUp IHS for depends what does this mean ? Payment made same day
Update
I rang them today and been advised that the decision has been made I should wait to be contacted for collection by VAC.

Fingers cross 🤞

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm

For Noshr67, ElizaK, AS4LYF and Yazy Iat

Hi guys,

Just checking in to see if any movement/replies/escalations have been made? I'm on 77WD today and am now seriously considering involving my MP - I have the email drafted and everything but I'm actually fearful that it may end up in the visa being rejected (stupid, I know!)

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm

miolamaps wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:53 pm
miolamaps wrote:
miolamaps wrote:

• Email from TLS: 1st October 2019 - 'Your visa application has been sent to the Decision Making Centre for processing.'

• Email from Decision Making Centre: 4th November 2019 - 'Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.'

Email to check if has been considered on the 26th November and replied same day that application has been considered and awaiting decision

Update
Received email today at 16:00 asking me to TopUp IHS for depends what does this mean ? Payment made same day
Update
I rang them today and been advised that the decision has been made I should wait to be contacted for collection by VAC.

Fingers cross 🤞
Received email from tls ready to collect my wife collecting tomorrow morning

Noshr67
Mood:

Post by Noshr67 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi guys,

Just checking in to see if any movement/replies/escalations have been made? I'm on 77WD today and am now seriously considering involving my MP - I have the email drafted and everything but I'm actually fearful that it may end up in the visa being rejected (stupid, I know!)
Hun I feel for you and myself
I'm also considering mp even tho I've said so many times I will escelate it ... but I haven't contacted mp for same reason as fear of rejection

I dont know why we are waiting or what we are waiting for anymore
I'm hopeful as most cases like ours get the visa yet scared as also heard people waited months and months later it got rejected

I fear our files have got lost under the pile

I paid priority all that money gone to waste too

No movement for myself
Feel like ringing for update but think that will be pointless too

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:20 am

ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hey love, nope nothing for me either😭 I think I'll wait 2 more weeks max and then also get the mp involved. It's been 90+ days now and I'm so tired, this wait is killing me. And same, I keep thinking rejection aswell.

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:23 am

Noshr67 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 pm
ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hun I feel for you and myself
I'm also considering mp even tho I've said so many times I will escelate it ... but I haven't contacted mp for same reason as fear of rejection

I dont know why we are waiting or what we are waiting for anymore
I'm hopeful as most cases like ours get the visa yet scared as also heard people waited months and months later it got rejected

I fear our files have got lost under the pile

I paid priority all that money gone to waste too

No movement for myself
Feel like ringing for update but think that will be pointless too
So many cases that were given after ours have recieved some response which also makes me think theyre lost under a pile somewhere. May god help us. I pray from the bottom of my heart for you all❤
Inshallah we all recieve a positive response very soon.

miolamaps
Newly Registered

Post by miolamaps » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:44 am

miolamaps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm
miolamaps wrote:
miolamaps wrote:
miolamaps wrote:

Update
Update

Fingers cross 🤞
Wife collected and visa issued for wife and 2 dependents vignette 10/1 - 09/02

AS4LYF
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AS4LYF » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am

ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hey ms1993
Nope, nothing for me, it is now 118 working days as of today . I honestly have no idea what is taking them so long as my 120 working days will be up next week.
On another note, I have also been made aware that those who applied before the earthquake are still waiting for their decision while those who applied after the earthquake have been receiving their visas.
I am really tempted to contact my MP but am just putting it off for the similar reasons.
It is easy for me to call them end of January but I am putting off calling them in the hope that I will get the good news Inshaa’Allaah.
My mind is saying that I have no idea how long they will take but my heart is saying that I should be hearing from them very soon.

Yazy lat
Algeria

Post by Yazy lat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:01 pm

AS4LYF wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:59 am
ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hey ms1993
Nope, nothing for me, it is now 118 working days as of today . I honestly have no idea what is taking them so long as my 120 working days will be up next week.
On another note, I have also been made aware that those who applied before the earthquake are still waiting for their decision while those who applied after the earthquake have been receiving their visas.
I am really tempted to contact my MP but am just putting it off for the similar reasons.
It is easy for me to call them end of January but I am putting off calling them in the hope that I will get the good news Inshaa’Allaah.
My mind is saying that I have no idea how long they will take but my heart is saying that I should be hearing from them very soon.

No update from me too. 135+ working days and still waiting... how do I contact my local MP? Do I call them or email them?

Please help!

Inshallah we hear from them soon.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:56 pm

Yazy lat wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:01 pm
AS4LYF wrote:
ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hey ms1993

No update from me too. 135+ working days and still waiting... how do I contact my local MP? Do I call them or email them?

Please help!

That’s an interesting thought about the earthquakes that I hadn’t even come across. Is this from your own research of this forum?

Contact MP by googling who your local MP is first and then emailing all details across to them

Peruuk
Newly Registered

Post by Peruuk » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:54 pm

miolamaps wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:44 am
miolamaps wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm
miolamaps wrote:
miolamaps wrote:

Update
Update

Fingers cross 🤞
Wife collected and visa issued for wife and 2 dependents vignette 10/1 - 09/02
Congratulations 🥳 your loved ones will be with you very soon

AS4LYF
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AS4LYF » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:42 am

ms1993 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:56 pm
Yazy lat wrote:
AS4LYF wrote:
ms1993 wrote:

Hi guys,

Hey ms1993

Please help!

That’s an interesting thought about the earthquakes that I hadn’t even come across. Is this from your own research of this forum?

Contact MP by googling who your local MP is first and then emailing all details across to them
I have heard from other people that those that applied after the earthquake have already had their visas. Even my wife has told me that some of the applicants that went to the biometrics in July 2019 with her in Mirpur, Pakistan are still waiting for their passports and still waiting for the VISA.

Ms1993 where did you apply from? Mirpur or Islamabad?

Also I have recently heard from sources that the reason those who applied in Mirpur before the earthquake are still waiting more than 5 months (myself included…) is because they are waiting to rebuild the Mirpur centre or move to another building in Mirpur and it could take at least another 2 months.
So it could take until March 2020 to receive a decision, now to me this seems like the most logical reason behind the lengthy delays. I just hope that all of us get a decision before that, but then again I could be wrong.

ms1993
Member of Standing

Post by ms1993 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 pm

AS4LYF wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:42 am
ms1993 wrote:
Yazy lat wrote:
AS4LYF wrote:

Hey ms1993

Please help!

I have heard from other people that those that applied after the earthquake have already had their visas. Even my wife has told me that some of the applicants that went to the biometrics in July 2019 with her in Mirpur, Pakistan are still waiting for their passports and still waiting for the VISA.

Also I have recently heard from sources that the reason those who applied in Mirpur before the earthquake are still waiting more than 5 months (myself included…) is because they are waiting to rebuild the Mirpur centre or move to another building in Mirpur and it could take at least another 2 months.
So it could take until March 2020 to receive a decision, now to me this seems like the most logical reason behind the lengthy delays. I just hope that all of us get a decision before that, but then again I could be wrong.
That seems very logical but then again, the decision making happens within the U.K. and the vignette applied within the passport centre which could happen in Islamabad? I’m not sure...

We applied from Islamabad

AS4LYF
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by AS4LYF » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:46 pm

ms1993 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 pm
AS4LYF wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:42 am
ms1993 wrote:
Yazy lat wrote:

Please help!

That seems very logical but then again, the decision making happens within the U.K. and the vignette applied within the passport centre which could happen in Islamabad? I’m not sure...

We applied from Islamabad

yes because you applied from Islamabad this should not really affect you unless the backlog from the Mirpur centre has become part of the workload for the Islamabad centre.

considering that they have already interviewed you, I would assume that they should have given you their decision by now :/