ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information required for MN1 Registration for a 10 month old baby

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muhammadfahd27
Newly Registered

Information required for MN1 Registration for a 10 month old baby

Post by muhammadfahd27 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi Members.

I recently got my ILR now and i am applying for the naturalisation of my son registration who is 10 month using MN1 registration, He was born before I was settled.

I have a few questions which I was hoping someone can answer kindly.

1. On the online form that I am filling in the application on behalf of my son what should i put under who does the email belong to

The applicant
An immigration adviser based in UK
Someone Else (I think it is this option as I am filoing the application my son's behalf)

2. When asked when did yiu start living at thr address i put March 2019 as he was born in March, on the next spot it asks on have you lived at your current adresss for 5 years Shall i put Yes or No.

If i put No it ask for Previous Adresses but my son is 10 month old and doea not have a Previous Adresss. Shall i put Yes

3.When asked for Nationality what should i put as he was born here but I am from Pakistan. Shall I put UK or Pakistan

I will appreciate your response

Regards,
Muhammad

apatiluk
Mood:
India

Re: Information required for MN1 Registration for a 10 month old baby

Post by apatiluk » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:30 pm

1. Someone Else
2. March 2019 is correct
Yes, to the 5 years
3. Pakistan