ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change employer in ICT Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ngupta99
Newly Registered
India

Change employer in ICT Tier 2

Post by ngupta99 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi,

I am working in the UK on Tier 2 ICT visa which is valid until July 2022. I am working here on US-based MNC.
I am currently working for a client and client want me to offer a job on his payroll. My question is:
1. Is there any chance if the same ICT visa can be transferred to my client. As my current company and client have agreement 'right to hire' where client can hire an employee from company on his payrol.
2. If the first option is not possible, is there any change if I can apply for new ICT without serving 1-year cooling period which will sponsor by the client ?

Regards,
N

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change employer in ICT Tier 2

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:09 pm

1. No it cannot. You need to apply for a new tier 2 general visa if they are an ho approved sponsor, from your home country and the 12 month cooling off period light apply. The right to hire agreement between the companies has nothing do with visas and sponsoring a worker.

2. No change. What is the SOC and salary?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.