ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mubashir1981 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Fantk wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:30 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:28 am
Fantk wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:49 pm
Hi everyone . Please i need some help, i want to apply for zambrano settlement. I have FLR ( family life) 10 years route and i have a 10 years old child who is british citizen. I have my stay before my child became british and i am on my 3rd 2 and half leave now, ihave been legal for more then 5 years. I am the primary carer of my british child, so can i apply for zambrano settlement? Thank you
Call eu resolution center. Explain ur situation and ask for application form.
Good luck
Hello, i call the EU resolution center and the lady told me that i am not eligible because i already have a stay in UK so I want to know if anyone have same

If they don't give u application form then u can apply using drf1 form but u have to pay 65 pond once u get drf1 card then u can convert it in pre settled status. If non of parent of British child is not British then good chance.

Fantk
Newly Registered

Post by Fantk » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:21 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:46 pm
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:49 pm
Hi everyone . Please i need some help, i want to apply for zambrano settlement. I have FLR ( family life) 10 years route and i have a 10 years old child who is british citizen. I have my stay before my child became british and i am on my 3rd 2 and half leave now, ihave been legal for more then 5 years. I am the primary carer of my british child, so can i apply for zambrano settlement? Thank you
Good luck
Hello, i call the EU resolution center and the lady told me that i am not eligible because i already have a stay in UK so I want to know if anyone have same

If they don't give u application form then u can apply using drf1 form but u have to pay 65 pond once u get drf1 card then u can convert it in pre settled status. If non of parent of British child is not British then good chance.
I will try to do that but i have been legal for 6 years so can i apply to settlement( indefinite leave)?

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:38 am

Fantk wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:21 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:

Good luck

I will try to do that but i have been legal for 6 years so can i apply to settlement( indefinite leave)?
U nees to establish that u had derivative right to reside for 5 years. Primary carer of British child.

Fantk
Newly Registered

Post by Fantk » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:22 am

mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:38 am
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:

U nees to establish that u had derivative right to reside for 5 years. Primary carer of British child.
Yes i am a primary carer of a british child. I called the EU Resolution center this morning again and the lady with who i spoke told me i am eligible so she will send me the form in 10 working days i will receive the form. Thank you🙏

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Fantk wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:22 am
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:

Yes i am a primary carer of a british child. I called the EU Resolution center this morning again and the lady with who i spoke told me i am eligible so she will send me the form in 10 working days i will receive the form. Thank you🙏
Good. R u primary carer since ur child became british at age 10? And ur child is over 15 now?

Fantk
Newly Registered

Post by Fantk » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:33 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:

Good. R u primary carer since ur child became british at age 10? And ur child is over 15 now?
My child was born in UK but was not british because im not, but we was legal in the country .so i apply for his british passport when he was 10 for spending 10 years of his life in UK. Now he is 11 years old

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Fantk wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:33 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:

My child was born in UK but was not british because im not, but we was legal in the country .so i apply for his british passport when he was 10 for spending 10 years of his life in UK. Now he is 11 years old
Then u r not entitled for settled status. U need to establish 5 year residency as british child carer.

Fantk
Newly Registered

Post by Fantk » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:57 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm
Fantk wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:33 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fantk wrote:

Then u r not entitled for settled status. U need to establish 5 year residency as british child carer.
Okay that mean it will be pre settlement status (5 years) that mean it better for me to cancel because i will renew my stay end of this year for another 2 and half years leave to remain and after that indefinite leave. Thank you for your time

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:22 pm

I called EU settlement scheme to withdraw my application but I was told to go to Gov.co.uk enquiry to send a form. I can't seems to find the form online, does anyone have an idea of how to withdraw an application? The lady said I have to withdraw my eu settlement application before I can submit leave to remain extension application.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:08 pm

HI All

I called EU Settlement Scheme today for an update and I was told that may not be eligible for zambrano as I already hold LTR under immigration rules, but he sad that just my opinion and will be up to case worker as they case his under consideration.

I have been waiting since October and to hear this news is very sad.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Darasimidd wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:22 pm
I called EU settlement scheme to withdraw my application but I was told to go to Gov.co.uk enquiry to send a form. I can't seems to find the form online, does anyone have an idea of how to withdraw an application? The lady said I have to withdraw my eu settlement application before I can submit leave to remain extension application.
I believe it will automatically varied u dont need to withdraw.

Yessy
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Yessy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Hi @mubashir1981, I've also been waiting since July. I submitted in June and got COA on 9th of July. My current biometric card (30 months) expires on 26th of this month. What do you think I should do? I'm starting to panic, honestly. Thanks.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Yessy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Hi @mubashir1981, I've also been waiting since July. I submitted in June and got COA on 9th of July. My current biometric card (30 months) expires on 26th of this month. What do you think I should do? I'm starting to panic, honestly. Thanks.
Hi. In my case both parents have no leave to remain. So we can wait but i dont no ur circumstance if home office refuse ur application saying ur child was not comple to leave uk then there could b problem for u. I think if u get refusal and make application for 30 month visa extension within 14 days u will b fine but i would saya check this with eu resolution center.
Good luck.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Second post ever on the forums here I think but I am an active follower, congratulations to all who have resolved their cases with the EUSS.
I too is waiting for a decision on my case, paper application sent off around 25 Nov, biometrics done 7 Dec and COA received by post 3 Jan. Now waiting for the decision.
Calling the resolution center not very helpful any update request is always "under consideration or being processed" nothing more and nothing less, I read here that a lot of people have been waiting for several months back to back with no contact from a case worker, I think this is wrong especially seeing how much faster most EU citizens are having their decision provided. I assume while there may be a lot zambrano applications being made, we are probably still a small percentage of the entire scheme, we can't really be expected to wait quietly for months with life on pause.

Have anyone ever been able get another response from the resolution center when you phone?
Do you think calling up persistly helps at all?
Have any one even been contacted by a case worker about their case?
To those who have settled their cases, did you get your decision by Post, phone or email?
To those still waiting how you handling the process?

Best wishes to all..

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:26 pm
Second post ever on the forums here I think but I am an active follower, congratulations to all who have resolved their cases with the EU Settlement Scheme.
I too is waiting for a decision on my case, paper application sent off around 25 Nov, biometrics done 7 Dec and COA received by post 3 Jan. Now waiting for the decision.
Calling the resolution center not very helpful any update request is always "under consideration or being processed" nothing more and nothing less, I read here that a lot of people have been waiting for several months back to back with no contact from a case worker, I think this is wrong especially seeing how much faster most EU citizens are having their decision provided. I assume while there may be a lot zambrano applications being made, we are probably still a small percentage of the entire scheme, we can't really be expected to wait quietly for months with life on pause.

Have anyone ever been able get another response from the resolution center when you phone?
To those who have settled their cases, did you get your decision by Post, phone or email?

Best wishes to all..
Lot of people waiting more than 5/6 month. Nothing is helping

Loloebele
Newly Registered

Post by Loloebele » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Second post ever on the forums here I think but I am an active follower, congratulations to all who have resolved their cases with the EU Settlement Scheme.

Best wishes to all..
Hi Chris 90

The wait is crazy. I submitted my paper application for zambrano on 4th November. Biometrics on 21st November and till I haven’t received my COA.
I doubt if calling will help. We just have to wait

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

I had to stress how important an official confirmation (COA) is for me. I don't know if that will help anyone who have not received their COA yet. Its the only thing stopping them from telling you did not do something correctly with submitting the application further down the line which would waste your time. I do ring them more than most would I believe. They keep telling me that is fine but I keep saying it is in my family best interests that this is settle as soon as possible.

I think where an actual number is provided to assist with the scheme we should ring up often to make our presence be felt. We got rights too :D we should confirm it ASAP.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Loloebele wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:15 pm
Chris90 wrote:

Best wishes to all..
Hi Chris 90

The wait is crazy. I submitted my paper application for zambrano on 4th November. Biometrics on 21st November and till I haven’t received my COA.
Demand official confirmation for your peace of mind.

Loloebele
Newly Registered

Post by Loloebele » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Loloebele wrote:
Chris90 wrote:

Best wishes to all..
Hi Chris 90

I will ring them up tomorrow. Thank you for the heads up

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Loloebele wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:55 pm
Chris90 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Loloebele wrote:
Chris90 wrote:

Best wishes to all..
Hi Chris 90

I will ring them up tomorrow. Thank you for the heads up
Politely explain it is to ensure you followed the correct process and in fact made a valid application. Then why on the phone enquire iif there is any updates

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Loloebele 
Do u have leave to remain already or u have drv card?

Loloebele
Newly Registered

Post by Loloebele » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:26 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Loloebele 
Hi Mubashir
No I don’t have any leave to remain or drv. I came in on a visitor visa and applied for zambrano under EEA. It was refused as I was asked to apply under domestic laws but I applied to the settlement scheme instead

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Loloebele wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:26 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:03 pm
Loloebele 
Hi Mubashir
No I don’t have any leave to remain or drv. I came in on a visitor visa and applied for zambrano under EEA. It was refused as I was asked to apply under domestic laws but I applied to the settlement scheme instead
U should have apeal.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Chris90 wrote:

Best wishes to all..
I applied since August and till date I have not heard anything significant they sent COA dated November 26 received it on the Nov 29 since nothing I have called three times since receiving the COA and nothing all the same answer it is being processed if they need anything they will call ...from what I have read on here going to the MP isn’t going to help as they will just send a generic answer to them aswell ..6months of wait I really don’t know what else to do to get an answer can’t stress on how frustrating this is 🙇‍♀️

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:29 pm

Hello everyone!
I have been following this forum for some time.
I am a parent of 2 British children born age 15 and 13years. My 2nd ltr under parent route will run out on the 14th of this month. I applied online for the EU settlement scheme cos I had no idea of the paper application form.
Timeline:
Applied online-23rd of November 2019
Biometric- dated 12th of December
Biometric done - 16th of Dec.
COA- dated 4th Of Jan 2020

My question is , can I present the COA to my employer as I have tried to check it online and can only see my Ltr which will run out in 2days.

Another question, I want to also applied for the derivative residence card for myself and my 2 younger kids would this be the best option?

I do apologise for bombarding you all with so many questions.

And lastly what will happen if i don’t continue with the 10years route? Many thanks