ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP and Spouse visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bigyou
Wales

BRP and Spouse visa

Post by Bigyou » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:10 am

Thank you all for your continued response here. I have a few questions to ask.

1. What is the duration of visa often granted on T1Ent extension. I am yet to get mine and want to see if i am covered till i am due for ILR later in the year.

2. I want to make an application for spouse. My husband visits the UK very often. Is he allowed to apply on visiting visa as dependant while in the UK? Thought i read or heard it is possible. I need clarifications.

3. How much will be his maintenance fee?
4. How much will be his application fee?

I have tried to read the guidelines and not so clear on them.

zimba
Mood:

Re: BRP and Spouse visa

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:55 pm

1. What is the duration of visa often granted on T1Ent extension. I am yet to get mine and want to see if i am covered till i am due for ILR later in the year.
Two years
2. I want to make an application for spouse. My husband visits the UK very often. Is he allowed to apply on visiting visa as dependant while in the UK? Thought i read or heard it is possible. I need clarifications.
No. He must apply from home country. It is NOT spouse visa either, it is PBS dependant visa
£630
£1,021 from outside the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Bigyou
Wales

Post by Bigyou » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Thank zimba.

Ok thanks so it does not have extra months added to it? I has to be 2 years spot on?

Ok thanks i read somewhere it was around 1,820 or so as maintenance fees. Thanks for the clarification.

One last question, can i use my account as maintenance for my husband and must i have maintenance for myself also to put an application for him as dependant?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 pm

Ok thanks so it does not have extra months added to it? I has to be 2 years spot on?
It is 2 years only
Ok thanks i read somewhere it was around 1,820 or so as maintenance fees. Thanks for the clarification.
No, as you have been here for more than 6 months
One last question, can i use my account as maintenance for my husband and must i have maintenance for myself also to put an application for him as dependant?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Bigyou
Wales

Post by Bigyou » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:10 pm

Thank you and God bless.

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by kashif7866 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:55 pm
Two years
No. He must apply from home country. It is NOT spouse visa either, it is PBS dependant visa
£630
£1,021 from outside the UK
Hello !

I want to confirm if Tier 1 extension for dependent is done from outside UK, will the fees be £1021? As on the government website the fees mentioned is £1878 though it does not say from outside or inside the country.

Thanks

Danish

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:13 pm

DO NOT tag your questions on someone's topic. The fees link is on top of the forum for you to check :!: :!: