ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eledumare
Nigeria

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Eledumare » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Ohh woow massive congratulations.. well deserved freedom. I’m happy for you

Auk333 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
shooroma wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:50 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 am
Hello all just confirm from the court and the said the home office didn’t challenge the judge decision
My application
Flr fp partner route submitted by post 10/16/2018
Refused June 2019 appeal lodged and the hearing was 10th of September 2019 appeal allowed on the spot but received written decision on 15th of November 2019.
I didn’t hear anything from home office yet.how long more I will have to wait
Thank you
Hi Auk333,

Personally, I would give them another couple of weeks . You start counting from the day you receive your written determination from the judge and home office has 14 days to appeal the decision ,I think they are allowed a few extra days on top of the 14 days for them to still lodge an appeal but in your case I think they are now very much out of time and it very unlikely they will appeal as you have not heard again from the court so its just a matter of waiting and the Home office will soon write to you informing you of your grant.

Good luck
Hi thanks for your reply
I got everything today
My old passport granted letter and also brp as well.

Thank you so much everyone my tough journey is ending and good luck every body for out standing applications.
Never lose hope.once again thanks everyone in this forum

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:48 am

Eledumare wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:26 pm
Ohh woow massive congratulations.. well deserved freedom. I’m happy for you

Auk333 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:28 pm
shooroma wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:50 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:30 am
Hello all just confirm from the court and the said the home office didn’t challenge the judge decision
My application
Flr fp partner route submitted by post 10/16/2018
Refused June 2019 appeal lodged and the hearing was 10th of September 2019 appeal allowed on the spot but received written decision on 15th of November 2019.
I didn’t hear anything from home office yet.how long more I will have to wait
Thank you
Hi Auk333,

Personally, I would give them another couple of weeks . You start counting from the day you receive your written determination from the judge and home office has 14 days to appeal the decision ,I think they are allowed a few extra days on top of the 14 days for them to still lodge an appeal but in your case I think they are now very much out of time and it very unlikely they will appeal as you have not heard again from the court so its just a matter of waiting and the Home office will soon write to you informing you of your grant.

Good luck
Hi thanks for your reply
I got everything today
My old passport granted letter and also brp as well.

Thank you so much everyone my tough journey is ending and good luck every body for out standing applications.
Never lose hope.once again thanks everyone in this forum
Thanks a lot

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:09 am

Hello everybody I am glad everything is done now I got my brp but I am sure on some point we will have to see again this all home office hassle. I start working and also applying for jobs and getting very good response.some places they asking about my 5 years employment history which I don’t have it at all.
The reason of my post is for those who is still waiting for their outstanding applications.dont lose hope and you will definitely get positive outcome.
A warning to all of you please don’t go to any fake solicitors etc before you going to anyone make sure you go to the law society website and check their details also go to google review and other review places check it and then go to the lawyer. Before lawyer submitting your application make sure on the spot you get the full file copies for your self and and for your record mostly they keep the scan copies.before submitting your application through the lawyers you should do your own research as well.
Once again thank you very much to all of you for your good wishes and support specially from bathanza and everyone

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Auk333 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:09 am
Hello everybody I am glad everything is done now I got my brp but I am sure on some point we will have to see again this all home office hassle. I start working and also applying for jobs and getting very good response.some places they asking about my 5 years employment history which I don’t have it at all.
The reason of my post is for those who is still waiting for their outstanding applications.dont lose hope and you will definitely get positive outcome.
A warning to all of you please don’t go to any bad quality solicitors etc before you going to anyone make sure you go to the law society website and check their details also go to google review and other review places check it and then go to the lawyer. Before lawyer submitting your application make sure on the spot you get the full file copies for your self and and for your record mostly they keep the scan copies.before submitting your application through the lawyers you should do your own research as well.
Once again thank you very much to all of you for your good wishes and support specially from bathanza and everyone
Hi Auk333
During you appeal did you use a legal representative or you did it yourself. Am really struggling because my solicitor is requesting a lot of money for me and am not working. I need your suggestion please.

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Secondly please which is the best way for applying for an appeal by post or online. I have been reading all the comments on this page which is really helpful. Who knows any designated register office for marriage notification because the home office are with my documents please.

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Nehag wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:42 am
Hi everyone how long does it take to get the hearing letter from the court after I filed the appeal.
Hi Nehag
Have you received the hearing letter yet

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:26 pm

Hi quince 2 I have not received my hearing date yet. Appealed in 28 nov still waiting.

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Hi Nehag did you apply online or by post and are you using a solicitor for representative.

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:38 am

Hi quince 2 I applied online. It was done by my solicitor and need to hire a barrister to represent me in court bcoz this is the first time I am going to court.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:47 pm

Quince 2 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:39 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:09 am
A warning to all of you please don’t go to any bad quality solicitors etc before you going to anyone make sure you go to the law society website and check their details also go to google review and other review places check it and then go to the lawyer. Before lawyer submitting your application make sure on the spot you get the full file copies for your self and and for your record mostly they keep the scan copies.before submitting your application through the lawyers you should do your own research as well.
Hi Auk333
During you appeal did you use a legal representative or you did it yourself. Am really struggling because my solicitor is requesting a lot of money for me and am not working. I need your suggestion please.
Hi I am not sure what is your case history can you briefly explain what’s is your case history then here is too many people they can give their opinions. But what I am thinking without good lawyer it will be hard for you. Appeal is easy your soliciotr can do it online or any other way. But appeal grounds should be strong grounds. And try to get a direct access barrister.but lawyer will definitely charging you a lot I am afraid and this time reasonable cost for good lawyers worth it. I hope every thing will work out for you

Yommy cui
Newly Registered

Post by Yommy cui » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Hi all
I will appreciate help with your advice pls

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
At the time of the claim my child needs was not established yet.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
We have been here for about 9 years via previous student visa and psw

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 am

Yommy cui wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:26 pm
Hi all

Am currently a failed asylum seeker and receiving accommodation and finance help.
My asylum appeal was exhausted in the beginning of 2018. I was planning to make a fresh submission but hasn’t done so.
Currently at an asylum accommodation with my kids and my partner and the eldest is 6years with special needs ( autism). The kids were born here.
Am thinking if this will make any difference in the application positively or is there any other form of application that will help.
Did any of your under 18 child spent here 7 years in the uk?. If the answer yes then you can send further submission to Liverpool it’s free of cost through that and they might consider your application through your child who spent here 7 years. Also go to competent person who can advise you better than us.but try your child route and I am 100 sure you will get your stay here through your children if anyone under 18 child spent 7 years in the uk

Yommy cui
Newly Registered

Post by Yommy cui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 am

Thanks Auk333
My first child is just 6
So not up to 7 years yet

shooroma

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:15 pm

Auk333 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 am
Yommy cui wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:26 pm
Hi all

Did any of your under 18 child spent here 7 years in the uk?. If the answer yes then you can send further submission to Liverpool it’s free of cost through that and they might consider your application through your child who spent here 7 years. Also go to competent person who can advise you better than us.but try your child route and I am 100 sure you will get your stay here through your children if anyone under 18 child spent 7 years in the uk

Hi@ Yommy

You have more chances of being granted leave to remain if your child has lived continuously in the UK for 7 years. You mention that your eldest is 6 , when does he turn 7? You have mentioned about your child having special needs, this should count in his favour of him remaining in the UK , but I think he needs to first satisfy the 7 year rule. All the best

Yommy cui
Newly Registered

Post by Yommy cui » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Much appreciated

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:33 pm

Yommy cui wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 am
Thanks Auk333
My first child is just 6
So not up to 7 years yet
Just try to send further submissions and mention that to us child got problems and wait till 7 years complete then every thing will be ok you will get stay through that more easier than any thing else

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi everyone. I got hearing on March in Taylor house . I applied for flr fp as married partner. Which was refused . If anyone can tell me what sort of questions they ask in court. It’s my frist time in court, so I am nervous a bit.

gcuc_nobu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by gcuc_nobu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Hello Room,

I am a newbie here and currently facing a Tier 1 visa issue as I got refused but going to apply for a review to be done on the endorsement case.

I applied before my previous visa ran out but now got refused so now have a grace period of 14 days to do the review.

I am considering the FLR (FP) as I have not been home since I left in 2014.

Can I apply for the FLR (FP) while I wait on the review case and sort myself out through another possible option and please I am single so which of the FLR (FP) is best for a single man who has not been home since 2014 but on extended tier4 to tier 1 visa all this while.

Your advice is highly appreciated

Thanks

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Nehag wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 pm
Hi everyone. I got hearing on March in Taylor house . I applied for flr fp as married partner. Which was refused . If anyone can tell me what sort of questions they ask in court. It’s my frist time in court, so I am nervous a bit.
Very simple questions
Why you can’t go and re-apply for entry clearance. You should know the answer why
Then why can you and partner can’t live abroad
You have to prove what is the insurmountable obstacles to your private and family life to continue outside the uk
The witness statment should explain all these things

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:02 pm

Thanks auk33

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:17 am

Hi all

I lodged my appeal by post do anyone have an idea if I will receive a letter or notification by email that they received it. And the payment when it will be deducted from my account, am just worried.

@ Nehag good luck on your court appeal.

Quince 2
Newly Registered

Post by Quince 2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:17 am

Hi all

I lodged my appeal by post do anyone have an idea if I will receive a letter or notification by email that they received it. And the payment when it will be deducted from my account, am just worried.

@ Nehag good luck on your court appeal.

Nehag
Newly Registered

Post by Nehag » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi quince 2 I think you will receive email from court of appeal. After you get the confirmation they will deduct money in 5 to 10 days. Thanks

namycage
Newly Registered
Tanzania

Post by namycage » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:01 pm

hello everyone, i have been a silent reader for while.

please if can anyone help: i am about to submit my application for FLR FP as a single mother parent of 6 months old British child. applying inside UK.

i was seeking help with what sort of supporting documents will help with my application. any advice will be highly appreciated.

Relationship with the father of child has broken down. but still plays an active role to his child.

was also wondering if i needed any documents from the Father of the child and if so what sort of documents will i need from the father?

thanking you in advance..

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:51 am

namycage wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:01 pm
hello everyone, i have been a silent reader for while.

please if can anyone help: i am about to submit my application for FLR FP as a single mother parent of 6 months old British child. applying inside UK.

i was seeking help with what sort of supporting documents will help with my application. any advice will be highly appreciated.

Relationship with the father of child has broken down. but still plays an active role to his child.

was also wondering if i needed any documents from the Father of the child and if so what sort of documents will i need from the father?

thanking you in advance..
You will need your child birth certificate or passport also some of your doctors and maternity laters etc. Get letter from your gp the child is registered there and you are bringing for appointments etc.
I don’t think as much more documents.your application will granted any way under section 117D also try to get English test too I am sure they will put you on 5 years route instead of 10 years but most likely your application will granted because of the British child