ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICT Tier 2 to ICT Tier to dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

archan1978
Newly Registered
India

ICT Tier 2 to ICT Tier to dependant

Post by archan1978 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm

HI
I am on Tier 2 ICT and wife on Tie 2 ICT dependant ( from My company). We both work for different company. Now in a situation If my wife gets Visa menas Tier 2 ICT from her company and I want to be dependant on ( Tier 2 ICT dependant ) , can I or She change the Visa status while in UK ? or we have go back to Home country for this ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ICT Tier 2 to ICT Tier to dependant

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:56 pm

Now in a situation If my wife gets Visa menas Tier 2 ICT from her company and I want to be dependant on ( Tier 2 ICT dependant ) , can I or She change the Visa status while in UK ? or we have go back to Home country for this ?
She needs to apply for Tier 2 General. There are very specific requirements that have to be met for an ICT visa.

She must apply from home country.

You can switch to dependent visa within the UK if you have a valid visa at that time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.