ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Registration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Roarsome_sunny
Newly Registered

Business Registration

Post by Roarsome_sunny » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m seeking a little help here regarding the 6 months business registration requirement.

The T1E policy guidance says that I have to register with Companies House as a director of a new or existing company, or HMRC as self employed with 6 months of leave being granted.

As I’ve switched from Graduate Entrepreneur, I have already registered as a director way before I evening switched. This question is, does this mean that I have already fulfilled the requirement? Or would I have to set up a new company to satisfy this?

I’m asking because the guidance says “within 6 months” and that leave can be curtailed if this requirement is not satisfied.

Thank you for your help,

Sunny

zimba
Mood:

Re: Business Registration

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:19 pm

This question is, does this mean that I have already fulfilled the requirement?
Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice