ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Spouse visa

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello everyone please I am applying for UK spouse visa and I am confused I took my original marriage certificate which is in Arabic for the Apostil and then I took it for translation then after I took it I didn't do the Apostil for the translated one it's that will causes any problem because I didnt certified the translated marriaged document please if someone has any idea Please answer me.

uj95

Re: Spouse visa

Post by uj95 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:17 pm

All evidence needs to be in English, if it is not in English then a certified translation also needs to be attached as supporting document

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:07 pm

i already translate my marriage certificate in English but what i didn't take it for the Apostile after i translated from sworn translator that why i am wondering about if the Apostile is necessary after the translation

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Hello me wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm
Hello everyone please I am applying for UK spouse visa and I am confused I took my original marriage certificate which is in Arabic for the Apostil and then I took it for translation then after I took it I didn't do the Apostil for the translated one it's that will causes any problem because I didnt certified the translated marriaged document please if someone has any idea Please answer me.

Apostilled is NOT required as long as your marriage certificate has been translated to English then that should be enough provided your marriage was valid under the law in your own country. see Appendix FM-SE

(j) Where any specified documents provided are not in English or Welsh, the applicant must provide document in the original language and a full translation that can be independently verified by the Entry Clearance Officer, Immigration Officer or the Secretary of State. The translation must be dated and include:

i) confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the document;
(ii) the full name and signature of the translator or an authorised official of the translation company;
(iii) the translator or translation company’s contact details; and
(iv) if the applicant is applying for leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain, certification by a qualified translator and details of the translator or translation company’s credentials.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Spouse visa

Post by Hello me » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Hello everyone i just want to know if the sponsor letter its the same like covering letter

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello me wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:41 pm
Hello everyone i just want to know if the sponsor letter its the same like covering letter
Sponsor letter can also be covering letter

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Topics merged!! Please do not start a new topic with each question you have!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Hello me wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm
Hello everyone please someone help me i am applying for spouse visa and im form Morocco and i choose to submit my documents in tls contact the problem is in the application centre we are not allowed to submit more than 10 A4 pages and 10 photographs however we have so much pictures which could help us and now we are struggling with this thing could somebody please advice me what to do please
Sponsor can upload from UK.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:50 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Hello me wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm
Hello everyone please someone help me i am applying for spouse visa and im form Morocco and i choose to submit my documents in tls contact the problem is in the application centre we are not allowed to submit more than 10 A4 pages and 10 photographs however we have so much pictures which could help us and now we are struggling with this thing could somebody please advice me what to do please
Sponsor can upload from UK.
My Husband went to vfs center they say Morocco isn't from their list
So please help me if we want to upload them how to do

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Please when i will go to biometric appointment in tls contact in Morocco to submit my spouse visa documents at the time of upload the documents for me is they will allow me to see which documents they are submiting or they will let me wait in different room until they will submit my documents because i heard that sometimes they don't submit al the documents

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello please i am.wondering why after we apply for the uk spouse visa in the checklist they ask for twelve months payslips rather than 6 months however we applied with only one job

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello me wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 pm
Hello please i am.wondering why after we apply for the uk spouse visa in the checklist they ask for twelve months payslips rather than 6 months however we applied with only one job
How long have you been working with your present employer and how much are you earning? On application form which option you selected out of a,b.c,d
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:39 pm
Hello me wrote:
How long have you been working with your present employer and how much are you earning? On application form which option you selected out of a,b.c,d
In 31 first January its gonna be 1 year with the this company and about hout much i earned its not continuously but above the amount i Used C

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello me wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm
seagul wrote:
Hello me wrote:
In 31 first January its gonna be 1 year with the this company and about hout much i earned its not continuously but above the amount i Used C
It means the error on online application form hasn't fixed yet where except option (a) the applicant will be asked to provide 12 months of payslips & bank statements because system automatically assume it as category B. Maybe selecting option (a) and adding a covering letter showing calculations under category A may work. However, if you still wish and is convenient for you to supply the 12 months of payslips & bank statements with sufficient income under category B then you can also go ahead with that.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:48 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:06 pm
Hello me wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm
seagul wrote:
Hello me wrote:

It means the error on online application form hasn't fixed yet where except option (a) the applicant will be asked to provide 12 months of payslips & bank statements because system automatically assume it as category B. Maybe selecting option (a) and adding a covering letter showing calculations under category A may work. However, if you still wish and is convenient for you to supply the 12 months of payslips & bank statements with sufficient income under category B then you can also go ahead with that.
Please in the folder of the sponsor documents i heard there's a document called sponsor undertaking form but i didn't found it could you tell me what does it mean and where i have to print it

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:47 am

You are not required to submit it, so ignore.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Hello please i want to upload my spouse visa documents and i don't know where to put every file in the correct category for instance
The Applicant documents
Copy of passport
Pictures of passport size
TB TEST
IELTS
IHS REFERENCE NUMBER
IHS PAYMENT
PAYMENT OF THE Application
The Application form
The checklist
Marriage certificate
Sponsor supporting letter
Employment letter
Bank statements and the payslips
Contact of the employment
Landlord letter
House contract
What's app history
Pictures
Money transfer
Exit entry clearance
Please somebody help me to know which category to put every documents

uj95

Post by uj95 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:57 pm

I did the following under categories for the VFS upload:

Financial Evidence:
- [x] 6 months bank statement

Employment Evidence:
- [x] Letter confirming employment

Accommodation:
- [x] Housing report
- [x] Land registry

Education:
- [x] English certificate

TB:
- [x] Tb certificate

Sponsor evidence:
- [x] Passport
- [x] 6 months payslips
- [x] Sponsor letter of support

Consent letters and proof:
- [x] WhatsApp screenshot of chat
- [x] Video call log
- [x] Photos
- [x] NO objection letter from house owner
- [x] Wedding certificate

Others:

- [x] Pre wedding Chat log export
- [x] Post wedding chat log export
- [x] Money transfer slips
- [x] Gift receipt
- [x] Wedding invite card
- [x] Applicant passport
- [x] Flight itenary

Appendix:
- [x] Appendix VAF4A

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:17 pm

uj95 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:57 pm
I did the following under categories for the VFS upload:

Financial Evidence:
- [x] 6 months bank statement

Employment Evidence:
- [x] Letter confirming employment

Accommodation:
- [x] Housing report
- [x] Land registry

Education:
- [x] English certificate

TB:
- [x] Tb certificate

Sponsor evidence:
- [x] Passport
- [x] 6 months payslips
- [x] Sponsor letter of support

Consent letters and proof:
- [x] WhatsApp screenshot of chat
- [x] Video call log
- [x] Photos
- [x] NO objection letter from house owner
- [x] Wedding certificate

Others:

- [x] Pre wedding Chat log export
- [x] Post wedding chat log export
- [x] Money transfer slips
- [x] Gift receipt
- [x] Wedding invite card
- [x] Applicant passport
- [x] Flight itenary

Appendix:
- [x] Appendix VAF4A
Thank you so much for your reply and how about
The IHS payment and the visa payment
And the Application form in which category did you put these documents?

uj95

Post by uj95 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Why would you need to submit IHS receipt or visa receipt when that is part of the application? I.E. you wouldn’t be able to access the VFS system without paying these fees as they are part of the visa application. Same with the application form.

The documents for VFS are supporting documents for your visa application.

If you want to, you can put them in the ‘Other’ category but don’t know anyone that has uploaded these as part of their supporting documents

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:24 am

uj95 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:38 pm
Why would you need to submit IHS receipt or visa receipt when that is part of the application? I.E. you wouldn’t be able to access the VFS system without paying these fees as they are part of the visa application. Same with the application form.

The documents for VFS are supporting documents for your visa application.

If you want to, you can put them in the ‘Other’ category but don’t know anyone that has uploaded these as part of their supporting documents
Thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it 😊 im just wondering about one thing i don't know why in the checklist they are ask for 12 months not 6 months does it happened to you also?

coi2020
Newly Registered

Post by coi2020 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 am

Hi,

They asked me for 12 months as well. It really depends on your job or salary history. I have been in the same job for almost 2 years but because I got a salary increase a month before I applied, 6 months statement and payslip was no longer sufficient as i would only have 1 month evidence of my new pay. So they asked for 12 months to show consistency for the full year.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:24 am

coi2020 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 am
Hi,

They asked me for 12 months as well. It really depends on your job or salary history. I have been in the same job for almost 2 years but because I got a salary increase a month before I applied, 6 months statement and payslip was no longer sufficient as i would only have 1 month evidence of my new pay. So they asked for 12 months to show consistency for the full year.

It is because you clicked on not the same amount continuously but above financial requirement. I will select option 1 and apply with 6 months payslips and if it is CAT A salaried, they will usually take the lowest to calculate your gross annual income. Many people have chosed option 1 and got approved despite even applying under CAT A non salaried.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Hello me
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Hello me » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:21 pm

Please i am finding difficulties to choose which i category i have to upload my marriage certificate and relationship documents i am using the tls contact self upload service

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Hello me wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:21 pm
Please i am finding difficulties to choose which i category i have to upload my marriage certificate and relationship documents i am using the tls contact self upload service
You have not started categories that are presented to you on the TLS upload service.
Is there a category for relationship /family evidence if yes then it will be appropriate under such.