ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Husband Received ILR - My Next Options

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alien279
Newly Registered
Mood:

Husband Received ILR - My Next Options

Post by alien279 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:00 pm

I want to make another question which is relevant to this, my wife is on same situation like Kav2020. She will apply for PBS dependant to complete her 5 years. So when she will apply for ILR as (Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa) dependent (5 years residency), do we need to show the business, 2 full time employees, investment (£50000), and so on as required for the Tier 1 (Entreprenuer) Main applicant. Tier 1 (Entreprenuer) Main applicant got his ILR already same as Kav 2020's husband.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Husband Received ILR - My Next Options

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:15 pm

No. PBS dependants do not have such requirements. That only applies to main applicants.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice