ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention Please Advice.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sparrowjack
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Retention Please Advice.

Post by sparrowjack » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:44 am

Hello Everyone,

I am a non eu national married with eu national, we are divorced after 3 years and 3 months of marriage we have a child together who holds eu passport. My ex is living in Ireland since 2014 and working here and she is enjoying EU Treaty Rights. She was only out of work for 3 months from 2014 till now due to health issues rest of the time she work. We still live together and i have right to access my child by agreement with my ex. Our child study here in Ireland and we both look after him. Could you please let me know am i eligible for retention application or i wont qualify for it.
Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Retention Please Advice.

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:43 am

Are you registering multiple usernames to keep asking the same question?? This is strictly not permitted in the forum.

member/sparrow892/

member/ranvisha892/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sparrowjack
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: Retention Please Advice.

Post by sparrowjack » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi,
Thats not my profile and i have nothing to do with them. Thanks