ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rina
Member of Standing

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by rina » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:48 am
No , fresh Claim based on child 7 year route and human rights
I absolutely think you should call them and hear what they have to say. Then maybe if you can afford a lawyer get them to send you a PAP

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 am

Hi
Thanks for your reply what’s PAP and call who , what number , last I contacted them in September and they said they gonna decide my case in 9 months it has been so long , just wondering if anyone else had similar situation based on child 7 year route

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 am
Hi
Thanks for your reply what’s PAP and call who , what number , last I contacted them in September and they said they gonna decide my case in 9 months it has been so long , just wondering if anyone else had similar situation based on child 7 year route
You said you called them previously so call them on the same number. The PAP is a threatening letter that given to given to HO that you will proceed with judicial review if they don't respond

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Hi
You said you called them previously so call them on the same number. The PAP is a threatening letter that given to given to HO that you will proceed with judicial review if they don't respond
Try 02081964584

Zeez98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Zeez98 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Hi everyone
I did my further submission in Liverpool 26 months ago, based on human rights because of country situation. I got a biometric letter on the 15th of October and done it on the same day. Now it has been exactly 13 weeks and I still haven’t heard a thing so I got in touch with the home office and I was told the following...

Your case is in the process of undergoing pre-decision checks prior to allocation to a caseworker team. You will be notified of the decision in due course.

Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean please?

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:56 pm

@Zeez98 ... I believe you will be grant leave to remain and please can you tell me number you call because I also been waiting for decision since 18 months no respond from Home office. Please give me the number to call them and check my case.

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 pm

rina wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:38 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
Hi
Try 02081964584
I think from most of the related conversations , it looks like processing time for further submissions is around 18-19 months , you get letter to do biometric after 17-18 months and visa in 19 months , would be great if someone can share their time line , I did my further submissions 15 months ago still waiting thanks

Zeez98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Zeez98 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:49 pm

Thanks for the reply! I contacted the MP office and they rang the home office on their hotline

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 am

Khatoon82 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 pm
rina wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:38 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
Hi
Try 02081964584
I think from most of the related conversations , it looks like processing time for further submissions is around 18-19 months , you get letter to do biometric after 17-18 months and visa in 19 months , would be great if someone can share their time line , I did my further submissions 15 months ago still waiting thanks
Well it is up to you

wiiq1

Post by wiiq1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:39 pm

Hi i am new to this forum if anyone can help me please i made asylum claim in april last year and had screening interview but i didnt get any letter for main interview can anyone please guide does it take this much long & how i can get date for main interview?
many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 pm

wiiq1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:39 pm
Hi i am new to this forum if anyone can help me please i made asylum claim in april last year and had screening interview but i didnt get any letter for main interview can anyone please guide does it take this much long & how i can get date for main interview?
many Thanks
Based on all your other 13 posts, you have applied for British citizenship in April last year!! :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wiiq1

Post by wiiq1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 pm
wiiq1 wrote:
many Thanks
Based on all your other 13 posts, you have applied for British citizenship in April last year!! :idea:
its true cr001 its for my friend she doesnt know how to create account so i m posting on her behalf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:26 am

wiiq1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:54 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 pm
wiiq1 wrote:
many Thanks
its true cr001 its for my friend she doesnt know how to create account so i m posting on her behalf
Please state if you are asking on behalf of someone else.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zeez98
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Zeez98 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi everyone
I did my further submission in Liverpool 26 months ago, based on human rights because of country situation. I got a biometric letter on the 15th of October and done it on the same day. Now it has been exactly 13 weeks and I still haven’t heard a thing so I got in touch with the home office and I was told the following...

Your case is in the process of undergoing pre-decision checks prior to allocation to a caseworker team. You will be notified of the decision in due course.

Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean please?

Has anyone been through it before and does anyone know how long it takes to get a decision now from this point?

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Dear All,

Kindly advise regarding asylum support section 95, i applied section 95 support and send all the required documents to Migrant help a month before and then received a call around 12 days back and they asked lot of questions and informed that now we are sending your documents to Head Office for the approval, currently i am living with my Aunty and i asked Migrant help to provide me accommodation near by her house due to Diabetes and having Depression and Anxiety, it will help me a lot in my tough times (Mood swings / Depressed).

Please advise that how much time HO needed to give approval for this support ??? Kindly share your experiences accordingly.

I attached a singed letter from my Aunty stated that i can live with her till 31st January 2020.

Waiting for your advise.

Best Regard’s

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Post by Chidiebube » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm

There is no certain time they will provide you accommodation. It's a waiting game until they provide you one. Your reasons for wanting to stay in a specific location should be backed up by a specific doctors report. The specific location is usually the county e.g London. Accommodation is provided on a no choice basis, so it could be anywhere in that county(if your doctors report is accepted). If your doctors report is not accepted then it could be anywhere in the UK. Accommodation in the South of England is provided by "Clear Springs", you can get them on 01268740200. They are the ones you can talk to about specific location. I doubt they provide such tailored service, the other option is to reject any location they provide which is not suitable for you, this too doesn't sound good as it may mean waiting for a very long time or losing your application.

If you want emergency accommodation until a permanent accommodation is provided you can send an email to s98@migranthelpuk.org. Give them your number in the email they will call you and you'll apply for emergency accommodation on the phone(it's a similar procedure like the application you've already done). Similar documents will be required and in addition a signed letter of eviction from your aunty(current accommodation provider).

Good luck!

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello Friends,

I made complain to home office about the delay of my asylum application, here is what home office email me below..

Our records show that, you claimed Asylum on 5 July 2018.  This case currently remains outstanding.  We apologise for the delay in concluding this case.  I can confirm we are aware of your claim and we aim to conclude all these claims as soon as it is possible to do so.  I can also assure you that we will take into account the length of time since you applied and any changes to your personal circumstances during the period until your claim is determined.  We will write to you to request up-to-date information when we are ready to proceed with the consideration of your case.  You will be notified of the outcome as soon as a decision has been reached.  In the meantime, you have permission to work which was granted on 13 September.

Is it good sign.

Thank you.

wikki
BANNED
Mood:

Post by wikki » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:25 pm

moore100 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:18 pm
Hello Friends,

I made complain to home office about the delay of my asylum application, here is what home office email me below..

Our records show that, you claimed Asylum on 5 July 2018.  This case currently remains outstanding.  We apologise for the delay in concluding this case.  I can confirm we are aware of your claim and we aim to conclude all these claims as soon as it is possible to do so.  I can also assure you that we will take into account the length of time since you applied and any changes to your personal circumstances during the period until your claim is determined.  We will write to you to request up-to-date information when we are ready to proceed with the consideration of your case.  You will be notified of the outcome as soon as a decision has been reached.  In the meantime, you have permission to work which was granted on 13 September.

Is it good sign.

Thank you.
I think it is at least a good that they are still "working" on your file and they admit the delay is on their part, not yours.

Which email did you use to contact them

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:19 pm

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:21 pm

What does home office mean by this email...

We will write to you to request up-to-date information when we are ready to proceed with the consideration of your case. 

wikki
BANNED
Mood:

Post by wikki » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:30 pm

moore100 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:21 pm
What does home office mean by this email...

We will write to you to request up-to-date information when we are ready to proceed with the consideration of your case. 
I guess it means your biometrics ? I think I've see quite a lot of people here say they've been asked for their biometrics close to the decision of their case

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Friend of mine told me .. home office mean they will ask for recent evidence from me .. When they are ready to process decisions.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:17 pm

Chidiebube wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm
There is no certain time they will provide you accommodation. It's a waiting game until they provide you one. Your reasons for wanting to stay in a specific location should be backed up by a specific doctors report. The specific location is usually the county e.g London. Accommodation is provided on a no choice basis, so it could be anywhere in that county(if your doctors report is accepted). If your doctors report is not accepted then it could be anywhere in the UK. Accommodation in the South of England is provided by "Clear Springs", you can get them on 01268740200. They are the ones you can talk to about specific location. I doubt they provide such tailored service, the other option is to reject any location they provide which is not suitable for you, this too doesn't sound good as it may mean waiting for a very long time or losing your application.

If you want emergency accommodation until a permanent accommodation is provided you can send an email to s98@migranthelpuk.org. Give them your number in the email they will call you and you'll apply for emergency accommodation on the phone(it's a similar procedure like the application you've already done). Similar documents will be required and in addition a signed letter of eviction from your aunty(current accommodation provider).

Good luck!

Dear Chidiebube,

Thank you very for your detailed / Value able answer / advice, i will call Clear Springs and will check .... I’ll also attach the doctor report accordingly ... You are right i should wait for HO decision as it will avoid any further issue / delay ....

Once again Thanks 🙏 a-lot ..

Have very good days ahead ...

Best Regards.....

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Post by Chidiebube » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:52 pm

The right procedure should be to as soon as possible send your doctor's report to migrant help then they will forward it to the Home Office. The Home Office in turn will instruct Clear Springs on the location and the kind of accommodation they should provide for you.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Chidiebube wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:52 pm
The right procedure should be to as soon as possible send your doctor's report to migrant help then they will forward it to the Home Office. The Home Office in turn will instruct Clear Springs on the location and the kind of accommodation they should provide for you.
Dear,

I understand, i am having an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday, will get the Doctor report and will send to Migrant Help accordingly ....

One Question : Migrant Help is the only responsible company to arrange any Asylum support or i can call HO directly to get section 95 support ??? Kindly clarify ....

Thank you very much for your usual kind support ...

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏