ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

farhanuk777
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?

Post by farhanuk777 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Hello,
Anybody please help. I am really confused about this question on the online application form for FLR spouse
Now obviously, anyone who gets born will be living in the country of birth. I find this question very vague and not sure how to answer it as not much detail is given in the question.
In my situation i lived in my home country from birth to Sep 2008. in sep 2008 i moved to UK as a student and lived in UK until Dec 2013. Then moved back to home country. Then I travelled to other countries just for holidays like Thailand, abu dhabi, and Azerbaijan. (Do I need to include these as I was not technically living there, it was for a couple weeks for holiday). Then I came to uk on spouse visa in june 2016 but went back in july 2016 to home country. Then finally moved to UK again in Feb 2019 since then I have been in UK.
Please help with answer to this question.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.