ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No enough IHS payment made for Tier 2 General Visa application, how to top up IHS payment?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T2G4Me
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

No enough IHS payment made for Tier 2 General Visa application, how to top up IHS payment?

Post by T2G4Me » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:03 am

Hi,

I am currently staying in UK as a dependent on my husband who is tier 2 ICT visa holder. I have made a new application to get my own Tier 2 General Visa and am making this application from India. It is for a period of 3 years and per rule the applicable Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) amount is GBP 1200.
My visa application is being handled by immigration consulatant. While making Visa application, during paying IHS fees, he incorrectly entered details and so the IHS website calculated less IHS (based on my current dependent Visa and not the new Tier 2 General application). This less amount was locked and only this could be paid through that IHS application reference number. This IHS payment reference number is used on my visa application.

Now I want to know how to pay the remaining amount for IHS.
My appointment is scheduled for 12-Feb through premium service and I expect to get my visa in 5 days and have planned my travel accordingly. If my IHS payment is not enough, I understand that I will receive an email from UKVI about it asking me to pay the remaining amount. But this will cause a delay in my visa processing time. Want to avoid that risk by paying full IHS beforehand.

I went through some other threads on this forum but not sure what is the way forward for my particular case.
Should the immigration consultant make outstanding amount payment by making new IHS payment application? If yes, how this new IHS reference number be tagged to my GWF number?
Is IHS.Sheffield@fco.gsi.gov.uk the right email id to contact?
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks for any inputs!

Regards

kaycee23
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: No enough IHS payment made for Tier 2 General Visa application, how to top up IHS payment?

Post by kaycee23 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:33 pm

hi have you sorted this already?

i have the same problem.. i do not know what to do as well

pls share what you did..