ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority Service FLR FP parent of British child

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonoo_lover999
Newly Registered

Super priority Service FLR FP parent of British child

Post by sonoo_lover999 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:14 pm

hi
i made super priority serive 24 hours service on 20th jan 2020 but haven't heard anything like email or letter.
the guy who took my docs at Cardiff centre said to me that they are no longer sending email just letter will inform my decision in couple of days.
please answer me if possible
and other thing is which service they use to send letter
is it important i need to stay home to sign letter or anyone can sign at home
i applied as parent of British child. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority Service FLR FP parent of British child

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 pm

What is your immigration history??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sonoo_lover999
Newly Registered

Post by sonoo_lover999 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:26 pm

I had asylum refused last application I didn't have any status before apply last application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:37 pm

As your case is complex and you have no legal status, you probably shouldn't have used super priority. A quick decision is rarely made in complex cases and flr fp in your circumstances generally take many months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sonoo_lover999
Newly Registered

Post by sonoo_lover999 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Thanks for your answer back
I just want to know like what they ll do with my super priority service and how long after they ll send me letter about any decision on my application
Other thing is how long after I can apply for super priority service fee refund or they will automatically refund to my bank account.
When I submission my docs in Cardiff they guy told me home office ll send me letter .they are not sending any email decision any more .please help me to answer all above questions.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Super priority fee is usually refunding automatically.

How long HO will take, no one can tell you that.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:04 pm

sonoo_lover999 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm
I just want to know like what they ll do with my super priority service and how long after they ll send me letter about any decision on my application
Other thing is how long after I can apply for super priority service fee refund or they will automatically refund to my bank account.
When I submission my docs in Cardiff they guy told me home office ll send me letter .they are not sending any email decision any more .please help me to answer all above questions.
Thanks
Hello there, could you update on your application pls?

Violetsareblue

Post by Violetsareblue » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 pm

sonoo_lover999 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:02 pm
Thanks
Hello there, could you update on your application pls?