ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General super priority service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Tier 2 General super priority service

Post by Petula » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:56 am

Hi all, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.

We booked holiday 6 months ago and we should flight on 3rd February. Do you think I will get BPR? I'm really worry... :( what I can do?? I know it's still 10 working days... Just this waiting making my nerves πŸ˜’πŸ™

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Re: Tier 2 General super priority service

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:12 pm

Contact UKVCAS and they told us the HO will contact us next 5 days. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:02 pm

I am doing the same process and still waiting. I attended my appointment (priority) on 9 January, received the approval email on 13 Jan and haven't received my new BRP yet.

According to the opinions posted on the other thread, this time can vary in every case.

When I applied for my first BRP (switching from a Tier 4) last year, I received my BRP after two months from my appointment (super priority). I didn't have any problem with documents or anything, that was just a little delay from the HO. :?

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:10 pm

Petula wrote: ↑
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:56 am
Hi all, I have question. Used super priority for Tier2, visit Croydon in Monday 13th January, at the afternoon they ask for one more paper, which the company already gave it. But I didn't hear from them. No email, no letter. Tried to call them on Friday 17th, they told me to wait for Monday 20th.... If no letter they will contact HI.
According to this, you have not received the approval email yet, is that right?

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm

No, we didn't receive anything really. IHO contacted us for more document same day when we visited Croydon..last Monday 13.1. We tried to call... But they don't give us any information.

I read that some people don't receive email... Just letter... But we still don't have email or letter... Its been more than week.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:42 pm

lolo2 wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:02 pm
I am doing the same process and still waiting. I attended my appointment (priority) on 9 January, received the approval email on 13 Jan and haven't received my new BRP yet.

According to the opinions posted on the other thread, this time can vary in every case.

When I applied for my first BRP (switching from a Tier 4) last year, I received my BRP after two months from my appointment (super priority). I didn't have any problem with documents or anything, that was just a little delay from the HO. :?
Oh no... This is not good.. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:56 pm

As I know, they never give information regarding an application by phone.
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm

I read that some people don't receive email... Just letter... But we still don't have email or letter... Its been more than week.
Not sure if you have done so, but check your spam folder. My approval email from the Home Office Atlas came into that one.
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Don't panic, as I posted before, this time can vary in every case.

They never told me the reasons of that delay, fortunately I was able to keep working while I was waiting.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:56 pm
As I know, they never give information regarding an application by phone.
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Not sure if you have done so, but check your spam folder. My approval email from the Home Office Atlas came into that one.
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Don't panic, as I posted before, this time can vary in every case.

They never told me the reasons of that delay, fortunately I was able to keep working while I was waiting.
I checked spam email.. Nothing there. This waiting is really crazy. Just we had a lot of money in holiday.. Should flight on Monday in 2 weeks time. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Not trying to scare you but my colleagues had to wait a number of weeks after a decision to grant leave was made by the case worker. Their applications were of standard service by the way. You need to make plan B for the worst scenario.

However, my case was completely different. Got email on decision to grant further leave on 15th Jan and today received BRP. This was for Tier 2 ICT extension
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

amkay

Post by amkay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:49 am

I have same problem, I received the approval letter on the 13th of January but I have not received my BRP yet. I really need It ASAPπŸ˜” And do you know how long after decision letter we should send our old BRP to the HO?

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:52 am

amkay wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:49 am

I have same problem, I received the approval letter on the 13th of January but I have not received my BRP yet. I really need It ASAPπŸ˜” And do you know how long after decision letter we should send our old BRP to the HO?
i would send the old brp card after receiving the new one
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:59 pm

I checked spam email.. Nothing there. This waiting is really crazy. Just we had a lot of money in holiday.. Should flight on Monday in 2 weeks time. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
That's strange, according to the other post the confirmation letter is received shortly after the appointment. The longer queue usually is for the delivery of the BRP.

Try to email them asking if there is any problem with your application. You can also try to report the issue using this link (https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived). This is intended to be used after reception of the approval letter, but as your situation is a bit different perhaps it's worth to try.

As a last option, you can try to speak to the airline/hotels/travel agency, explain them the situation and try to rearrange your holidays. You mustn't leave the UK while you are in this process, under any circumstance.
amkay wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:49 am

Well, today is our 7th working day after the 13th, so let's see if it arrives then, please post if you receive it. Otherwise we would need to email them after 10 working days, i.e. after next Monday.

I have spent the last days at home just waiting for the DX postman. Need this thing ASAP as well, I only have money to pay my room for a couple of weeks more. 😩

Regarding the old BRP, my letter says this:

"If you hold a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) because your leave has expired, or you were issued with a replacement you must now return it to the Home Office as it no longer valid. You should cut the card in half and post it in a plain, windowless envelope. If you are returning the BRP from within the UK then please send it to: BRP Returns, P.O. Box 195, Bristol, BS20 1BT. If you are returning the BRP from outside of the UK please send it to: BRP Returns, Home Office, Conference House, Conference Avenue, Portishead Office Park, Portishead, Bristol. BS20 7LZ. You may be subject to a financial penalty of up to Β£1,000 if you fail to return your old BRP."

We need to cut our old BRP in half and send it to them after the new one is received.

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed! 🀞

charli
Mood:

Post by charli » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Many people didn't receive email confirmations but received BRP after one week of their Biometrics submission (while they were using Super Priority Service).
To check if your BRP was with DX Delivery, you can call them on 0300 222 0000 and request them if they have any update on your BRP. Tell them that you are expecting a delivery. They might ask for delivery expecting full name, address (in some cases DOB).

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 pm

charli wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:15 pm
Many people didn't receive email confirmations but received BRP after one week of their Biometrics submission (while they were using Super Priority Service).
To check if your BRP was with DX Delivery, you can call them on 0300 222 0000 and request them if they have any update on your BRP. Tell them that you are expecting a delivery. They might ask for delivery expecting full name, address (in some cases DOB).

I will try to call them.

We received email yesterday. But the email doesn't say anything really. It's from UKVCAS and saying still working in it. But HO didn't contact us.

charli
Mood:

Post by charli » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 pm

I will try to call them.

We received email yesterday. But the email doesn't say anything really. It's from UKVCAS and saying still working in it. But HO didn't contact us.
I hope for the best result for you. Also, you can check your right to work (https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work) using your current BRP. Usually, you will get a positive response with the current BRP expiry date. When you get a response like expired meaning you been issued with the new one. That's when you actually can chase DX delivery.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 pm

I will try to call them.

I hope for the best result for you. Also, you can check your right to work (https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work) using your current BRP. Usually, you will get a positive response with the current BRP expiry date. When you get a response like expired meaning you been issued with the new one. That's when you actually can chase DX delivery.
We checked yesterday the current BRP and it's still same date end of February.... Nothing change. So if this doesn't change its mean they didn't do new one yet??

Thank you for replay. Its just really stressful... Plus the holiday in first week on February... Which cost a lot πŸ™„

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Thanks for this info.

I did this and guess what? I got my BRP. They had my BRP "ready to be delivered", but never did so.

But that's a wrong number, it is of a government office (I don't remember which one) and they don't give any info. The DX's number is 0333 241 5705.

When I called them this afternoon, I was asked for a tracking number. Just said that I don't have any but I've received the confirmation letter from HO Atlas. Then I was asked for my full name and address to confirm and voilΓ‘, they had my BRP! I rushed to their warehouse at Marlborough Grove (SE London) and got the card.

I got back home I found a letter with a "delivery attempt" from DX. Not sure when they attempted this delivery as I have been home all the time, and today my BRP was at their warehouse not with the delivery man, a total mess! The same happened to me last year!
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm

We checked yesterday the current BRP and it's still same date end of February.... Nothing change. So if this doesn't change its mean they didn't do new one yet??

Thank you for replay. Its just really stressful... Plus the holiday in first week on February... Which cost a lot πŸ™„
Try to do what I did and explained above. Be aware that you have to call to the DX phone number.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Thank you. We will try to call them tomorrow.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Thanks for this info.

I did this and guess what? I got my BRP. They had my BRP "ready to be delivered", but never did so.

But that's a wrong number, it is of a government office (I don't remember which one) and they don't give any info. The DX's number is 0333 241 5705.

When I called them this afternoon, I was asked for a tracking number. Just said that I don't have any but I've received the confirmation letter from HO Atlas. Then I was asked for my full name and address to confirm and voilΓ‘, they had my BRP! I rushed to their warehouse at Marlborough Grove (SE London) and got the card.

I got back home I found a letter with a "delivery attempt" from DX. Not sure when they attempted this delivery as I have been home all the time, and today my BRP was at their warehouse not with the delivery man, a total mess! The same happened to me last year!
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Try to do what I did and explained above. Be aware that you have to call to the DX phone number.
I wasn't able to call them but used online chat o their website and they told me they dny have anything for us. πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ™„
We have week to find out or our biggest holiday is over... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:51 pm

I wasn't able to call them but used online chat o their website and they told me they dny have anything for us. πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ™„
We have week to find out or our biggest holiday is over... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
It seems to be a delay from the HO then.

Hope you can sort everything out before your trip.

charli
Mood:

Post by charli » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:29 am

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 pm
1. Type of application: (Switching / Extending) - Extending Standard Service (PBS dependent)
2. If switching, category changing (switching) from - N/A
3. Date of expiry of current leave - 03 May 2020
4. Number of dependants applying at the same time - 0
5. Date application posted - submitted online 06 January 2020
6. Date application received at UKBA - 06 January 2020
7. Date payment debited - 06 January 2020
8. Payment mode - Online
9. Acknowledgment letter received - 06 January 2020
10. Biometric letter received - 06 January 2020
11. Date of biometrics enrolment - 10 January 2020 (at Croydon Office Β£75 paid appointment)
12. Date of approval - 23/01/2020
13. Date of return of passport and other documents - N/A (Physical copies are not required to send to HO)
14. Date (new) leave to remain valid till - 21/01/2023
15. Date BRP received - 23/01/2020
As I mentioned, I didn't receive any email confirmation but received my approval letter in the post. I received an approval letter and the BRP on the same day (yesterday).

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:29 am
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:36 pm
1. Type of application: (Switching / Extending) - Extending Standard Service (PBS dependent)
2. If switching, category changing (switching) from - N/A
3. Date of expiry of current leave - 03 May 2020
4. Number of dependants applying at the same time - 0
5. Date application posted - submitted online 06 January 2020
6. Date application received at UKBA - 06 January 2020
7. Date payment debited - 06 January 2020
8. Payment mode - Online
9. Acknowledgment letter received - 06 January 2020
10. Biometric letter received - 06 January 2020
11. Date of biometrics enrolment - 10 January 2020 (at Croydon Office Β£75 paid appointment)
12. Date of approval - 23/01/2020
13. Date of return of passport and other documents - N/A (Physical copies are not required to send to HO)
14. Date (new) leave to remain valid till - 21/01/2023
15. Date BRP received - 23/01/2020
As I mentioned, I didn't receive any email confirmation but received my approval letter in the post. I received an approval letter and the BRP on the same day (yesterday).

You gave me little hope now... How did you receive your BPR by post or DX delivery?? Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:46 pm
You gave me little hope now... How did you receive your BPR by post or DX delivery?? Thank you

BRP cards are all delivered by DX courier. They are NOT delivered by royal mail!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

charli
Mood:

Post by charli » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:39 pm

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:46 pm
It was delivered by DX.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:47 am

Have email from HO.. They will send BRP within 7 days. So hopefully they will do it quickly.. And we can travel next Monday.. We have just 5 working days.