ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Re: Citizenship application and good character requirement!

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:38 am

Hi guys
I am waiting ur valuable advice plz ??
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:39 am

Hwha11 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:38 am
Hi guys
I am waiting ur valuable advice plz ??
Thanks
If you want to add something you should have an option of any further information where you can say you were exercising treaty rights as a family member and were in the UK legally during that period when your leave under the Immigration Rules expired.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:13 am

Thanks amber , plz tell me what I need to do with these ;
Proof of living in the UK
My evidence of identity
Thanks in advance !

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:05 pm

Hwha11 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:13 am
Thanks amber , plz tell me what I need to do with these ;
Proof of living in the UK
My evidence of identity
Thanks in advance !
These have to be uploaded onto your application via the UKVCAS portal.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Hi
Sorry I meant for :
Proof of living in uk ? (Which documents I need as I am non eea National or only my non eea passport will be enough )

My evidence of identity ? ( is it my passport or driving licence )
Please advice
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Documents on residency would be ones addressed to you in the UK. Yes your passport is ID.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Sorry but still not get ur point , would my p60s and hmrc 5 year work and self employed history be enough for proof of living in uk , I don’t have p45 job leaving letter
Please guide thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:11 am

Official documents addressed to you in the UK prove you have been here, e.g. council tax liability notices, bank statements, HMRC letters etc......

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Thanks , one more thing after submitting application do I need to scan all pages of passport and other documents or the people at appointment will do this ?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Hwha11 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:33 pm
Thanks , one more thing after submitting application do I need to scan all pages of passport and other documents or the people at appointment will do this ?
If it’s an enhanced centre appointment they will scan, if not, you do it. Just photo pages and stamped pages of the passport.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:46 am

quick question Plz
You must have been physically present in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands on the day 5 years before the application is received by the Home Office.
• For example, if your application is received on 05/01/2018 you should have been physically present in the UK on 05/01/2013.
Could not get above UkBA rule !!
I went for holidays on 16-01-2015 till March 2015
If I submit my citizenship application before 16 January 2019 will that be ok ?
Is it not an issue if I get appointment for biometrics in next month ?? As from January 16 , 2015 and February 2015 I was not in UK .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:08 am

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.

Your biometrics appointment is irrelevant to the residence requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Thanks for reply , as I said I was away on 16-01-2015 , I sent and paid for application of citizenship on 15-01-2020 and booked biometrics in 10 days time . Is that ok for my 5 years residence

And for documents it said

Proof residence in uk for 5 years :
Where was mentioned if u r non eea National need passport
So I am planning to upload my p60s and self employed accounts of current year with passport to prove my residence , it that should be fine ?
Can I upload documents to ukvcas in next week as I am waiting for sa302 is it problem to upload documents in few days ?
Please advice
Thanks
Thanks

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Any advice guys ??
Thanks

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

British citizenship documents

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:55 am

Hi
I have applied for citizenship few days ago ,
I am non eea National having PR card from more than a year . So here’s HO documents check list which I need to upload through UKVCAS so checklist at the end of AN form was :

• The passport issued to MR ....

• MR ... proof of nationality

• Proof of living in the UK ( was mentioned for non Eea national Only need passport to prove 5 years residence ) so means no need to send p60s or other official documents ??
Rest of the check list I got which was b1 certificate life in uk pass cert. and my most recent tax return
Please advice for above ones
Thanks

• mR .... current biometric residence card ? Is it PR card

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British citizenship documents

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 am

Hwha11 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:55 am
Hi
I have applied for citizenship few days ago ,
I am non eea National having PR card from more than a year . So here’s HO documents check list which I need to upload through UKVCAS so checklist at the end of AN form was :

• The passport issued to MR ....OK

• MR ... proof of nationality is passport

• Proof of living in the UK ( was mentioned for non Eea national Only need passport to prove 5 years residence ) so means no need to send p60s or other official documents ?? You are applying on the basis on your EEA PR, rather than UK ILR, therefore it's P60 etc.
Rest of the check list I got which was b1 certificate life in uk pass cert. and my most recent tax return
Please advice for above ones
Thanks

• mR .... current biometric residence card ? Is it PR card Yes if it states "permanent"
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 am

Thanks for reply , I have uploaded last 5 years p60s but these are from 3 different jobs . I also asked hmrc to send me sa302 but more than 1 week not arrived .my question is are p60s fine as there is no job start and leaving date on p60s but from sa302 job start and leaving dates are mentioned . Is it a problem ?
Please advice thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 am

Hwha11 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 am
Thanks for reply , I have uploaded last 5 years p60s but these are from 3 different jobs . I also asked hmrc to send me sa302 but more than 1 week not arrived .my question is are p60s fine as there is no job start and leaving date on p60s but from sa302 job start and leaving dates are mentioned . Is it a problem ?
Please advice thanks
P60 should be fine as they are the annual summary of your income from employment. You have shown your job dates in the relevant section and they don't have to be precise. Not an issue as far as I can see.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:07 am

Thank u for ur kind reply , I have uploaded p60s and sa302 showing my 5 years work history and self employed history . Do u think I need more documents to proof resiendece in uk etc hmrc letter , statements , GP letter ..
Also I have booked ukvcas enhance appointment will they again upload and check my documents as well to make sure all relevant documents uploaded ??
Please advice
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:53 am

Hwha11 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:07 am
Thank u for ur kind reply , I have uploaded p60s and sa302 showing my 5 years work history and self employed history . Do u think I need more documents to proof resiendece in uk etc hmrc letter , statements , GP letter ..
Also I have booked ukvcas enhance appointment will they again upload and check my documents as well to make sure all relevant documents uploaded ??
Please advice
Thanks
Employment documents are sufficient, generally there's no need to provide more than is required. Can't comment on the UKVCAS service offering, it will certainly be the biometrics.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:55 am

If you have uploaded, then they don't do anything. They are not immigration advisors and won't tell you if you have submitted the correct documents or missed anything. Ukcvas is a third party agent, not ho staff.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:07 am

Thanks again , here’s are documents checklist at the end of AN form when I submitted my application these were :

The passport issued by country to MR ....

MR .... proof of nationality

current biometric residence permit for MR ....

MR .... certificate for proving English B1

MR .... proof of living in the UK

Two refree declarations for MR ....

MR ..... current tax year account statement

So for there I have uploaded my both non eea passports front pages and stamp pages only not blank pages (please confirm is it ok )
Uploaded p60s , sa302 , 2018-2019 tax return ,two refree forms ,B1 certificate , life in uk pass certificate , PR biometric card

I didn’t upload marriage certificate with eea National , statements , other letters on my name
Will that be fine

Also ukvcas will let me know if they think scan quality of documents is not good ?? And all the relevant documents uploaded ?? Will they confirm

Please advice

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:13 am

Hi
Still waiting reply from u guys please

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:14 am

Hwha11 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:07 am
Thanks again , here’s are documents checklist at the end of AN form when I submitted my application these were :

The passport issued by country to MR ....

MR .... proof of nationality

current biometric residence permit for MR ....

MR .... certificate for proving English B1

MR .... proof of living in the UK

Two refree declarations for MR ....

MR ..... current tax year account statement

So for there I have uploaded my both non eea passports front pages and stamp pages only not blank pages (please confirm is it ok )
Uploaded p60s , sa302 , 2018-2019 tax return ,two refree forms ,B1 certificate , life in uk pass certificate , PR biometric card
All the above looks ok.
I didn’t upload marriage certificate with eea National , statements , other letters on my name
Will that be fine Yes - no additional documents needed, unless requested.

Also ukvcas will let me know if they think scan quality of documents is not good ?? And all the relevant documents uploaded ?? Will they confirm
You may get an email that your application has been received - UKVI will contact you if there are issues. Normally you won't get status updates until you receive the decision letter.
Please advice

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Hi
Thanks , can U please clarify these :
You may get an email that your application has been received (Did u mean HO sent me confirmation of submission of my Application??

UKVI will contact you if there are issues. Normally you won't get status updates until you receive the decision letter. (Here again UKVI means HO or ukvcas) ?