ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Revoked for unknown deception?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lllllll
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

ILR Revoked for unknown deception?

Post by Lllllll » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Hello! I have gained ILR over a year ago based on LR (10 years - combination of spouse and tier 4 visa). While on tier 4 visa I registered a company under companies house - the company wasn’t trading or doing any business but I only registered it to save the company name (I didn’t know about trademarks at the time). Now I have found out that registering a company (even if it is not trading) may not be allowed under tier 4 rules. When applying for ILR and my other visas since registering the company I replied “no” to the question ‘have you ever been in breach of immigration conditions’ because I did not know this was a breach. How likely is the HO to find out about this company and if they do will they revoke my ILR?

teddybear79

Re: ILR Revoked for unknown deception?

Post by teddybear79 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:50 pm

chill your file is closed , unless someone complaints about you and please also delete this post as a advice, you never know , keep it to your self :-)

Lllllll
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Lllllll » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Thank you!

How do I delete the post?

Lllllll
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Lllllll » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Edit

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Posts are not deleted.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html

Note that when/if you apply for citizenship, your full 10 years history is checked and any breaches of visa conditions could result in a refusal of the citizenship Good Character requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lllllll
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Lllllll » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:58 pm
Posts are not deleted.

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html

Note that when/if you apply for citizenship, your full 10 years history is checked and any breaches of visa conditions could result in a refusal of the citizenship Good Character requirements.
Thanks! Can the post be locked in a way others can’t see it?