ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Dede_2020 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 pm
Chidiebube wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:52 pm
The right procedure should be to as soon as possible send your doctor's report to migrant help then they will forward it to the Home Office. The Home Office in turn will instruct Clear Springs on the location and the kind of accommodation they should provide for you.
Dear,

I understand, i am having an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday, will get the Doctor report and will send to Migrant Help accordingly ....

One Question : Migrant Help is the only responsible company to arrange any Asylum support or i can call HO directly to get section 95 support ??? Kindly clarify ....

Thank you very much for your usual kind support ...

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏
It is only migrant help now everything through them even if you called HO they will ask you to go back to migrant help

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:51 pm

Dede_2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Chidiebube wrote:
The right procedure should be to as soon as possible send your doctor's report to migrant help then they will forward it to the Home Office. The Home Office in turn will instruct Clear Springs on the location and the kind of accommodation they should provide for you.
Dear,

I understand, i am having an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday, will get the Doctor report and will send to Migrant Help accordingly ....

One Question : Migrant Help is the only responsible company to arrange any Asylum support or i can call HO directly to get section 95 support ??? Kindly clarify ....

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏
It is only migrant help now everything through them even if you called HO they will ask you to go back to migrant help

Dear Dede_2020,

Thank you very much for an answer and clarification, its clear for me now, i should wait for an answer from Migrant Help ...

Have a very good day .

😊👍👌🙏

Aleeza
Pakistan

After getting refugee status

Post by Aleeza » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:08 am

Hi there,
Can anyone tell how long it takes to get BRP and NINO after getting refugee status?

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:01 pm

shooroma wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:57 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:47 pm
Hi everyone

I applied for asylum all appeal rights exhausted then did my further submissions in Liverpool on child 7 year route got 4 children one uk born and three back home all been here for over 8 years. I did my further submissions on 22 November 2018 no contact from home office after that . I live in home office property and getting Nass support . Someone told me that they only take 2-3 months if you are on Nass and apply via child 7 years route , anyone can help.
I am stressed and guidance will be highly appreciated thanks
Hi Khatoon82, please share how you went about submitting your further submissions in Liverpool based on 7 year route, i.e the whole procedure from start to finish. Thanks

Hi sorry I don’t use forum very often that’s y couldn’t answer , I did my further submission in Liverpool about 15 months ago , they just took my Application form , documents , checked my iD and gave me a kind of acknowledgment letter since then just waiting and waiting , my case is for child 7 year route , I sent a complaint email to home office in last September and they reply they will decide my case in next 9 months let’s see how it goes

shooroma

Post by shooroma » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:01 pm
shooroma wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:57 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:47 pm
Hi everyone

I applied for asylum all appeal rights exhausted then did my further submissions in Liverpool on child 7 year route got 4 children one uk born and three back home all been here for over 8 years. I did my further submissions on 22 November 2018 no contact from home office after that . I live in home office property and getting Nass support . Someone told me that they only take 2-3 months if you are on Nass and apply via child 7 years route , anyone can help.
I am stressed and guidance will be highly appreciated thanks
Hi Khatoon82, please share how you went about submitting your further submissions in Liverpool based on 7 year route, i.e the whole procedure from start to finish. Thanks

Hi sorry I don’t use forum very often that’s y couldn’t answer , I did my further submission in Liverpool about 15 months ago , they just took my Application form , documents , checked my iD and gave me a kind of acknowledgment letter since then just waiting and waiting , my case is for child 7 year route , I sent a complaint email to home office in last September and they reply they will decide my case in next 9 months let’s see how it goes
Hi its ok, thanks for the reply.May I ask which application form is it that you submitted? I wish you all the best with your application , I know you have been waiting for quite a while and it can be frustrating at times so, I hope you will get your desired outcome soon.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:17 pm

hi,
Im in same situation same as you. submitted further submission at Liverpool around 15 months and 3 months before my daughter turned 7 then updated case for 7 year route but still nothing . one of my friend has been granted around 3months time once after her child turn 7 .

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:51 pm

Hi
Sorry my husband did most of the work don’t remember exactly which form but what he did was he attached a detailed letter with all the details of further submissions and children stay in uk including educational achievements etc

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:54 pm

Hi can anyone with further submissions successful applications on child 7 year route share their time line please , or if you are waiting after further submissions or been asked to do your finger prints

I did my further submissions in Oct 2018 hasn’t been asked to do finger prints as yet still waiting
Thanks

Kamal84
Newly Registered

Post by Kamal84 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi I received letter from HO my case refused and give right to appeal outside uk can I appeal inside uk or what should I do now any advice please

Osprey12
Newly Registered

Post by Osprey12 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:50 am

Kamal84 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:17 pm
Hi I received letter from HO my case refused and give right to appeal outside uk can I appeal inside uk or what should I do now any advice please
It means you can only appeal after you have left the country.

Your only other option is either to make a further submission or challenge the decision by judicial review.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:54 pm
Hi can anyone with further submissions successful applications on child 7 year route share their time line please , or if you are waiting after further submissions or been asked to do your finger prints

I did my further submissions in Oct 2018 hasn’t been asked to do finger prints as yet still waiting
Thanks
Hi I did mine same time as you still waiting didn't hear nothing. one of my friend did basis of her child 7 year last year and been asked to do finger print in 8 weeks granted 4 weeks after finger print. her time line around 12 weeks all togher

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Post by Dede_2020 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:02 am

senu14 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:29 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:

Thanks
Hi I did mine same time as you still waiting didn't hear nothing. one of my friend did basis of her child 7 year last year and been asked to do finger print in 8 weeks granted 4 weeks after finger print. her time line around 12 weeks all togher

I did my biometric 6 weeks ago didn’t hear anything as well

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Chidiebube wrote:
Dear,

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏

Dear Chidiebube & All,

Kindly find my update regarding Asylum support Section 95, i called today Migrant help and they confirmed that we submitted / applied your request last week to Home Office which will usually take 2 to 4 weeks to get approve ....

Please share any recent experience if any regarding how much HO took time to approve ....

Thanks 🙏 ..

Have a Nice day,

Best Regard’s .....

Chidiebube
Nigeria

Post by Chidiebube » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Most of the requests on this site are about time frame. I think it is only God that knows specific time frames. I know it is unique to this generation because we have become impatient due to availability of technology. Every case is unique and will be treated according to it's own merits. Mine took over 2 months that was about 10 weeks, some 3 months, even 5 months .Honestly, there is no time frame, just patiently wait for them to reply you. Cheers!

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:21 pm

Chidiebube wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm
Most of the requests on this site are about time frame. I think it is only God that knows specific time frames. I know it is unique to this generation because we have become impatient due to availability of technology. Every case is unique and will be treated according to it's own merits. Mine took over 2 months that was about 10 weeks, some 3 months, even 5 months .Honestly, there is no time frame, just patiently wait for them to reply you. Cheers!
Thanks for your detailed reply once again, agreed with you regarding patience 😊 .... I understand what you tried to say ... Hopefully everything will go smooth ...

Have a very nice day.

👍🙏👌

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Dede_2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:02 am
senu14 wrote:
Khatoon82 wrote:

Thanks

we didn't even get biometric letters yet. since 15 months waiting could you please let us know after how long you have received biometric .

sammy4real
Newly Registered

asylum update help

Post by sammy4real » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:40 am

hi guys, pls i need help from someone that have experience. i applied for asylum since may 2018 and did my big interview since October 2018. i didn't hear anything from home office until 2 weeks ago asking me to submit some documents that shows i am taking impact in my children's life that they are ready to decide my claim. my asylum hasn't been refuse and i am confused. does this mean they are ready to grant my asylum or what? i have been in uk 12yrs now and i have 8yrs plus, 6yrs and 5yrs children all born in uk. pls advice me what you think. thanks

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Post by Dede_2020 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:13 pm

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm
Dede_2020 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:02 am
senu14 wrote:
Khatoon82 wrote:

Thanks

we didn't even get biometric letters yet. since 15 months waiting could you please let us know after how long you have received biometric .
I applied aug 2019 for the claim

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Post by Dede_2020 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:19 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Chidiebube wrote:
Dear,

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏

Dear Chidiebube & All,

Kindly find my update regarding Asylum support Section 95, i called today Migrant help and they confirmed that we submitted / applied your request last week to Home Office which will usually take 2 to 4 weeks to get approve ....

Please share any recent experience if any regarding how much HO took time to approve ....

Thanks 🙏 ..

Have a Nice day,

Best Regard’s .....

I am living at London with friend me and the kids the accommodation not suit us anymore I didn’t apply for Nass accommodation cos I really scared they send me outside London now I’m called migrant help and asked to apply and she request home provider to come and have a view for our place anybody have any information if they give any will be at London if not where and what the kind of accommodation please any details I never been through that experience at all
Thanks

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 am

Dede_2020 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:19 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Chidiebube wrote:
Dear,

Have Best days ahead ...

👍😊👌🙏

Dear Chidiebube & All,

Thanks 🙏 ..

Have a Nice day,

Best Regard’s .....

I am living at London with friend me and the kids the accommodation not suit us anymore I didn’t apply for Nass accommodation cos I really scared they send me outside London now I’m called migrant help and asked to apply and she request home provider to come and have a view for our place anybody have any information if they give any will be at London if not where and what the kind of accommodation please any details I never been through that experience at all
Thanks

Dear Dede_2020,

As per my understanding usually HO is providing housing in dispersal area with no choice basis which could be in Birmingham, Manchester and in Glasgow ... but if you having any medical condition and you can prove with a letter of the GP so HO may consider and approve to provide you the housing in London or in south east of England .... i believe that HO will provide you the housing up-to the UK standards as you also having kids .....

Wish you good Luck !!!

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Post by Dede_2020 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:14 am

Thanks
[/quote]

Dear Dede_2020,

As per my understanding usually HO is providing housing in dispersal area with no choice basis which could be in Birmingham, Manchester and in Glasgow ... but if you having any medical condition and you can prove with a letter of the GP so HO may consider and approve to provide you the housing in London or in south east of England .... i believe that HO will provide you the housing up-to the UK standards as you also having kids .....

Wish you good Luck !!!
[/quote]
Thanks for your replay I am a actually diabetic and the father of the kids living at London do you think is that enough for them

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Dede_2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:14 am
Thanks

Dear Dede_2020,

Wish you good Luck !!!
[/quote]
Thanks for your replay I am a actually diabetic and the father of the kids living at London do you think is that enough for them
[/quote]

Its fine, visit your GP and ask for a letter that you are Diabetic and on medications, attach the letter along with your application, it should help you ...

Cheers !!!

Dede_2020
Newly Registered

Post by Dede_2020 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:06 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm
Dede_2020 wrote:
Thanks

Dear Dede_2020,

Wish you good Luck !!!
[/quote]

Its fine, visit your GP and ask for a letter that you are Diabetic and on medications, attach the letter along with your application, it should help you ...

Cheers !!!
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for all your responds to my inquiries btw it is been 7 weeks since I did my biometric didn’t hear anything really I am not sleeping well so stress

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:27 am

Dede_2020 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:06 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm
Dede_2020 wrote:
Thanks

Dear Dede_2020,

Wish you good Luck !!!

Cheers !!!
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for all your responds to my inquiries btw it is been 7 weeks since I did my biometric didn’t hear anything really I am not sleeping well so stress
[/quote]

I am sorry as i am not able to give you an answer regarding Biometric, i am new here as i claimed asylum exactly 2 months back on 30 November 2019 ....

Kindly send your query on main window, somebody will guide you ...

Have a good day ...

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:13 am

Dear All,

Kindly advice regarding changing my email address in Home Office, the email which i gave at the time of screening interview is not accessible anymore as i forgot my password and not able to recover it...

Please let me know to whom / where should i contact to change my email address in Home office ???

Thank you ...