ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUCE VISA AND HOLIDAYS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

xeroxabcshaikh

SPOUCE VISA AND HOLIDAYS

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi Guys...

I am a British Citizen by Naturalisation and I want to apply my wife and 1 son family visa. Currently I am employed in a bakery shop and I work with Uber as a food delivery driver. My job salary is annual 18,200 and rest of money I will complete from Uber food delivery. I am working with uber nearly one year and my current year will complete on 5th April 2020 and then I will aplly my wife and son visa in mid of april 2020. My questions is that my elder sister is quiet ill and I want to go my home country for holidays how long I can get on holidays in the current situation? I am quiet confused my current employer is saying that I can go on holidays only 20 days. Is it right that only 20 days I can go on holidays and no more then 20 days I cant spend?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: SPOUCE VISA AND HOLIDAYS

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:00 pm

The issue seems to be with your employer and your contract of employment - not a problem in relation to citizenship or family visa applications. Please clarify.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:34 pm

xeroxabcshaikh wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:35 pm
? I am quiet confused my current employer is saying that I can go on holidays only 20 days. Is it right that only 20 days I can go on holidays and no more then 20 days I cant spend?
UKVI won't care about your holidays rather will only make sure that whether you earn sufficiently. If these are paid holidays then these should be treated same as you earning your wages otherwise it might cause shortfall in earnings where HO will take the lowest wage figure.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Moon Lantern
Newly Registered

Post by Moon Lantern » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:49 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:00 pm
The issue seems to be with your employer and your contract of employment - not a problem in relation to citizenship or family visa applications. Please clarify.
I'm inclined to agree, 20 days seems to be typical holiday allowed by some employers.