ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

UK Tier1 ( Entrepreneur) Visa

Post by EbrahimHM » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Hi ,

I’m an entrepreneur with Tier1 visa ,already in UK . I’m going to join a franchise as business broker and have 2 employees. My business would be selling businesses or franchising existing business as a business broker . I need to know if there is any issue for visa Extenstion in this circumstances.

Thanks in advance.

marcnath

Re: UK Tier1 ( Entrepreneur) Visa

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:29 pm

EbrahimHM wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 pm
Hi ,

I’m an entrepreneur with Tier1 visa ,already in UK . I’m going to join a franchise as business broker and have 2 employees. My business would be selling businesses or franchising existing business as a business broker . I need to know if there is any issue for visa Extenstion in this circumstances.

Thanks in advance.
I can't see any issues. What are your concerns ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Re: UK Tier1 ( Entrepreneur) Visa

Post by EbrahimHM » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:22 am

Thanks for you help. I was not sure whether business brokerage will meet the requirements of visa extension. That’s why before joining this franchise I wanted to be know if there would be any issue with respect to visa extension. Further more is there any issue if the business is not profitable in first 6 month with respect to visa extension again?

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Self employed staff

Post by EbrahimHM » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am

Hi ,

I’m on Tier1 entrepreneur visa , I want to ask whether self employed staff will be accepted as job creation or not .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Self employed staff

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:41 am

EbrahimHM wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am
Hi ,

I’m on Tier1 entrepreneur visa , I want to ask whether self employed staff will be accepted as job creation or not .
No. If they are not employed directly with your company and on your payroll, then they don't count.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Re: Self employed staff

Post by EbrahimHM » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:41 am
EbrahimHM wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am
Hi ,

No. If they are not employed directly with your company and on your payroll, then they don't count.
Hi,

Thanks indeed for your help

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Job Continuity

Post by EbrahimHM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm

I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and one of my employees has given me resignation notice today and I will try to find her replacement but there will be couple of weeks Gap between Employment commencement date of new employee and Termination date of old one . I want to know if there is any issue with respect to job Continuity in this case. How long gap is allowed between two Employees for the same job?

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Payslip

Post by EbrahimHM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:12 pm

I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa , I'm Preparing my documents for extension of my Visa . I need to know if there is any Payslip template to prepare my payslips accordingly. in other word I want to find the acceptable payslip format of HMRC if there is any .

marcnath

Re: Payslip

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Do not start a new topic for each question!!
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Job Continuity

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:41 pm

EbrahimHM wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm
I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and one of my employees has given me resignation notice today and I will try to find her replacement but there will be couple of weeks Gap between Employment commencement date of new employee and Termination date of old one . I want to know if there is any issue with respect to job Continuity in this case. How long gap is allowed between two Employees for the same job?
No issues. There no limit to the gap.
EbrahimHM wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:12 pm
I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa , I'm Preparing my documents for extension of my Visa . I need to know if there is any Payslip template to prepare my payslips accordingly. in other word I want to find the acceptable payslip format of HMRC if there is any .
There is no template. Any payslip format is acceptable.

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Re: Payslip

Post by EbrahimHM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:03 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:40 pm
Do not start a new topic for each question!!
Noted

EbrahimHM
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Job Continuity

Post by EbrahimHM » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:41 pm
EbrahimHM wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm
No issues. There no limit to the gap.
EbrahimHM wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:12 pm
There is no template. Any payslip format is acceptable.
Thank you very much