ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post study visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ci07jjs

post study visa

Post by ci07jjs » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 am

Hi,

I am going to be living with a friend from setpember to end of november.
Hopefully I will be applying for the post-study visa in november. It is probable that my bank statements for august would be sent to my current address and the rest of the statement (sep/oct) to my new friends address. Is this a problem?

Secondly, Does the homeoffice need proof of accomodation? I am not paying any rent to my friend so there won't be any legal contractual agreement. is this a problem?

Thanks

anirban_paul

Re: post study visa

Post by anirban_paul » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:32 pm

ci07jjs wrote:
I am going to be living with a friend from setpember to end of november.
Hopefully I will be applying for the post-study visa in november. It is probable that my bank statements for august would be sent to my current address and the rest of the statement (sep/oct) to my new friends address. Is this a problem?
NO
ci07jjs wrote:
Secondly, Does the homeoffice need proof of accomodation? is this a problem?
NO.

Note:In anyway, you can call your bank and ask to send a 3 month bank statement to your current address before applying.

tgee
Newly Registered

need your opinion

Post by tgee » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi,

was wondering if anyone had a fix of the actual time you get your application back?

also my student visa expires on the 28 of FEB 09. when do you think is the best time to send in my application?

wanted to wait till after my graduation..............