ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment History: Director and Employed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Employment History: Director and Employed

Post by Jazz2007 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Hi All,

I am filling out AN application for naturalisation, I need help regarding the employment section. I have filled in all the details of my employment for last 10 years. Currently, I am working for a company and recently i have started a new company where i am a director but now drawing any salary from this. Please advise me how to mention this on online application form.

Do i have to mention about the company i recently opened which i'm a 'director' but not drawing any salary. Please advise

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Employment History: Director and Employed

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:37 pm

If you can add your Director position in the online form I would do so - the fact that you haven't drawn any salary is not relevant, it's still an employment. If you can't enter it in parallel with your other job then I'd attach a note explaining the fact.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:04 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:37 pm
If you can add your Director position in the online form I would do so - the fact that you haven't drawn any salary is not relevant, it's still an employment. If you can't enter it in parallel with your other job then I'd attach a note explaining the fact.
Thanks for your kind response,

Actually, I tried to enter the director details in Employment section but it is asking for the end date and without providing that it is not allowing me to go further.

Please advise

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Jazz2007 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:04 pm
alterhase58 wrote:

Actually, I tried to enter the director details in Employment section but it is asking for the end date and without providing that it is not allowing me to go further.

Please advise
Upload an explanatory note with your documents.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:04 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 pm
Jazz2007 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:04 pm
alterhase58 wrote:

Please advise
Upload an explanatory note with your documents.
Dear Alterhase,

Can i mention in the question below, Please let me know

"Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?"

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 pm

"Do you have any other details that you would like to be considered regarding this applicant and their application to be registered as a British Citizen?"
Which section is this question in, which context? Sounds like something the referee needs to fill in, if applicable?

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:36 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 pm

Which section is this question in, which context? Sounds like something the referee needs to fill in, if applicable?
At the end of application it asks to furnish any other information to go with application. Completely different section not related to refrees.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Jazz2007 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:36 am
alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:05 pm

At the end of application it asks to furnish any other information to go with application. Completely different section not related to refrees.
Can only guess, question seems to be more for further information if you can't meet all the requirements, rather than additional information relating to employment, etc. As mentioned you can write a note with additional information and upload it with your other documents.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:52 pm

I will do that as advised.
Thank u