ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General super priority service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Re: Tier 2 General super priority service

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 am

How long really this can take?? The HO give you tracking number or no?? Plus can you pick it in DX office no waiting for delivery??

charli
Mood:

Post by charli » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Petula wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 am
How long really this can take?? The HO give you tracking number or no?? Plus can you pick it in DX office no waiting for delivery??
My visa approved on 21st Jan 2020 (the date on the approval letter) and I received my BRP on 23rd Jan 2020. But this is not unique for all. Better check with DX tomorrow and Wednesday by calling them. Hopefully, you will be fine for your holiday.

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 pm

charli wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 pm
Petula wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 am
My visa approved on 21st Jan 2020 (the date on the approval letter) and I received my BRP on 23rd Jan 2020. But this is not unique for all. Better check with DX tomorrow and Wednesday by calling them. Hopefully, you will be fine for your holiday.
Thank you. Yes, I will try to contact them tomorrow again. I tried to contact them today by online chat on their website.. But they told me they don't have anything for me. Is it better to call them??

Petula
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Petula » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:18 pm

Thank you everyone for help. We received BRP on Thursday afternoon by courier. Not sure if it was DX delivery.. They didnt have any information for us... Same day.

Now we can go to holiday on Monday. Thanks everyone.

Wish you all the best!