ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: After Tier1 Entrepreneur ILR , family visas extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:34 am

Dear All Moderators

Sorry, I am unable to find my old threads asked question when finding yesterday but unable to find out the thread and reply now, so asked the same question here again:

I got ILR through Tier 1 Entrepreneur in November 2019 and my 4 dependants visa expiry is the end of May 2020 while they will complete 4 years and 3 months at that time.

For their extension, I need £630/each to maintain for 90days! Do I need my own maintenance with them? also which personal account needs to be maintained myself OR wife account?

The answer will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:37 am

Please continue in your other topic - uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/re-after-t ... l#p1872073
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.