ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Name Error along with Online Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

toto2003
Newly Registered

BRP Name Error along with Online Application

Post by toto2003 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi all,

I received my brp card along with my dependants yesterday (timeline updated on SET O Processing times). Initially I noticed a name error on the brp for my son and submitted the error issue on the gov.uk website for a replacement brp.

The application was submitted through the solicitor and on checking the initial form which was submitted online has the same name error for my son.

Any advise on how this can be rectified now since the mistake has been made and the application has been processed as well.

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: BRP Name Error along with Online Application

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:53 pm

You can get someone to report the problem for you, for example a legal representative, a charity, employer, college or university.
The Home Office will email you within 5 working days to tell you what to do next. It’ll take longer if you do not give an email address.
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... rt-problem
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

toto2003
Newly Registered

Post by toto2003 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Thank you for your advise @Zimba. I have reported the brp error on the gov.uk website and am awaiting the response according to their 5 working days rule. Hopefully can get thing sorted as soon as possible.

If there's anywhere else I should look into or report this to then please let me know.

Regards

Shubha007p
Newly Registered
India

Post by Shubha007p » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Hi toto2003,
Hope you have received the corrected BRP by now. If yes, could you please post the timeline of how long the procedure take to complete? I am also facing a similar issue. Your inputs will help.

toto2003
Newly Registered

Post by toto2003 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi Shubha007p,

I received the corrected BRP in 7 working days. Hope this helps. Good luck.