ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning BRP Card

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jul
Newly Registered

Returning BRP Card

Post by jul » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi All,

I am currently on Tier 4 General Visa, I finished my study and preparing to leave the UK. I remember reading something about returning my BRP card to UKVI before leaving the UK but can't locate the source now. Could anyone confirm this and help with information like where to send the card, etc.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Returning BRP Card

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:18 pm

No need. You can simply leave the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Returning BRP Card

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:44 am

jul wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:00 pm
I remember reading something about returning my BRP card to UKVI before leaving the UK but can't locate the source now. Could anyone confirm this and help with information like where to send the card, etc.
If this was required, the details on how to do it would be widely available. The Home Office is not trying to trick you.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.