ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

chenchooliah V Minister For Justice - Important Judgement On Rights Of EU Citizen Spouses.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: chenchooliah V Minister For Justice - Important Judgement On Rights Of EU Citizen Spouses.

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 am

Today, my partner has been advised by a solicitor that there’s no hope here and we should leave the country.. this country has become anti immigrant..
They are even issuing deportation order for small babies .. it’s absolutely insane what we are going through and I believe last hope is everyone come together and meet MOJ and put out personal words in their ears and solicitors can’t do anything anymore ..

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Re: chenchooliah V Minister For Justice - Important Judgement On Rights Of EU Citizen Spouses.

Post by griffith » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:13 pm

Sorry to hear all this ( deportation orders of babies)
If the minister keeps on treating the immigrants in the same manner, refusing applications on the basis of baseless allegations (e.g: marriage of convenience)
And solicitors can't really help than i think everyone should team up and atleast contact a journalist to report unfair treatment of the Irish immigration or reach out to the future post election minister itself.
Stay strong & never Give up!

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:24 pm

migrant rights council ireland (mrci) could also be helpfull

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:21 pm

@azee81, it is better to contact any fine fael member, local journalist, wind is against fine gael. hospital and housing crisis. they are looking for things in election compaign.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:25 pm

Shan786 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:03 am
Today, my partner has been advised by a solicitor that there’s no hope here and we should leave the country.. this country has become anti immigrant..
They are even issuing deportation order for small babies .. it’s absolutely insane what we are going through and I believe last hope is everyone come together and meet MOJ and put out personal words in their ears and solicitors can’t do anything anymore ..
same advice, I get it for solicitor, he tell me to take copy of the file and talk to solicitor in UK or any other EU country.

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:38 pm

how you can move to other country when you have currently have no status .how the other country will except us when our case is still under consideration in this country.

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:09 pm

I’ve actually tried all the country , you r right u can’t get visa in any other country until u get a clean chit here ..
so there’s latest news is that a family got deported last week along with their kids which is devastating and heartbreaking ..
It’s at this stage that we either FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT OR FLY HOME ..

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:14 pm

We have to act very very fast if we want to team and fight for our right , as things r getting out of hands .. please guys .. for our family and kids sake .. we don’t want to see our kids get deported

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Thanks to immigrationboards.com
Atleast all of yous'e can coordinate with each other.

So here the options:
.... Contact a journalist
.... Reach out to the newly elected Minister of Justice
.... MRCI

We can team up and meet in person.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm

I am feeling very sorry to say this , but there r so many adults that’s has got Irish passport through sham marriage , like 1000s of them .. but when the babies get their Irish passport which is without their conscience , the department revoke the passport and serve the kids along with family with deportation letter .
My point here is that the department need to revoke those adults passports who got their citizenship through sham marriage and by proving fraud document a decade ago .. m very sorry but it’s rly not fair only is with Eufam visa are getting all the mental torture whereas those people who already got their citizenship r sitting peacefully at home and raising a family and watching our lives getting destroyed ..

M vry sorry but fair is fair ..

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Shan786 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:09 pm
I’ve actually tried all the country , you r right u can’t get visa in any other country until u get a clean chit here ..
so there’s latest news is that a family got deported last week along with their kids which is devastating and heartbreaking ..
It’s at this stage that we either FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT OR FLY HOME ..

any info about their immigration history ?

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:11 pm

No , all I know is that they have 3 kids , the husband was kept in cloverhill , the wife in women prison and the kids were with social security until they got deported .. got the news from solicitor..

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:27 pm

Shan786 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:11 pm
No , all I know is that they have 3 kids , the husband was kept in cloverhill , the wife in women prison and the kids were with social security until they got deported .. got the news from solicitor..
were they here as asylum seeker?

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Shan786 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm
I am feeling very sorry to say this , but there r so many adults that’s has got Irish passport through sham marriage , like 1000s of them .. but when the babies get their Irish passport which is without their conscience , the department revoke the passport and serve the kids along with family with deportation letter .
My point here is that the department need to revoke those adults passports who got their citizenship through sham marriage and by proving fraud document a decade ago .. m very sorry but it’s rly not fair only is with Eufam visa are getting all the mental torture whereas those people who already got their citizenship r sitting peacefully at home and raising a family and watching our lives getting destroyed ..

M vry sorry but fair is fair ..
I know Department has revoked child passport but they didn't serve deportation order.
When they starts giving deportation order for those kids,Can you please share?

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:07 pm

One of my friend 1 yr sold daughter got deportation order on Wednesday , I 4 families whose kids got deportation order .. and they are going to burgh quay every month to get it extended .. they have no option left .. and for sure 1 family got deported last week with 3 kids born in Ireland ..

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 pm

sorry to intervene, but if you know u did submit bogus document and able to get passport, then why u r here. One of my friend, got EU4FM, he apply for canada, he get the visa, he remain in ireland until, his visa revoked, the day he receive the letter of revoking, he went to Canada.
If you have passport or valid visa, try to take visa to other country and move donot wait.

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:41 am

Got this link circulating .. please sign and share so that we can get as many as possible . Thanks

Link removed by moderator

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 am

Shan786 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:41 am
Got this link circulating .. please sign and share so that we can get as many as possible . Thanks

I have singed it😢

If both of them here 15 years then how comes both of them lost their immigration status now?In my calculation says at least one of them should have status now.
Cannot hope both of them had changed their previous status to stump4Eufam at some stage..
Not too clear,If you know full story please share for our better understand.

karen711

Post by karen711 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:58 am

Mark_ir wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 am
Shan786 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:41 am

I have singed it😢

If both of them here 15 years then how comes both of them lost their immigration status now?In my calculation says at least one of them should have status now.
Cannot hope both of them had changed their previous status to stump4Eufam at some stage..
Not too clear,If you know full story please share for our better understand.
Singed . Please spread link to ur contacts

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:35 am

Signed

Shan786
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Shan786 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:17 am

I don’t know the full story of that family, i just got the news from a solicitor.. m sure they were not murdered or criminals or terrorist for them to face that kind of torture . I was shaken by the news and the thought of it is sickening and appalling .. and this need to stop as it’s the innocent kids that’s r suffering by seeing their parents shedding tears everyday..
for the sake of the kids we need to fight this..

Marriage of convenience has happened because there was no other option and they’ve allowed it to happen.Most Europe countries does legalise the people including France , uk , Spain , Portugal . It’s something called political pardon. It’s just Ireland which is being anti immigrant ..

Dub2020
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Dub2020 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi All,

Is it allowed to apply for critical skill work permit, while your stamp 4 EUFam is revoked and you have temporary 6 months from review department

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:49 am

Dub2020 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm
Hi All,

Is it allowed to apply for critical skill work permit, while your stamp 4 EUFam is revoked and you have temporary 6 months from review department
I wish it was allow to move to different stamp.. I'm regretting why i moved to stamp4EUFAM

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:58 pm

almost 5 months since this judgement is out and picture is still not clear what they are going to do with the cases which are impacted by the judgement

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm

arz1986@ Did you contact with Department?
Any update relating to your file from them?