ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of evidence for self employed eea

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

egystar
Newly Registered
Egypt

proof of residence for BC application

Post by egystar » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 pm

good evening everyon
actually i am former family member of eea national hold settled status( indefinte leave to remain) on feb 2019
intend to apply for bc 2020 i am living in the uk since 2008 but was illegal entry.
first application for residence card was 05/2010 then i recieved coa letter on 08/2010 .granted residence card on /10/2010.
retain right of residence after divorce 2015 and hold new residence card 09/2015.
settled status granted feb 2019. my questions
1- when i can apply for the british citizen ? and for illegal entry i shoud wait 10 years from date of application or RC issue date?
2-i have no entry or exit stamp in uk and but all the stamp i got in my back home airport in arabic langauge , do i need to support with evidence of residence or leave it to the home office
3-which evidence of residence i need if i am self employed last 7 years ...and no council bill i just got 6 yrs tenancy agreement , tax return 7 yrs with NI contribution and tax calculation with GP letter some NHS letters?
THANKS FOR HELP

Amber
Mood:

Re: proof of residence for BC application

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:09 am

At least 10 years from October 2010.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

egystar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by egystar » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Thanks Amber for reply my first question ... any answer for my another 2 questions?

egystar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by egystar » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:16 pm

good evening everyon
actually i am former family member of eea national hold settled status( indefinte leave to remain) on feb 2019
intend to apply for bc 2020 i am living in the uk since 2008 but was illegal entry.
first application for residence card was 05/2010 then i recieved coa letter on 08/2010 .granted residence card on /10/2010.
retain right of residence after divorce 2015 and hold new residence card 09/2015.
1- when i can apply for the british citizen ? and for illegal entry i shoud wait 10 years from date of application or RC issue date?
2-i have no entry or exit stamp in uk and but all the stamp i got in my back home airport in arabic langauge , do i need to support with evidence of residence or leave it to the home office
3-which evidence of residence i need if i am self employed last 7 years ...and no council bill i just got 6 yrs tenancy agreement , tax return 7 yrs with NI contribution and tax calculation with GP letter some NHS letters?
THANKS FOR HELP

egystar
Newly Registered
Egypt

Proof of evidence for self employed eea

Post by egystar » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:12 pm

good evening everyon
THANKS FOR HELP