ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Endorsement Rejected

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riju
Newly Registered
Nepal

Tier 1 Endorsement Rejected

Post by riju » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am

I got rejected endorsement from Techcity giving the following reason. I have no idea whether I should go for a fresh application or not. Please help me.

While the applicant is clearly an enthusiastic and competent programmer and developer there is a lack of evidence provided to support either of the visa's key criteria.
There is no evidence provided that supports a "proven track record of innovation in the digital
technology sector", nor is there any "proof of recognition for work outside your immediate
occupation that has contributed to the advancement of the sector."
While the letters of recommendation are well considered, the closest example of innovation is
with regards to the applicant's dissertation. Otherwise they speak to her skills and aptitude,
rather than providing any meaningful examples.
Therefore, we cannot endorse this application at this time.

WRWR
Russia

Re: Tier 1 Endorsement Rejected

Post by WRWR » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:58 am

The explanation looks clear to me.

Did you provide any details about completed projects and real world application of your skills?

Bonus question: when did you submit the application form?

ramgoel123
BANNED
India

Post by ramgoel123 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 pm

I think you are lucky that technation has provided you feedback in such detail. Fresh application is your choice if you can cover all.open questions in feedback.

riju
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by riju » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:56 pm

I submitted my online application on 28th November. I got mail a week before.

I have completed most of projects which are not based on online. They are especially made for inhouse corporations which cannot place online. So I was not able to provide more details on my work. But
I covered them in recommendations and cv only.

So I am confused how can i provide details of my project works which are not online like github or other online stuffs?

Thank you all for suggestions and quick response.

Uk1990
Newly Registered
India

Post by Uk1990 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:58 pm

@riju did you apply again? what was the outcome?

Uk1990
Newly Registered
India

Post by Uk1990 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:06 pm

I have got a similar reply

"Even though it is clear that the candidate is highly respected across the organisation he works in (from peers to his Managers), it is hard to see and find concrete evidence for the criteria listed. The recognition for work outside applicant’s immediate occupation comes from applicant’s peers and managers and cannot be viewed as objective. Additionally, we would classify it as part of the applicant’s day to day work and would not consider it “outside of the immediate occupation”.
Unfortunately, on this basis, we do not endorse at this time"

Can people who have got endorsed after the review please advice if I should review or do a fresh application?

Uk1990
Newly Registered
India

Post by Uk1990 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:05 am

Uk1990 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:06 pm
I have got a similar reply

Unfortunately, on this basis, we do not endorse at this time"

Can people who have got endorsed after the review please advice if I should review or do a fresh application?

druk1001
Newly Registered
India

Post by druk1001 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:47 am

ramgoel123 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:58 pm
I think you are lucky that technation has provided you feedback in such detail. Fresh application is your choice if you can cover all.open questions in feedback.
Do they not always provide detailed feedback? I have applied with Royal society but haven't got detailed feedback.

sonali_1_dash
India

Post by sonali_1_dash » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:28 am

Hi,

Which key criteria have you selected (Proven track record of evidence or Outstanding performance) and what evidence have you provided. Based on that it can be said if it has to be a fresh application or not.

riju wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am
I got rejected endorsement from Techcity giving the following reason. I have no idea whether I should go for a fresh application or not. Please help me.

While the applicant is clearly an enthusiastic and competent programmer and developer there is a lack of evidence provided to support either of the visa's key criteria.
There is no evidence provided that supports a "proven track record of innovation in the digital
technology sector", nor is there any "proof of recognition for work outside your immediate
occupation that has contributed to the advancement of the sector."
While the letters of recommendation are well considered, the closest example of innovation is
with regards to the applicant's dissertation. Otherwise they speak to her skills and aptitude,
rather than providing any meaningful examples.
Therefore, we cannot endorse this application at this time.