ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrfp application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jay1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Flrfp application

Post by Jay1 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:44 am

Hi there, don't know where to start as my case is quite complicated and most especially if you don't know how the HO office work. I've been in the UK for good 6 years and I've got 3 children. We live together until 2018 June, got separated with their mum. However I still have contact with my children as I was the primary carer. Not until my visa ran out on the 2nd of August 2019. I was stopped from seeing them by their mother. I had an severe accident at work on the 17th of May 2019 which left me destitute and couldn't afford anything financially. I became homeless due to no recourse to public. I applied for a fee waiver and it's was granted early January 2020. I applied for my FLrfp application straight away myself as I couldn't afford a solicitor fee. I also went for my biometric on the 17th of January. Now my question is this? I'm bit worried my visa will be refuse due to me and my children Mother not getting on and she want me deported. Secondly? I can't even afford child maintainance anymore due to my circumstances. I don't have house, I can't claim no benefit and all. Can anyone give tangible advice pls?

Garry20g

Re: Flrfp application

Post by Garry20g » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 pm

Hi. If you legally allowed to see your child than you definitely get extension.

Jay1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Flrfp application

Post by Jay1 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:56 pm

Many thanks for your response garry02. The social worker hasn't got problem with me in regards to my children and they've always empahsis it on her that the children needs their dad and not to deny their dad. But she's taking decision on her own hand. However, I've been advice to take her to court which I've done and granted legal aid for it. I will be appearing in court on the 11th of Feb for access to them. Only things I'm bordered about was and according to what I got told that HO will contact the children Mother before decision. And because our relationship are over with ..alots can be also said by her. This is my concern also in regards to no recourse to public fund. If I got given visa . Will the no recourse to public fund still appear on Biometric residence permit as home office are aware of my destitute circumstances. Many thks in advance for your help.