ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Citizenship. Proof of Residence question

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MariaG
Newly Registered
Germany

Irish Citizenship. Proof of Residence question

Post by MariaG » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello everyone!
So I need a little help with this sentence:
Off Topic
Please submit three different proofs of residence for each year showing name and address for
this period i.e. mortgage/rent agreement, household bills (gas, electricity, phone,
cable/satellite TV), bank statements, revenue letters, mortgage agreement, social welfare,
letter from employment, etc.
Now the issue here, is that my boyfriend (born in lithuania, living in ireland since he was a 3yo) was drafted for the Lithuanian army this year. He is now 19, about to be 20 and is applying for the irish citizenship. He does have proof from 2 years, where he went to uni, got a suzi grant and then he also worked over the summer of last year. Now my question is, how is he going to proof any bill or letter from below the age of 18, when he didnt pay any bills or didnt have any of the above written examples? What else can he provide? His parents dont have any of it either.
I am thankful for any example or further question on this.
If anything i said is unclear, please tell me!
Thanks in advance :D

South African spouse
South Africa

Re: Irish Citizenship. Proof of Residence question

Post by South African spouse » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 pm

A letter from his school that he attended stating his address and the years he was in school there,letter from doctors for where is registered and dates that he 1st was signed up in would be a help