ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help with Accountant Letter for Capital Injection and Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Charl1e

Pls Help with Accountant Letter for Capital Injection and Job Creation

Post by Charl1e » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Dear members, I joined a company after getting my T1E initial visa. I am applying an extension now.

According to the Guidance,

(g) If you took over or joined a business, you must provide a signed and dated letter from an accountant, showing:
(i) the name and contact details of the business,
(ii) your status in the business,
(iii) the number of jobs created in the business and the hours paid in each of the jobs,
(iv) the start dates and end dates (where applicable) of the jobs you are relying on to claim points,
(v) the registration or permission of the accountant to operate in the UK,
(vi) the date that the accountant created the letter on your behalf,
(vii) if the business did not employ workers before you took over or joined it, confirmation of this, and
(viii) confirmation that the accountant will verify the contents of the letter to the Home Office on request.

I have searched the forum and internet but unable to find a template anywhere. Could you please help? It's much appreciated if someone can provide a template.

marcnath

Re: Pls Help with Accountant Letter for Capital Injection and Job Creation

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:37 am

Charl1e wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:32 pm
Dear members, I joined a company after getting my T1E initial visa. I am applying an extension now.

According to the Guidance,

(g) If you took over or joined a business, you must provide a signed and dated letter from an accountant, showing:
(i) the name and contact details of the business,
(ii) your status in the business,
(iii) the number of jobs created in the business and the hours paid in each of the jobs,
(iv) the start dates and end dates (where applicable) of the jobs you are relying on to claim points,
(v) the registration or permission of the accountant to operate in the UK,
(vi) the date that the accountant created the letter on your behalf,
(vii) if the business did not employ workers before you took over or joined it, confirmation of this, and
(viii) confirmation that the accountant will verify the contents of the letter to the Home Office on request.

I have searched the forum and internet but unable to find a template anywhere. Could you please help? It's much appreciated if someone can provide a template.
There is no template. It can be in any form as long as the information is there
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Charl1e

Re: Pls Help with Accountant Letter for Capital Injection and Job Creation

Post by Charl1e » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:08 am

Thank you for your reply marcnath.