ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR form for above 18 year old

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rajveersaw
Newly Registered
India

ILR form for above 18 year old

Post by rajveersaw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:41 pm

My spouse is a British national and we are due for ILR in the coming months.As a spouse,I will be using the SETm form with one of our dependent child who is below 18.But we will also be applying ILR for our son who is 20 now and entered UK with me when he was 15.We know that a separate application has to be used for him.But should we use the SETm or SETo form for him.Kindly advice.

Toluba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: ILR form for above 18 year old

Post by Toluba » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:56 pm

If your son was part of your application before don't do a separate application for him put him in your application with your other child that is below 18. They are going to grant you all together as a family.

vinny

Re: ILR form for above 18 year old

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.