ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sales and profit and salary question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehfuzpatel

Sales and profit and salary question

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:48 am

Hi Mcnarcth

So sorry to butting in someone's post, but a query related to this previous question came to mind so i am asking here only..

My sales for the first month is 5k and second month is 4k and is likely to remain similar if not growing, but profit would be around £500 pounds only.. i have not started taking salary yet.. i m considering to start salary from next month onwards about 1200 pounds a month.. do you think HO would have any prob with that?
And is it okay to get more salary than profit as long as its less than sales??
Is it okay if i just show 25 hours a week for myself a director??

And if I don't take salary at all, is that good or bad thing for extension??

Again so sorry for putting questions on someone's post..

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sales and profit and salary question

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:46 am

Please do not tag onto other members thread, it is unfair to other posters.

Post split to your own topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:17 am

So sorry CR001

Can anyone help me answer the queries that I raised??

Please

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Hi Zimba, Mcnarcth, CR001 and all the other Experts

Please help on the above mentioned query please.

Kind Regards
Mohmed

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Please help me answer the above questuons..

@zimba, @Mcnarcth, @CR001 AND ALL THE OTHER EXPERTS PLEASE

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:45 pm

Bro I suggest your accountant would be ideal person to answer this , almost all the start up does not generate profts from the first month as it could take around 3 to 18 depending on the growth and reach of business

I'm not expert but I shared my views,

Home office go by the rules of Tier 1 Entreprenuer and i beleive they dont have much to do with profit or loss
Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:14 pm
Please help me answer the above questuons..

@zimba, @Mcnarcth, @CR001 AND ALL THE OTHER EXPERTS PLEASE

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:27 pm

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:48 am
Hi Mcnarcth

So sorry to butting in someone's post, but a query related to this previous question came to mind so i am asking here only..

My sales for the first month is 5k and second month is 4k and is likely to remain similar if not growing, but profit would be around £500 pounds only.. i have not started taking salary yet.. i m considering to start salary from next month onwards about 1200 pounds a month.. do you think HO would have any prob with that?
And is it okay to get more salary than profit as long as its less than sales??
Is it okay if i just show 25 hours a week for myself a director??

And if I don't take salary at all, is that good or bad thing for extension??

Again so sorry for putting questions on someone's post..

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
Do not keep posting chaser questions.

Remember, everyone who is helping out here is doing it on a volunteer basis and have other things to do.

The questions will show up as unread whenever we get the time to log on and if someone feels they can answer, they will. No one deliberately avoids answering questions.

Now to your question - the only relevant requirement in the immigration rules is that the entrepreneur cannot take back part of the investment in the form or any remuneration or any other means.

So, my interpretation of that is that, as long as the money comes in (sales) before the money is taken out, you can argue the salaries are not paid from investment.

I can't comment on whether HO will have a problem with that - I have seen them have problems with all kind of things that look irrelevant. But I can't see how what you state can be a violation of the immigration rules.

Similarly, it is immaterial whether you draw a salary or not.

I don't think HO ever makes a decision on any one single thing. I don't think anyone has shared a refusal letter that had only one point.

It is when there are a number of contradictions or inconsistencies that HO seems to have become quite strict.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 pm

@abuhf Thanks for Your views..

@Mcnarcth.. so sorry to be impatient.. I should waited. I assure it won't happen next time.

Thanks Mcnarcth for Your valuable views..

Kind Regards
Mohmed

Mehfuzpatel

UK born child .. insurance

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 pm

Hi All moderators and Experts

There has not been a single without me visiting this site, it so interesting to see all the questions and smart answers.. Thank You all ..

I have one query, I have 11 weeks old child who was born in UK and he is not going to travel abroad and I am not planning to make his passport.. what are the options for NHS ?? How do I get him insured?? Tried so many combination on google to get him insured for nhs but couldn't find a proper one.

If I do not get him insured and do not make his passport, what happens then at the time of my extension??

Kind Regards
Mohmedmehfuz

marcnath

Re: UK born child .. insurance

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:41 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 pm
Hi All moderators and Experts

There has not been a single without me visiting this site, it so interesting to see all the questions and smart answers.. Thank You all ..

I have one query, I have 11 weeks old child who was born in UK and he is not going to travel abroad and I am not planning to make his passport.. what are the options for NHS ?? How do I get him insured?? Tried so many combination on google to get him insured for nhs but couldn't find a proper one.

If I do not get him insured and do not make his passport, what happens then at the time of my extension??

Kind Regards
Mohmedmehfuz
To start with your last question - if you do not insure him or make his passport, there is no impact on your extension. Your child can register for citizenship once you get your ILR.

On NHS, your child can access NHS without any insurance. There is no cost for three months but beyond that NHS can ask you to pay for all services. You can't take insurance for NHS. You can google and find private insurance options - there are a number of private insurance companies in the UK but I am not sure what exactly they cover and how much.

The only way of accessing NHS services without paying is to get his passport, applying for his dependant's pass and paying the IHS
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:18 am

@Mcnarcth

Thanks buddy.. May God Bless You !!!