ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 job creation - for extension application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

azharera
Newly Registered

Tier 1 job creation - for extension application

Post by azharera » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 pm

Hello

I have few queries regarding job creation .

I switched from graduate entrepreneur to tier 1 entrepreneur visa in January 2017 and My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa is due in January 2020 and i have started doing my online application. My Queries regarding job creation are-

1. I had one full time British employee worked from October 2016 until November 2018 . I used kashflow software from October 2016 until April 2017 . From April 2017, I gave payroll services to my accountant after I came to know that kashflow doesn't provide everything required by HO. So, my first question is , can i claim points for having employee from april 2017 with my acountant's payroll ? as it still be 12 months until November 2018, if i can show from april 2017, then do i have to mention the job creation date from april 2017 or from october 2016 (which is his original joining date )

2. Second query is related to first one. If I use the dates worked from April 2017 to November 2018 . There are few months in between where he worked for less then 130 hours a month. That is, October 2017 , November 2017, may 2018, June 2018 and November 2018. So, can I leave this 5 months and show rest of 12 months where he worked for 130 hours ? or is there any requirement that we have to show continuous 12 months employment only ?

3. My second full time british employee started working from october 2018 till september 2019 which has completed 12 months and then he still working as part time . He got monthly pay of 1650 but my accountant hasn't showed pay rate and no.of hours on payslip , though the total amount is 1650 which exceeds the amount earns by full time employee, do i have to redo the payslip mentioning the pay rate and no.of hours on payslip ? or if i show the no. of hours and pay rate on employment contract is enough ?

Looking forward for hearing from experts urgently please

Thanks

Azhar

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 job creation - for extension application

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Do not tag your questions to other people's posts !!!!
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:11 pm

azharera wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:00 pm
Hello

I switched from graduate entrepreneur to tier 1 entrepreneur visa in January 2017 and My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa is due in January 2020 and i have started doing my online application. My Queries regarding job creation are-

1. I had one full time British employee worked from October 2016 until November 2018 . I used kashflow software from October 2016 until April 2017 . From April 2017, I gave payroll services to my accountant after I came to know that kashflow doesn't provide everything required by HO. So, my first question is , can i claim points for having employee from april 2017 with my acountant's payroll ? as it still be 12 months until November 2018, if i can show from april 2017, then do i have to mention the job creation date from april 2017 or from october 2016 (which is his original joining date )

2. Second query is related to first one. If I use the dates worked from April 2017 to November 2018 . There are few months in between where he worked for less then 130 hours a month. That is, October 2017 , November 2017, may 2018, June 2018 and November 2018. So, can I leave this 5 months and show rest of 12 months where he worked for 130 hours ? or is there any requirement that we have to show continuous 12 months employment only ?

3. My second full time british employee started working from october 2018 till september 2019 which has completed 12 months and then he still working as part time . He got monthly pay of 1650 but my accountant hasn't showed pay rate and no.of hours on payslip , though the total amount is 1650 which exceeds the amount earns by full time employee, do i have to redo the payslip mentioning the pay rate and no.of hours on payslip ? or if i show the no. of hours and pay rate on employment contract is enough ?

Looking forward for hearing from experts urgently please

Thanks

Azhar
1. Job creation date should be what it says - not the date of the records you are submitting. So Oct 2016 in this case
2. That is fine, no requirement for it to be continuous.
3. There is no need to mention pay rate or hours on payslip. There is no need to submit employment contracts either. You are required to enter the hourly pay rate in your application form
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi Marcnath

Many thanks for your prompt reply!

I have couple of more querries

1. Do I have to maintain employees during my extension application process and if yes, then how many employees have to maintain ? as I have already completed two full time employee requirement

2. Apart from two full time employees, I also have two part time employees , out of which one has left and another one is still working , so shall i declare these two part time employees in my application as well ? Both of these employees have together worked for more then 12 months.

Thanks in advance

Azhar

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I switched from graduate entrepreneur to tier 1 entrepreneur visa in January 2017 and My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa is due in January 2020 and i have started doing my online application. My Queries regarding job creation are as follows

1. Do I have to maintain employees during my extension application process and if yes, then how many employees have to maintain ? as I have already completed two full time employee requirement

2. Apart from two full time employees, I also have two part time employees , out of which one has left and another one is still working , so shall i declare these two part time employees in my application as well ? Both of these employees have together worked for more then 12 months.

Thanks in advance

Azhar

azharera
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension- online application process

Post by azharera » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:05 am

Hi All

I have few queries regarding online application

1. I am doing my online application for tier 1 Entrepreneur extension as (main applicant ) and during the application, there is an option to add dependent. As I have to apply for my wife and newly born daughter along with my application.Shall I add them in my application or shall I use the different link for partner application and add child's application along with partner's application ?

2. Will there be a submission option during the application, where i can stop and go through the application again without submitting ? as i don't want to submit until 1st week of january 2020. I have completed application until declaration and stopped there as I am afraid if I submit unknowingly(which I don't want to at the moment)so I just wanted to know at what stage to we get the submission option ?

Your help is much appreciated

many thanks

Azhar

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:04 am

DO NOT start new posts regarding your extension application. Keep asking all your questions here in one thread :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi Zimba

Thanks for letting me know

Can anyone please answer my queries so that I can proceed with my application

Thanks

Azhar

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 pm

azharera wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:50 pm
Hi Zimba

Thanks for letting me know

Can anyone please answer my queries so that I can proceed with my application

Thanks

Azhar
And don't keep posting the same question over and over again !!!!
That does not help and can result in you getting banned.
Post once and wait for a reply.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension- online application process

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:33 pm

azharera wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:05 am
Hi All

I have few queries regarding online application

1. I am doing my online application for tier 1 Entrepreneur extension as (main applicant ) and during the application, there is an option to add dependent. As I have to apply for my wife and newly born daughter along with my application.Shall I add them in my application or shall I use the different link for partner application and add child's application along with partner's application ?

2. Will there be a submission option during the application, where i can stop and go through the application again without submitting ? as i don't want to submit until 1st week of january 2020. I have completed application until declaration and stopped there as I am afraid if I submit unknowingly(which I don't want to at the moment)so I just wanted to know at what stage to we get the submission option ?

Your help is much appreciated

many thanks

Azhar

1. If there is an option, you should use it.
2. I haven't done the online application, so I'll let others answer
azharera wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:15 pm
Hi Everyone,

I switched from graduate entrepreneur to tier 1 entrepreneur visa in January 2017 and My tier 1 entrepreneur extension visa is due in January 2020 and i have started doing my online application. My Queries regarding job creation are as follows

Thanks in advance

Azhar
1. No need to maintain. Does this mean you really did not need the employees - you just employed them to meet the requirement ?
2. You are free to declare them but there is no need to

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thanks for the reply

Maintaining employee in the sense. I have completed two full time requirement , but at the moment i have one full time and one part time, the other part time employee has left recently that's why I was bit worried as during my application i wont be having 1 full time and 2 part time as per requirement. However, now as you said no need to maintain that means its not mandatory to continue all three employees , isnt'it ?

And apologies for repeat post , as I was in the process of application and was waiting for reply . I will make sure to post only once with the same query and wait for the reply.

Thanks

Azhar

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:41 pm

azharera wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:56 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thanks for the reply

Maintaining employee in the sense. I have completed two full time requirement , but at the moment i have one full time and one part time, the other part time employee has left recently that's why I was bit worried as during my application i wont be having 1 full time and 2 part time as per requirement. However, now as you said no need to maintain that means its not mandatory to continue all three employees , isnt'it ?

And apologies for repeat post , as I was in the process of application and was waiting for reply . I will make sure to post only once with the same query and wait for the reply.

Thanks

Azhar
It is not mandatory to continue the employees

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Thanks for your reply Marcnath

I have few queries regarding my application form

1. In the funding section, it says 1. the date of first investment made 2. the value of investment . Does that means the date i made the first amount of investment ? and the value of investment - does that means the total value of investment in all three years or the value of amount made on first investment ?

2. In supporting documents , it asked for following two documents, could you please let me know how to get this evidence ?

A- Evidence of your parental relationship with Miss XXXX such as a birth or adoption certificate, proof of financial contributions to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concern and interest in the child

B- Evidence of your access to Miss xxxxx, such as a written agreement between both parents or a child arrangement order

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards,

Azhar

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:25 am

azharera wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 pm

1. In the funding section, it says 1. the date of first investment made 2. the value of investment . Does that means the date i made the first amount of investment ? and the value of investment - does that means the total value of investment in all three years or the value of amount made on first investment ?

2. In supporting documents , it asked for following two documents, could you please let me know how to get this evidence ?

A- Evidence of your parental relationship with Miss XXXX such as a birth or adoption certificate, proof of financial contributions to the child's well-being or general evidence demonstrating concern and interest in the child

B- Evidence of your access to Miss xxxxx, such as a written agreement between both parents or a child arrangement order

Regards,

Azhar
1. Did you invest by share capital ?
2. Not sure why that is coming. Are you sure you did not answer some previous question incorrectly ?

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:40 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:25 am
azharera wrote:

Regards,

Azhar
2. Not sure why that is coming. Are you sure you did not answer some previous question incorrectly ?

Hi Marcnath

1. I made payments through Director loan

2. Yes I checked all my questions again, and its correct but its still asking me those documents ? will birth certificate be not enough ? I am applying visa along with my wife and daughter

I got one more query regarding RTI

Question- I got my visa in january 2017 , so do i have to submit RTI for 2016-2017 as well ? even If I claim employees working from april 2017 also will be enough to show two full time employees for 12 months each.
The reason I am asking this question is because from april 2016-april 2017 I used Kashflow software and that software doesn't have all the details required by HO, so from april 2017 I gave the payroll services to my accountant . I still asked my accountant to retrieve data for 2016-17 and he found that there was an error from kashflow software due to which there was discrepancy in calculations with NIc's and tax for two months pay .

At the moment, the figure is same in RTI, payslip , statement and the employee salary which should be. But if my accountant try to rectify the error , there will be discrepancy in RTI figure and that of the statement ? can you please let me know what shall i do ? can I leave RTI for 2016-2017 ? and submit for 2017-2018-2019 ?

many thanks for your help

Thanks

Azhar

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:38 pm

azharera wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:40 pm
marcnath wrote:
azharera wrote:

Regards,

Azhar

Hi Marcnath

2. Yes I checked all my questions again, and its correct but its still asking me those documents ? will birth certificate be not enough ? I am applying visa along with my wife and daughter

Question- I got my visa in january 2017 , so do i have to submit RTI for 2016-2017 as well ? even If I claim employees working from april 2017 also will be enough to show two full time employees for 12 months each.
The reason I am asking this question is because from april 2016-april 2017 I used Kashflow software and that software doesn't have all the details required by HO, so from april 2017 I gave the payroll services to my accountant . I still asked my accountant to retrieve data for 2016-17 and he found that there was an error from kashflow software due to which there was discrepancy in calculations with NIc's and tax for two months pay .

At the moment, the figure is same in RTI, payslip , statement and the employee salary which should be. But if my accountant try to rectify the error , there will be discrepancy in RTI figure and that of the statement ? can you please let me know what shall i do ? can I leave RTI for 2016-2017 ? and submit for 2017-2018-2019 ?

Thanks

Azhar

Hi Moderators/Gurus

Can anyone reply to my above queries please ?

Thanks

Azhar

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Hi all

Can any one please reply to my queries please as i got my appointment due in a week time

Thanks in advance

Regards

Azhar

Regards,

Azhar
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Marcnath

Thanks

Azhar
[/quote]

Hi Moderators/Gurus

Can anyone reply to my above queries please ?

Thanks

Azhar
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am

azharera wrote:
marcnath wrote:
azharera wrote:

Regards,

Azhar

Hi Marcnath

Thanks

Azhar
Again, I have no idea why the online form is asking those.

For 1, that is only relevant for Share Capital investment. In that case, it is supposed to be the value of the investment on the day you made it. So I suggest you do the same for your DL.
For 2, yes, the BC should be sufficient.
You only need to submit RTI for the months you are claiming job evidence.

azharera
Newly Registered

Post by azharera » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:40 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am
azharera wrote:
marcnath wrote:
azharera wrote:

Regards,

Azhar

Hi Marcnath

Thanks

Azhar

For 1, that is only relevant for Share Capital investment. In that case, it is supposed to be the value of the investment on the day you made it. So I suggest you do the same for your DL.

Many thanks Marcnath !

Thanks for your help

azharera
Newly Registered

Time line- for extension application

Post by azharera » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:03 pm

Hi Marcnath and all other gurus and members

Thanks for all your help and advise

I got my visa extension successfully and received BRP two days ago !

Time Line

Online application- 25th December 2019
Biometric date - 27th January 2020
Email received for successful application- 28th January 2020
BRP recieved - 03-02-2020

Thanks you so much Marcnath for all your help

Many Thanks

azharera wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:40 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 am
azharera wrote:
marcnath wrote:

Hi Marcnath

Thanks

Azhar

Many thanks Marcnath !

Thanks for your help