ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lakshmiasha
Newly Registered
India

ILR

Post by Lakshmiasha » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:32 pm

Hi .i have following question on ILR
1.my tier 2 general visa stamping done on 13/03/2015 .but I travelled on 3rd June.is that 5 year calculation from stamping date or travel date?

2.in visa application there is no field for stamping date.but there is a field for first entry date.how do they check visa stamping date as no where in application it’s mentioned

3.fir days calculation.is it day of application submission or payment made or day of appointment?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:27 am

1. Visa issue date.

2. It simply asks for the date you entered the UK. It is not a trick question and is not asking for visa issue date!!

3. Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lakshmiasha
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR

Post by Lakshmiasha » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:01 am

Thanks for the response.
1 & 2 are fine.happy with the answer.

For 3.I have submitted and paid money 10 days earlier than the eligible date thinking that the appointment date is considered for calculation.is there any way I can withdraw application and do I get refund?

Please note that have valid visa till mid May

Regards