ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Duran212
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa documents

Post by Duran212 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:59 pm

hi,

I cannot understand the requirement of providing the correspondences completely. please assist in the following:

1. how many pieces of total correspondences need to be supplied for the last 2 years? i.e.

a. 12 correspondences if in joint names
b. 24 correspondences for each month if in separate names
c. if it is a mix of both, then how many need to be supplied.

thank you in advance.

Casa

Re: Spouse Visa documents

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Duran212 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:59 pm
hi,

I cannot understand the requirement of providing the correspondences completely. please assist in the following:

1. how many pieces of total correspondences need to be supplied for the last 2 years? i.e.

a. 12 correspondences if in joint names - 6 if in joint names
b. 24 correspondences for each month if in separate names -12 if in single names (6 each)
c. if it is a mix of both, then how many need to be supplied. Include 2 in single names for each document missing in joint names to make up the difference.

thank you in advance.
Items of correspondence should be spaced as evenly as possible throughout the qualifying period.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Duran212
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa documents

Post by Duran212 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:31 pm

if i provide the following documents in the joins names for those months for the last 2 years, is this sufficient:

Mar-18 Mortgage letter
Jul-18 Rent Statement on company letterhead
Nov-18 Gas bill
Mar-19 Bank Statement
Jul-19 Rent Statement on company letterhead
Dec-19 Mortgage letter
Feb-20 Bank Statement

In addition, I can provide the P45 for my wife dates Jan-20 and a hospital letter from Feb-19; and a water bill in my name and my bank statement for the same months.