ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Login Issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adoygos
Newly Registered

UKVCAS Login Issue

Post by Adoygos » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:20 am

Hello everyone!

I hope someone can help me with my issue.
Last week, I paid for the BC fee for my family. Then upon accessing the UKVCAS(Sopra Steria) site to make a biometrics appointment, it asks for my user and password. I used my email address and the same password from the gov.uk site and I get the message saying either my username or password is wrong. I also received an email saying that someone tried to access my account (which is me); which then eliminates that my username is actually correct. I was able to successfully reset my password and use it to login in the gov.uk site. Redo all the steps to set a biometric appointment but I still receive the error message.

I would appreciate any help, thanks!

EEA_question
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Login Issue

Post by EEA_question » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:32 am

I was having trouble with UKVCAS website when I was trying to register using chrome browser.

I found using different browser (safari) solved the issue.

In your case it might not work but worth trying.

Adoygos
Newly Registered

Post by Adoygos » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:39 am

What issue did you encounter with Chrome? I tried Edge but same user/password issue. Thanks

EEA_question
Newly Registered

Post by EEA_question » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:54 am

Nothing used to happen when I clicked on few buttons and page crashed after I refreshed (with message contact administrator).

Sand6

Post by Sand6 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm

You need to register on the ukvcas website first then you can access your account.

Adoygos
Newly Registered

Post by Adoygos » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Sand6 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 pm
You need to register on the ukvcas website first then you can access your account.
That was I was expecting to do. But when I click Book an Appointment and eventually get diverted to the Sopra Steria site, it asks for user/password straight away.
Last year when we did ILR, it asked for a code to be sent to do the registration. But this did not happen this time. I do not know the work around on how to get registered properly.
I hope someone could help.

morgan314
Newly Registered

Post by morgan314 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 am

I guess you use the same email for ILR application before so no need to register again.

Just log in with ur previous password and it should work.

voiceofthepurple

Post by voiceofthepurple » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:24 pm

Did you make sure you ticked the box at the top labelled "Continue" to allow the use of cookies?

Hitachi
Newly Registered

Post by Hitachi » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:35 am

Hi Adoygos
I have read your post and having the same issue can't login . can't reset the password... account locked. And invalid error contact your administrator, can't understand why my password isn't correct.?
Did you manage to solve the issue ?
Please reply .....I have my appointment on 25 /02/20 coming Tuesday.
Thanks in advance