ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deferred-complex email from Sheffo Tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Oluseunmuy
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Deferred-complex email from Sheffo Tier 4 visa

Post by Oluseunmuy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:15 am

Please what does deferred complex email from shieffo means, with non straightforward application
Interview went well and all documents are correct
Please what could this mean, anyway I had travel history with Canada...study permit denied and I stated it on my tier 4 application.

Please advise

victor2105
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Deferred-complex email from Sheffo Tier 4 visa

Post by victor2105 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:40 am

Hello,
Pls have you received any update from UKVI.
Got same message

Muukult
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Muukult » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:55 am

Hi yesterday I got this mail from the VISA office around to and am confused what to do and the haven’t sent me any mail yet and it a Tier 4 priority visa I did
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

ericlint
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by ericlint » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:26 pm

Has any of you guys received decision on your visa after receiving the Deferred complex email from UK .

Any update

Nicole12
Newly Registered
American Samoa

Post by Nicole12 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Just curious, after receiving the deferred complex email, has anyone here got positive feedback from the UK embassy?