ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) - Bank Statement & Payslip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ramiri
Newly Registered

Employer Confirmation Letter for ILR

Post by ramiri » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:37 pm

I am Applying for my ILR (Tier2 General) within next 10 days. During my time with my second employer, I never left the UK. Does the employment confirmation letter from this employer need all my annual leaves date?
The HR Template has a section about "Country Visited, Reason, Date of Departure, Date of Return", which don’t apply to me! should I still include all the days I was on annual leave?
Many thanks in advance for your help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employer Confirmation Letter for ILR

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:00 pm

ramiri wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:37 pm
I am Applying for my ILR (Tier2 General) within next 10 days. During my time with my second employer, I never left the UK. Does the employment confirmation letter from this employer need all my annual leaves date?
The HR Template has a section about "Country Visited, Reason, Date of Departure, Date of Return", which don’t apply to me! should I still include all the days I was on annual leave?
Many thanks in advance for your help.
The employer letter does not need to say anything about absences if you never left the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ramiri
Newly Registered

Re: Employer Confirmation Letter for ILR

Post by ramiri » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Many thanks Zimba.

ramiri
Newly Registered

ILR UKVCAS Appointment Availability

Post by ramiri » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:55 pm

I am within 28 days period to complete my 5 years under Tier 2, so I am eligible to apply for my ILR. I wanted to wait until end of the month (March) to provide my latest payslip and bank statement but now with this Coronavirus crisis, I am not sure to even apply or wait?
Does anyone know what is the availability of the appointments with Sopra Steria?
I want to use Priority Service (5 working days) and I am afraid of not getting an appointment by 26th March (my payslip date) and all my documents expires (employer letter, Bank Statement, Payslip, …).
Thank you in advance for your help.

ramiri
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) - Supporting document

Post by ramiri » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi All,

My wife (Dependant) and I are applying for ILR based on the 5 years route on Tier 2 General visa, SET(O).

I am extremely stressed for my ILR application; would fellows with experience please review the list of supporting documents below, which we will provide for our ILR application and let me know if there is anything wrong or missing.

1. Passports (current and previous) for Both of us
2. BRP card for Both of us
3. Police Registration form for Both of us
4. IELTS Language Certificate for Both of us
5. Letters form my Employer:
5.1. 1st employer – Employment Confirmation Letter and date of absence (once – annual leave)
5.2. 2nd employer – Employment Confirmation Letter and No absence
5.3. 3rd employer (current sponsor) – Employment Confirmation Letter (continuity for foreseeable future, SOC code, Salary, …) and date of absence (once – annual leave) – all in one letter, dated 16 March 2020.
6. Latest Payslip + Bank statement (February 2020). Do I need to provide more?
7. P60 from 2015 to 2019
8. Latest Visa Confirmation Letter from Home Office as “Evidence of immigration status
in the UK”
9. Declaration signed by myself to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
10. Cohabitation:
10.1. Joint Water Bill from 2015 to Present (every 6 months)
10.2. Joint Council Tax from 2015 to Present (every Year)
10.3. Joint Tenancy Agreement from 2017 to Present (every 6 months) + Letting Agency’s cover Letter confirming our Tenancy from the start date.
10.4. Separate Annual Bank Statement for my wife and myself (April 2018 and April 2019)
10.5. Separate Credit Card Statement for my wife and myself (every 3 months from 2018)
11. Other - Tenancy agreements from 2015 to 2017

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR SET(O) - Supporting document

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm

7. P60 from 2015 to 2019
Not required.
8. Latest Visa Confirmation Letter from Home Office as “Evidence of immigration status in the UK”
Not required. You only need your current brp card.

You have not stated the liuk tests for both of you anywhere :!:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ramiri
Newly Registered

Post by ramiri » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:22 pm
7. P60 from 2015 to 2019
Not required.
8. Latest Visa Confirmation Letter from Home Office as “Evidence of immigration status in the UK”
Not required. You only need your current brp card.

You have not stated the liuk tests for both of you anywhere :!:
Many thanks for your reply CR001.

We passed our LIUK test in March 2020 and they provided us with a "unique reference number". I inserted this into the application, based on GOV.UK, they no longer issue the Letter:

"You’ll get a ‘unique reference number’. You’ll need this number to complete your citizenship or settlement application. The Home Office will use it to check that you’ve passed.
If you took your test before 17 December 2019, you’ll have a letter with a ‘test reference ID’ instead of a unique reference number."

Is there any other document that I need to/can provide? Like a GP letter, Employment letter, Payslip for my wife, ….?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:11 pm

Is there any other document that I need to/can provide? Like a GP letter, Employment letter, Payslip for my wife, ….?
Not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sir Murphy
Mood:

Re: ILR UKVCAS Appointment Availability

Post by Sir Murphy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:47 pm

ramiri wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:55 pm
I am within 28 days period to complete my 5 years under Tier 2, so I am eligible to apply for my ILR. I wanted to wait until end of the month (March) to provide my latest payslip and bank statement but now with this Coronavirus crisis, I am not sure to even apply or wait?
Does anyone know what is the availability of the appointments with Sopra Steria?
I want to use Priority Service (5 working days) and I am afraid of not getting an appointment by 26th March (my payslip date) and all my documents expires (employer letter, Bank Statement, Payslip, …).
I submitted my wife SET (LR) application yesterday 17th of March 2020 at 2:20am and immediately booked appointment with Sopra Steria in Croydon for today the 18th of March 2020 at 8:00am and paid extra £110 + £1.99 for next day appointment. Application submitted to UKVI She attends the appointed this morning and received approval email today around 3:29pm. I will advise you submit your application with UKVI and pay for urgent appointment. Good luck.

ramiri
Newly Registered

Re: ILR UKVCAS Appointment Availability

Post by ramiri » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Sir Murphy wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:47 pm
ramiri wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:55 pm
I submitted my wife SET (LR) application yesterday 17th of March 2020 at 2:20am and immediately booked appointment with Sopra Steria in Croydon for today the 18th of March 2020 at 8:00am and paid extra £110 + £1.99 for next day appointment. Application submitted to UKVI She attends the appointed this morning and received approval email today around 3:29pm. I will advise you submit your application with UKVI and pay for urgent appointment. Good luck.
many thanks.

ramiri
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O) - Bank Statement & Payslip

Post by ramiri » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:17 pm

Today I applied for my ILR (5 years - Tier 2 General visa, SET(O)) and booked my appointment for Monday 23rd March. I have two question:
1. I asked HSBC for February’s bank statement today but they said it will take 3-5 days to send me the original copy. They offered to print my Online Statement which I can do myself as well. Is the Online Statement acceptable?
2. My Payslip is also an online generated PDF. Is it enough or I need a confirmation letter from my employer?
Thank you in advance for your time and help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET(O) - Bank Statement & Payslip

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:33 pm

All digital documents are accepted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice