ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to register with police regarding my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, now looking to extend

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

txp_london
Newly Registered

Forgot to register with police regarding my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, now looking to extend

Post by txp_london » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi,

So I got my first phase Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa back in 2017 (and spouse dependant visa), so will be looking to extend it soon. We just realised that we completely forgot to register this with the police 🤦‍♂️. This really should be been done almost 3 years ago. We also missed a change of address update as well.

We still have the original visa grant letter from Home Office, so we were thinking to go to the OVRO and get a belated update. However OVRO no longer accepts walk-ins now, their earliest available appointment slot is over two months later when we should have submitted our visa extension application.

So really we don’t have many options now (or do we?) We can possibly for to the police station near our home to get the address updated at lease. But what do we do with the new visa registration?

Thanks so much in advance...

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Forgot to register with police regarding my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, now looking to extend

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:32 pm