ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does this email mean I have completed my online VISA application?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Charl1e

Does this email mean I have completed my online VISA application?

Post by Charl1e » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Dear members,

Could you please advise if the email below means I have completed my online VISA application?

I submitted my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension application online yesterday. And received an email from noreply@visas-immigration.service.gov.uk.

The subject: UK visa application: payment confirmation - what to do next [XXX]

The content of the email:

Payment successful

Date: 14 Feb 2020
Name: XXX
Visa: Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Fee paid: XXXXX GBP
Reference: UKVI_XXXXXXXXXX

This email confirms the amount paid and the application's reference number. We cannot provide an invoice, but this email provides confirmation that we have received your payment and the application has been submitted.

What you need to do next

If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.

Change your application

Your application details cannot be changed. If you need to change any of your information, you must submit a new application.

UK Visas and Immigration

2nd question. My UKVCAS appointment is in April which is within 45 working days of the online application. Am I covered by Section 3C now? Or would I be overstaying if my VISA expired before the UKVCAS appointment?

Many thanks

Casa

Re: Does this email mean I have completed my online VISA application?

Post by Casa » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:29 pm

You will continue to be covered by Section 3c of the Immigration Rules while your application is being processed.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Charl1e

Re: Does this email mean I have completed my online VISA application?

Post by Charl1e » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 pm

Thank you Casa
Casa wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:29 pm
You will continue to be covered by Section 3c of the Immigration Rules while your application is being processed.