ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cookie0801

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Cookie0801 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 am

Northern_Lights wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:20 am
Cookie0801 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 am
Congratulations @MeMe04. Very happy for you.

Unfortunately it’s a refusal for us. The decision is dated 04/02/2020. It’s very upsetting as my sister in law is only 13 years old so we are all sad today.

Points they refused us on

1. That we have only provided 7 months money transfer receipts. They expect to see substantial evidence of transfers over a prolonged time.

2. We have no submitted evidence to verify any of these funds are received. They want to see collections receipts or bank statements.

We will do an appeal as soon as possible. We are going to ask our lawyer if it’s possible to reapply while appeal at the same time. If this is possible then we will submit more evidence. Maybe 2 years? We aren’t sure yet. Otherwise if it’s either reapply or appeal then we will just appeal.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

For those still waiting for their outcome, I wish you all the best.
Hi Cookie,

We've applied for 3x for Extended Family Member Permit and have been refused. We currently have our Fourth application submitted right now (fingers crossed).

There's always a silly excuse each time.

We provided Money Transfer receipts from the UK (for each month for the past 13 Months) and over 40x from Spain (not continuous monthly due to losing some). The period covered is from 2014 to 2020!

Whilst in Spain, I (the sponsor) would send money for two or three months in advance rather than monthly but since I came to the UK, I have sent then on a continuous monthly basis. I use Transferwise which takes money from my Bank Account and Deposits straight into my Brother (applicant) Bank Account (we submitted both Bank Statements & Miney Transfer Receipts).

On the third refusal, the ECO even went deeper and brought forward why there was an application made for a Family Visit Visa (eldest Brother had a triple heart bypass) and why it was stated that another family member (I.e patients son, Nephew) would fund the travel?

They are merely trying to throw most EFM Applications under the bus!

Oh wow. They are making it impossible! How are people meant to keep receipts from 3 years back?

So did they reject even when you provided bank statements for the applicant? I wonder what information they want.

Did they include something similar to this in your rejection letter?:

“I would also expect to see evidence which fully details yours and your family’s circumstances. Your income, expenditure and evidence of your financial income which would prove that without the financial support of your sponsor your essential living needs could not be met”

How can this be overcome? Would receipts for rent utility bills and foods paid be enough? And how many months/years would be enough?

We have decided to give it one more chance and apply again before doing an appeal. If it’s another rejection, then we will just appeal.

@Nothern_Lights can I ask what documents you submitted other than the money transfer/ bank statements in your latest application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 am

Cookie0801 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 am
Northern_Lights wrote:
Oh wow. They are making it impossible! How are people meant to keep receipts from 3 years back?

So did they reject even when you provided bank statements for the applicant? I wonder what information they want.

“I would also expect to see evidence which fully details yours and your family’s circumstances. Your income, expenditure and evidence of your financial income which would prove that without the financial support of your sponsor your essential living needs could not be met”

How can this be overcome? Would receipts for rent utility bills and foods paid be enough? And how many months/years would be enough?

We have decided to give it one more chance and apply again before doing an appeal. If it’s another rejection, then we will just appeal.

@Nothern_Lights can I ask what documents you submitted other than the money transfer/ bank statements in your latest application?
It would be useful if you read the users previous topic to understand the circumstances, low salary in the UK etc rather than having everything repeated again in a general topic.

eea-route-applications/constant-refusal ... l#p1867898
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Cookie0801

Post by Cookie0801 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:13 am
Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:

It would be useful if you read the users previous topic to understand the circumstances, low salary in the UK etc rather than having everything repeated again in a general topic.

eea-route-applications/constant-refusal ... l#p1867898
Thanks for the link CR001, I will read that. It seems its different reasons for refusal compared to my refusal if it’s due to low salary but I will read the post fully. Thanks.

@Northern_Lights, please let us know the outcome of your passport collection today please. Best of luck!

Nuna78
Newly Registered

Post by Nuna78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm

My time
Applied on 30 January and biometrics someday
31st january email from liverpool
Today decision with stupid refusal
1...that you provided money transfer receipts from sponsor but that's not enough proof that you are dependent on your sponsor.i would like to see substantial evidence over the prolonged period considering the length of time your sponsor residing in uk.
But we have provided last 9 months money transfer from uk and last 2 years money transfer from germany.

2....in addition to money transfer receipts this office would like to see your and your family financial situations. Your expenditure and evi6of your family financial situation which would prove that without the financial support of your sponsor your financial need could not be met.this office would like to see comprehensive account of your financial circumstances.

That's the only 2 reasons.and btw we applied from Lahore Pakistan.i dont know how to come over that.any idea guys what proofs we can put to overcome this or just the explanation letter we can apply again.i am very heart broken.

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Nuna78 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm
My time
1...that you provided money transfer receipts from sponsor but that's not enough proof that you are dependent on your sponsor.i would like to see substantial evidence over the prolonged period considering the length of time your sponsor residing in uk.
But we have provided last 9 months money transfer from uk and last 2 years money transfer from germany.

2....in addition to money transfer receipts this office would like to see your and your family financial situations. Your expenditure and evi6of your family financial situation which would prove that without the financial support of your sponsor your financial need could not be met.this office would like to see comprehensive account of your financial circumstances.

That's the only 2 reasons.and btw we applied from Lahore Pakistan.i dont know how to come over that.any idea guys what proofs we can put to overcome this or just the explanation letter we can apply again.i am very heart broken.

Very sorry to heard I know how it feels i had that feeling before

Did u recieve an email or did u collect ur documents

Nuna78
Newly Registered

Post by Nuna78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Nuna78 wrote:
My time

Very sorry to heard I know how it feels i had that feeling before

Did u recieve an email or did u collect ur documents

I got email from vfs to come collect the documents and got the refusal with the passport

Nuna78
Newly Registered

Post by Nuna78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:56 pm

I guess appealing would be a better option instead of reapplying because they will refuse with another stupid reason.
Does anybody can help me to reccomend a good lawyer to appeal the visa refusal.thanks

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Nuna78 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:56 pm
I guess appealing would be a better option instead of reapplying because they will refuse with another stupid reason.
Does anybody can help me to reccomend a good lawyer to appeal the visa refusal.thanks

Same I will appeal as well if they will refuse it coz it will be the second time

Nuna78
Newly Registered

Post by Nuna78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm

Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm
Nuna78 wrote:

Same I will appeal as well if they will refuse it coz it will be the second time

Kindly can you tell why your visa was refused earlier.and what have you different this this time??
because I have feeling that you will get the Visa this time.reason because my decision was made on 11 February and I got it today and your decision is made way earlier than mine so hopefully positive answer for you this time

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Nuna78 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:33 pm
Tiktok wrote:
Nuna78 wrote:

Kindly can you tell why your visa was refused earlier.and what have you different this this time??
because I have feeling that you will get the Visa this time.reason because my decision was made on 11 February and I got it today and your decision is made way earlier than mine so hopefully positive answer for you this time

I really hope so
First time time I applied for eu settlement family permit and now I apply for eea family permit with 3 months money transfer the chance of getting the visa very low
And that's the the refusal for the first time
I have considered whether you meet the validity, eligibility and suitability requirements for an
EUSS Family Permit, which are set out in Appendix EU (Family Permit) to the Immigration Rules
(https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ily-permit). You can also find
out more about the requirements in the guidance on GOV.UK (https://www.gov.uk/family-
permit/eu-settlement-scheme-family-permit).
Your application has been refused because you have not provided sufficient evidence to prove
that you are a family member (a spouse; civil partner; child, grandchild, great-grandchild under
21; dependent child, grandchild, great-grandchild over 21; or dependent parent, grandparent,
great-grandparent) of a relevant EEA or Swiss citizen or of their spouse or civil partner as
claimed.
Therefore, you are not eligible to apply for the EUSS Family Permit.
Your application is therefore refused.
Next Steps
If you have further evidence you want us to consider, you can make another application under

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:25 pm

Nuna78 wrote:
Tiktok wrote:
Nuna78 wrote:

I done biometrics on 27/01/2020
Liverpool confirmation 28/01/2020
I called ukvi few days ago and they said decision is made but since then nothing I applied from Morocco

Cookie0801

Post by Cookie0801 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:25 pm
Nuna78 wrote:
Tiktok wrote:
Nuna78 wrote:

I called ukvi few days ago and they said decision is made but since then nothing I applied from Morocco
If you don’t mind me asking, how are you related to the Eu sponsor?

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm

Cookie0801 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 pm
Tiktok wrote:
Nuna78 wrote:
Tiktok wrote:

Sister in low

Cookie0801

Post by Cookie0801 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm

Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Cookie0801 wrote:
Tiktok wrote:
Nuna78 wrote:

Sister in low
Okay that’s same case as me. I was wondering if my sister in law is a child (she is 13 years old) if she qualifies under the settlement scheme??

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Nuna78 wrote:
My time

Hi Nuna78,

1. The ECO seems to pointing to the fact that your Sponsor has been residing in the UK for more than 9 Months?

If your Sponsor has resided in UK for 9 months, and previous to that they were in Germany then I believe the ECO has made an invalid point as you have sufficiently covered both periods.

2. The second point of refusal seems to be a common theme of refusal that Liverpool ECO's are using regularly as opposed to their previous counterparts in Sheffield.

Telling from other members who have had recent refusals, it is paramount that you attach;

(a).Personal Circumstances (I.e Fully or Partly dependent upon sponsor)
(b). Income - They now seem to insist on evidence that you have actually received the funds from your Sponsors Money Transfer - I would suggest you use companies such as Transferwise who take money from the Sponsors Bank account and deposit it directly to the Dependants Bank Account, that way when you attach both Bank Statements you are infact satisfying this objection.
(c). Expenditure - Grocery, Utility, Transport, Medical receipts

Don't be heart broken, it's best you satisfy their objections with a fresh Application and if they still come back with a refusal then file an appeal, this way you will be confident that you can win it.

All the Best

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:

Unfortunately it’s a refusal for us. The decision is dated 04/02/2020. It’s very upsetting as my sister in law is only 13 years old so we are all sad today.

1. That we have only provided 7 months money transfer receipts. They expect to see substantial evidence of transfers over a prolonged time.

2. We have no submitted evidence to verify any of these funds are received. They want to see collections receipts or bank statements.

We will do an appeal as soon as possible. We are going to ask our lawyer if it’s possible to reapply while appeal at the same time. If this is possible then we will submit more evidence. Maybe 2 years? We aren’t sure yet. Otherwise if it’s either reapply or appeal then we will just appeal.

Hi Cookie,

We've applied for 3x for Extended Family Member Permit and have been refused. We currently have our Fourth application submitted right now (fingers crossed).

We provided Money Transfer receipts from the UK (for each month for the past 13 Months) and over 40x from Spain (not continuous monthly due to losing some). The period covered is from 2014 to 2020!

Whilst in Spain, I (the sponsor) would send money for two or three months in advance rather than monthly but since I came to the UK, I have sent then on a continuous monthly basis. I use Transferwise which takes money from my Bank Account and Deposits straight into my Brother (applicant) Bank Account (we submitted both Bank Statements & Miney Transfer Receipts).

On the third refusal, the ECO even went deeper and brought forward why there was an application made for a Family Visit Visa (eldest Brother had a triple heart bypass) and why it was stated that another family member (I.e patients son, Nephew) would fund the travel?

Hi Cookie,

1. The ECO has a valid point in not being confident with just 7 months of Money Transfers. A lot of people have jamp on the bandwagon over the past year or so and have manufactured circumstances to make it look as though their relatives are dependent on them, so in order to satisfy them really you must send in ALL the money transfer Receipts you have.

However, if your Sister-in-Law has only become a dependant recently then you have to prove what her circumstances where prior? For example a Death certificate of her parents etc who previously provided for her.

2. The second point of refusal seems to be a common theme of refusal that Liverpool ECO's are using regularly as opposed to their previous counterparts in Sheffield.

Telling from other members who have had recent refusals, it is paramount that you attach;

(b). Income - They now seem to insist on evidence that you have actually received the funds from your Sponsors Money Transfer - I would suggest you use companies such as Transferwise who take money from the Sponsors Bank account and deposit it directly to the Dependants Bank Account, that way when you attach both Bank Statements you are infact satisfying this objection.

Don't just assume that an Appeal will grant you a permit as your presently you case isn't strong.

These Applications are still open for a considerable time and I would suggest that you use a company for money Transfers that takes funds from your bank account and Deposits it straight into your dependents account, that way when you attach both your statements this will satisfy that category.

All the Best

Nuna78
Newly Registered

Post by Nuna78 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:16 pm

Northern_Lights wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Nuna78 wrote:
My time

Hi Nuna78,

1. The ECO seems to pointing to the fact that your Sponsor has been residing in the UK for more than 9 Months?

If your Sponsor has resided in UK for 9 months, and previous to that they were in Germany then I believe the ECO has made an invalid point as you have sufficiently covered both periods.

Don't be heart broken, it's best you satisfy their objections with a fresh Application and if they still come back with a refusal then file an appeal, this way you will be confident that you can win it.

All the Best

Thank you so much for shedding the light.
My sponsor arrived from germany to uk in November 2018 but did not stay there for long and was coming in and out uk till October then I October he started working and living in uk permanently so that's y he was sending me money till may 2018 from Germany and from 2018 till now from uk.so I dont know why did he thought that he moved to uk permanently before.i

For 2nd reason we did cover letter explaining my financial situation and did provide expenditure letter with utility bills and grocery receipts and my kids school fees reciept is well.
I dont know brother what you say should we try again with strong cover letter or just appeal now??thanks for the help

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:54 pm

Cookie0801 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm
Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Cookie0801 wrote:
Tiktok wrote:

Sister in low
Okay that’s same case as me. I was wondering if my sister in law is a child (she is 13 years old) if she qualifies under the settlement scheme??
I think u should give it a try

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Northern_Lights wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:01 pm
Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:

Hi Cookie,

Hi Cookie,

1. The ECO has a valid point in not being confident with just 7 months of Money Transfers. A lot of people have jamp on the bandwagon over the past year or so and have manufactured circumstances to make it look as though their relatives are dependent on them, so in order to satisfy them really you must send in ALL the money transfer Receipts you have.

However, if your Sister-in-Law has only become a dependant recently then you have to prove what her circumstances where prior? For example a Death certificate of her parents etc who previously provided for her.

Don't just assume that an Appeal will grant you a permit as your presently you case isn't strong.

These Applications are still open for a considerable time and I would suggest that you use a company for money Transfers that takes funds from your bank account and Deposits it straight into your dependents account, that way when you attach both your statements this will satisfy that category.

All the Best

What was ur outcome visa today thank u

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:16 am

Tiktok wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:56 pm
Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:

Hi Cookie,

Hi Cookie,

All the Best

What was ur outcome visa today thank u
Will be collecting on Monday, I'll solve sure to notify you.

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:26 am

Nuna78 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:16 pm
Northern_Lights wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:46 pm
Nuna78 wrote:
My time

Hi Nuna78,

All the Best

Thank you so much for shedding the light.
My sponsor arrived from germany to uk in November 2018 but did not stay there for long and was coming in and out uk till October then I October he started working and living in uk permanently so that's y he was sending me money till may 2018 from Germany and from 2018 till now from uk.so I dont know why did he thought that he moved to uk permanently before.i

For 2nd reason we did cover letter explaining my financial situation and did provide expenditure letter with utility bills and grocery receipts and my kids school fees reciept is well.
I dont know brother what you say should we try again with strong cover letter or just appeal now??thanks for the help
I didn't quite understand your explanation but the fact is that if you have money Transfer receipts (preferably continuous monthly) covering your Sponsors time in UK and some from Germany then I'm not sure what more you can present and what more the ECO expects. Obviously the further back the proof goes the better.

On your second point, if you have presented proof of expenditure (fully) then either the ECO has not seen it or thinks it's not enough.

I know VFS are terrible at scanning all documents which is why I have on the last two occasions, chosen to upload the documents myself. On our second refusal the ECO stated that we had only sent in one Money Transfer from Spain, when in fact there were more than x30.

I would suggest you submit a fresh Application and write a covering letter listing all your documents and also addressing the points of refusal presented by this ECO. On our past refusal, the ECO even mentioned that we had not addressed previous points of refusal so wasn't satisfied.

Only ever Appeal when your case is strong and where you think the ECO is being either unrealistic or unjust.

All the Best

Cookie0801

Post by Cookie0801 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 am

Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:

Hi Cookie,

Hi Cookie,

All the Best
Hello Northern_Lights. Thank you for your detailed advice. It’s very helpful. We will reapply and add more evidences.

I have been supporting my sister in law and mother in law since beginning of 2018 when my mother in law became unemployed due to a deterioration in her health. My sister in law was only 11 years old at the time and she is a student so unable to work.
We have all the transfer receipts from when we started sending them money as they are stored electronically and we will also attach the receiving bank statement, although it just shows money coming in and money being withdrawn. I hope that’s not an issue as we are applying from east Africa and there is no bank card or paying things by debit there. We also sent them our shared bank statement which shows the money leaving our account. I hope that will satisfy the two first objection of theirs.

My issue is with the point they included saying they want to know the income, expenses and financial circumstances of the family. We already attached bills they pay (rent, utility, schooling, medical and school bus transport) for the last 6 months.
Did they just include that paragraph as a default thing or did we not satisfy that point? How can we overcome this?

Thank you for your help and I wish you a positive outcome when you collect your passport on Monday.

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Cookie0801 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 am
Northern_Lights wrote:
Cookie0801 wrote:
Northern_Lights wrote:

Hi Cookie,

Hi Cookie,

All the Best
Hello Northern_Lights. Thank you for your detailed advice. It’s very helpful. We will reapply and add more evidences.

I have been supporting my sister in law and mother in law since beginning of 2018 when my mother in law became unemployed due to a deterioration in her health. My sister in law was only 11 years old at the time and she is a student so unable to work.
We have all the transfer receipts from when we started sending them money as they are stored electronically and we will also attach the receiving bank statement, although it just shows money coming in and money being withdrawn. I hope that’s not an issue as we are applying from east Africa and there is no bank card or paying things by debit there. We also sent them our shared bank statement which shows the money leaving our account. I hope that will satisfy the two first objection of theirs.

My issue is with the point they included saying they want to know the income, expenses and financial circumstances of the family. We already attached bills they pay (rent, utility, schooling, medical and school bus transport) for the last 6 months.
Did they just include that paragraph as a default thing or did we not satisfy that point? How can we overcome this?

Thank you for your help and I wish you a positive outcome when you collect your passport on Monday.
Hello Cookie,

I think it's best to take your time and not rush another Application through. Gather all the evidence.

Remember, you know all the circumstances at first instance however the ECO doesn't, so most of not all things you state must be proven.

Gather some medical records/diagnoses for your Mother-in-law which prove that her health has deteriorated since a certain date which is why she no longer works.

At this point, one would think why you aren't including your Mother-in-law as a dependent aswell, as she is part of the household?

A whole scenario has to make sense. One would think how your Sister-in-law, at the age of 13 was able to open a Bank Accout and withdraw money herself? Or is it, that the money is being transferred to your M-I-L account?

Our case is similar to yours, there are not many places that accept Debit Card payments in our part of Pakistan, hence whenever the money is deposit into my dependents account, a day later he withdraws the whole amount. (I have explained this in a covering letter).

I have to be honest we have not presented any Expenditure receipts as the previous two refusals didn't mention this but it seems from recent refusals of members of this forum that this is a common reason used by ECO's.

What you have presented in terms of 6 months receipts should be more than sufficient but if they don't add upto the amount you send each month then it raises eyebrows so you must explain where most of the money is being spent (and attempt to present proof alongside).

Finally, I would write a letter headed "Letter addressing previous refusal" in which it clearly explains in detail all the documents you are sending and the unique historical and present circumstances of your dependent(s) and how you have addressed previous refusals.

All the Best

Northern_Lights
Mood:
Iceland

Post by Northern_Lights » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:19 pm

@cookie0801

An alternative to applying as an Extended family member is to apply under the 'EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit'.

Your Mother-in-Law (aswell as your Father-in-Law) qualifies as 'close' family member of your Husband/Wife/Partner etc and in this category dependence is assumed so you don't really even need to send Money Transfer Receipts (but if you have them then you should send them anyway).

I believe your partner must have atleast 'Pre-settled' status.

In terms of your Sister-in-Law, I'm not sure whether she would be able to apply but I think she could as she is part of your Mother-in-Law household and us under her care.

This would definitely be a better route.

Cookie0801

Post by Cookie0801 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:14 pm

Northern_Lights wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:19 pm
@cookie0801

An alternative to applying as an Extended family member is to apply under the 'EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit'.

Your Mother-in-Law (aswell as your Father-in-Law) qualifies as 'close' family member of your Husband/Wife/Partner etc and in this category dependence is assumed so you don't really even need to send Money Transfer Receipts (but if you have them then you should send them anyway).

I believe your partner must have atleast 'Pre-settled' status.

In terms of your Sister-in-Law, I'm not sure whether she would be able to apply but I think she could as she is part of your Mother-in-Law household and us under her care.

This would definitely be a better route.

Sorry. I have not fully explained. I have already applied for my mother in law and she was granted the permit in December. We applied for both of them at the same time however mother in law was granted and sister in law was rejected. We had attached the exact same evidence. The refusal reason did not mention anything about only sending 6 months money slips so we assumed they were okay with it. They stated they wanted more evidence of income expenditure and financial situation. And that the money we send is used to meet her essential life needs.
So we sent the exact same evidence but this time included bills and explained their monthly budget/ expenses in detail.
Then this rejection they said 7 months is not enough and asked for collection receipts.

We send money in the name of my mother in law and they have accepted that saying “It is noted that the corresponding money collection receipts or a bank statement in your Mother’s name have not been submitted to verify any of these funds were received by your Mother”

I have emailed the EU settlement resolution team asking if dependent sister in law of 13 years old can apply for the EUSS family permit.