ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:57 pm

Zazamum

Have you gotten all your documents?
[/quote]

No I haven't. They said they are still investigating what happened to them. So ll call in abt a 2weeks
[/quote]
cant believe this what a shame.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:33 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:57 pm
Zazamum

Have you gotten all your documents?
No I haven't. They said they are still investigating what happened to them. So ll call in abt a 2weeks
[/quote]
cant believe this what a shame.
[/quote]

Hmmmm, I have heard this b4 too my people. People are saying I shd 4get abt it. The most important thing has been sent so I shd for it. I can request for new birth certificates and P60 and the other documents somehow so I should let it go.
But I give God the glory.

snooky

Post by snooky » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm

Alex6 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:32 pm
snooky wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:57 pm
Alex6 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm
snooky wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 am

Alex6

Your question depends on which Zambrano application made

1. With EEA Zambrano applications, Home Office will hold on to your passport and identity until decision is made. So you are talking about 2-6 months.

2. With EU Settlment Scheme Zambrano DR applications it could take up to 2 months for you to get your identity and passport back. What we have seen is Home Office works fast on sending back your identity under the Settlement Scheme.

In all cases it can really delay extremely
Thanks Snooky

I have been here since 2005.

I met my current partner 2007, (British born, never been to Nigeria) well educated.
In 2008 we started living together. In 2010 we made an application for (FLR M) as a cohabitating partner which was refused.. all appeal and JR was exhausted, but the Judge accepted that our relationship was genuine and subsisting. (we cant get married cos me not having a Doc)
In 2012 we made another application and was refused with all appeal and JR (Not oral) in 2014.

In 2014 I was detained while my judicial review was still on. In detention I met with a new legal Rep that took on my JR and also question the Home office if they have considered how I got here in the first place, that I may have been traffic ( I was 16), which I explained in my all Applications... Then I was released.

in 2015 we had our first child. fast forward 2017 I was sent discretionary LTR for 2.5 year. after a long battle with trafficking case. My Legal Rep was going to challenge it for a 5 years, then indefinite. we said NO, cos we could not afford it ( No More Legal Aid) more so we just want move on after everything we've been through.

In 2018 we had our 2nd child.

I have all Doc for appeals and JRs.

I wish I knew about Zambrano long ago. Advice PLease! should I do as planed or submit my extension first??????
Ok wait, you just said you were given a Discretionary Leave .

Under the rule of DISCRETION in UK immigration, this leave should be taken up to six years to be entitle for indefinite leave to remain

Such applications are free of charge because basically it is a downgraded Asylum application under the human right Act.

To advise you well, will be impossible as the Home Office letter explaining your stay and rights which accompanied your document is for your eyes only

See a solicitor to assess your discretionary leave and its conditions then come back on the board

If you have discretionary leave, you are allow means tested benefits.
well, as far I know Discretionary is for 3 years x2. mine is 2.5 years and I don't think it was written anywhere In my LTR letter. my previous legal Rep said it was a Discretionary. but I was entitled benefits.
Hi Alex6

Most common discretionary leave is what you see of 3 years x 2

That is not how it always works Alex6. Home Office can give discretionary leave with whatever years they dim fit but not exceeding 6 years

People can be given 2 x 2 x 2 or whichever ratio. Is all about the perculiarity of your situation

In immigration no two cases are the same.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:07 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm
Hi Alex6

That is not how it always works Alex6. Home Office can give discretionary leave with whatever years they dim fit but not exceeding 6 years

People can be given 2 x 2 x 2 or whichever ratio. Is all about the perculiarity of your situation

You are slightly wrong. The traditional 2 X 3 year DLR route was replaced by the FLR FP 10 year route, 4 X 2.5 year visas or the FLR FP 5 year Parent route, 2 X 2.5 year visas under Appendix FM. The old DLR was not under appendix FM.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alex6
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Alex6 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:07 pm
snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm
Hi Alex6

You are slightly wrong. The traditional 2 X 3 year DLR route was replaced by the FLR FP 10 year route, 4 X 2.5 year visas or the FLR FP 5 year Parent route, 2 X 2.5 year visas under Appendix FM. The old DLR was not under appendix FM.
thanks Guys,

I am just going to go ahead with the biometric for extension and come to back to Zambrano later.

Tito1312
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Tito1312 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:00 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:09 am
Tito1312 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:18 pm
Hellr Everyone,
Please i am seriously confused, and need help and advice.
i have a pending application with the EU settlement office-zambrano settled status scheme. In the last three month i have been waiting for their decision, meanwhile my leave to remain (2.5yrs) is due for renewal in a weeks time.
Am confused as i dont know what the outcome of the eu settlement will be , and i dont want to forteit or lose out on my existing 10yr rout as this will be my 3rd renewal.
what is my best option, wait for the eu settlement decision or put in my renewal application which will automatically nullify my existing eu application
Please advice.
Tito1312

Thanks Snooky

I do appreciate your response.

You are not the only person trapped in this situation. The psycological game being played by Home Office is deadly. Is like a Russian Roulette

Know one can definately ask you to either be here nor there but we Comment.

First of as Zambrano EEA stands, you could qualify for it and from what we have seen through FTT Court. This is EU directives

With Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme DR, time and time I have said it's UKs promise to eu citizens and their family members and written under Appendix EU immigration EU 27.

As you have waisted months and waited patiently also, I will say be brave and continue to wait. This is because you actually qualify for Zambrano both settlement scheme and EEA Under its entirety and it's another route under eu immigration which UK has adpoted into the Annex 1 Appendix EU enshrined in the withdrawal agreement.

The dubios V3 of the Zambrano guidance for the settlement scheme has said that Home Office caseworkers should consider cases if refusing would compel the child to leave the UK when the parents 2.5 ltr is either finished or less than 28 days left. This is the watered down of the 16 December 2019 Supreme Court Judgment - Patel vs SSHD.

Now because all of these applications now triggar APPEAL RIGHT, under the Law, I will say Home is in a Breach of Law amounting to CONTEMPT of COURT for failure to implement Supreme Court Ruling, the Judges will always be in your favour for now there is a clear practical direction for Zambrano route.

Under Patel vs SSHD and others, Mr Shah precarious leave was allowed in the Supreme Court by the Judges saying One parent being an exempt person does not stop the TCN to hold Zambrano Derivative Right and Home Office should assess cases with Dependency and Responsibility and Section 55. By this determination compulsion engages.

So the choice is Yours

Tito1312
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Tito1312 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:02 pm

Tito1312 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:00 pm
snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:09 am
Tito1312 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:18 pm
Hellr Everyone,
Please i am seriously confused, and need help and advice.
i have a pending application with the EU settlement office-zambrano settled status scheme. In the last three month i have been waiting for their decision, meanwhile my leave to remain (2.5yrs) is due for renewal in a weeks time.
Am confused as i dont know what the outcome of the eu settlement will be , and i dont want to forteit or lose out on my existing 10yr rout as this will be my 3rd renewal.
what is my best option, wait for the eu settlement decision or put in my renewal application which will automatically nullify my existing eu application
Please advice.
Tito1312

Thanks Snooky

I do appreciate your response.

You are not the only person trapped in this situation. The psycological game being played by Home Office is deadly. Is like a Russian Roulette

Know one can definately ask you to either be here nor there but we Comment.

First of as Zambrano EEA stands, you could qualify for it and from what we have seen through FTT Court. This is EU directives

With Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme DR, time and time I have said it's UKs promise to eu citizens and their family members and written under Appendix EU immigration EU 27.

As you have waisted months and waited patiently also, I will say be brave and continue to wait. This is because you actually qualify for Zambrano both settlement scheme and EEA Under its entirety and it's another route under eu immigration which UK has adpoted into the Annex 1 Appendix EU enshrined in the withdrawal agreement.

The dubios V3 of the Zambrano guidance for the settlement scheme has said that Home Office caseworkers should consider cases if refusing would compel the child to leave the UK when the parents 2.5 ltr is either finished or less than 28 days left. This is the watered down of the 16 December 2019 Supreme Court Judgment - Patel vs SSHD.

Now because all of these applications now triggar APPEAL RIGHT, under the Law, I will say Home is in a Breach of Law amounting to CONTEMPT of COURT for failure to implement Supreme Court Ruling, the Judges will always be in your favour for now there is a clear practical direction for Zambrano route.

Under Patel vs SSHD and others, Mr Shah precarious leave was allowed in the Supreme Court by the Judges saying One parent being an exempt person does not stop the TCN to hold Zambrano Derivative Right and Home Office should assess cases with Dependency and Responsibility and Section 55. By this determination compulsion engages.

So the choice is Yours

Thanks a lot Snooky for your response

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Hey all,

According to January statistics on the EU settlement scheme, there is currently a backlog of 377 700 at the end of January 2020. They have around 1800 to 2000 staff working in the settlement scheme according to my research, not all of those numbers are caseworkers, I wonder if they work 24 hours on a shift basis or just a regular day shift only. 377 thousand is a huge amount plus new applicants will continue to apply each month. They are clearly under staff.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:27 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 pm
Ngoo wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:13 pm
Please can you me the link? Thanks
I am doing on paper appeal not oral.
Hello Mubashir!

I have submitted the appeal. What do I have to do next? Many thanks.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:12 pm
Hey all,

According to January statistics on the EU settlement scheme, there is currently a backlog of 377 700 at the end of January 2020. They have around 1800 to 2000 staff working in the settlement scheme according to my research, not all of those numbers are caseworkers, I wonder if they work 24 hours on a shift basis or just a regular day shift only. 377 thousand is a huge amount plus new applicants will continue to apply each month. They are clearly under staff.
I applied for eea zambrano card on 30/12/2019 and got decision on 27/01/2020 asking to make application under uk law. Same department how can they make decisions less than month for same application same supporting documents if they are understaffed. They r delebretly holdings applications.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Hey all,

. You are right, they are really understaffed. They must be overwhelmed by those never ending applications. They don’t work at night, according to the guy whom I spoke to, sometime ago at the EU resolution centre.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:01 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:28 pm
Chris90 wrote:
Hey all,

I applied for eea zambrano card on 30/12/2019 and got decision on 27/01/2020 asking to make application under uk law. Same department how can they make decisions less than month for same application same supporting documents if they are understaffed. They r delebretly holdings applications.
They deffo making longer than it needs to be for us I agree.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:07 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:59 pm
Chris90 wrote:
Hey all,

. You are right, they are really understaffed. They must be overwhelmed by those never ending applications. They don’t work at night, according to the guy whom I spoke to, sometime ago at the EU resolution centre.
It crazy, they need to get more staff as its no excuse for applicants waiting for so long. It's not good enough.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:55 pm

I don’t think they are understaffed. They have all the manpower and equipment they need. They are just delaying applications to discourage people from applying for settlement. I applied for derivative residence card and they responded within a month
Application-13th of January 2020
COA -23rd of January 20
Refused- 8th of February 20

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:55 pm
I don’t think they are understaffed. They have all the manpower and equipment they need. They are just delaying applications to discourage people from applying for settlement. I applied for derivative residence card and they responded within a month
Application-13th of January 2020
COA -23rd of January 20
Refused- 8th of February 20
True did u appeal?

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 pm

@ Mubashir! Yeah, I submitted the appeal today. You sent the link to me last week 😊

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:39 am

Ngoo wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 pm
@ Mubashir! Yeah, I submitted the appeal today. You sent the link to me last week 😊
Did u arrange solicitor for ur paper appeal?

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:05 am

Hello Mubashir, No I did not. Did you arrange for a Solicitor?

After submission, did you send additional evidence to them. Please let me know what I need to do, thanks.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:31 am

Ngoo wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:05 am
Hello Mubashir, No I did not. Did you arrange for a Solicitor?

After submission, did you send additional evidence to them. Please let me know what I need to do, thanks.
Yea i have spoken to a solicitor but not final yet he is asking for 600 for paper appeal. I have Skelton of argument from snokey and FTT judge determination for hia case which is 100 percent similar to mine.
U will get notification of appeal within 10 days then i think they will let me know when i have to send my bundle to court for hearing.
Now i am not sure when they gona tell me hearing date and how early they will tell. I am thinking once i get hearing date they i will pay solicitor for appeal. I might get decision in between for my euss. U never know. If my pre settle approved b4 hearing date of my eea application then i will do appeal myself.😁

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:10 am

Oh my God. I have already spent £435 for the application and the appeal. This is getting very expensive, I don’t think I can afford such amount for a solicitor. However is a good idea to hire a solicitor. When I was completing the appeal form, they did ask if anyone would represent me in court but I said no. I wish I can get a solicitor for a less amount. As regards to my EU settlement application, I resubmitted it last month due to the fact that I initially did the application online. I don’t think they will get back to me this month. Good luck Mubashir. I pray you hear from them very very soon.

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:41 am

After contacting EU settlement scheme about the delay in my application, this is what they said.

Dear *****
Thank you for your telephone contact dated 15 February 2020 regarding your submitted EU Settlement Scheme application (reference ****), which has been made under Zambrano provisions.
It is understood that although your completed paper application was received by the Home Office on 13 June 2019, you are yet to receive a decision on your case.
We are aware that you have contacted us on several occasions in the hope of progressing your case and we apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst your application for status has remained outstanding.
It is confirmed that the Home Office has to make a number of enquiries before we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant settled status to an individual under the terms of the EU Settlement Scheme. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the circumstances of each particular application.
Whilst we endeavour to progress all applications in a timely manner, processing times will vary on
a case-by-case basis and, as outlined on GOV.uk , can be increased for a number of reasons
including, but not limited to, the following:
• you submit a paper application - for example if your application is based on a derivative right to reside in the UK
• we need to request more information from you
• you're applying as a minor and your application is not linked to an adult
• you have a relevant criminal record
• you're a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship you
haven't relied on in a previous application to the Home Office
Thus, as mentioned above, in the case of applicants such as yourself who are applying via derivative routes, the Home Office must fully consider the application against all the relevant criteria, as determined by the specific legal precedent.
You will be notified directly should any further documentation be required in order to reach a decision on your case and we would, therefore, recommend that you wait to hear from the caseworker and follow their instructions when prompted.
As soon as the Home Office is in a position to conclude your case, then notification of our decision will be sent with immediate effect.
All eligibility decisions are made by a fully qualified caseworker, who will evaluate all the relevant evidence when considering your application. This means, however, that as previously advised, we are unable to provide timeframes for completion as each application is considered on the basis of its individual circumstances.
Although we are aware that you have expressed dissatisfaction with the advice imparted to you by previous telephony agents with whom you have discussed your case, please note that it is correct for agents to advise that each application must undergo the required checks and that application processing times may vary on a case-by-case basis.
1 https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -times/eu- settlementscheme-pilot-current-expected-processing-times-for-applications

Furthermore, please refer to the following with regard to your concerns regarding your rights in the UK whilst your application for status remains outstanding, given that you have stated that your current Leave to Remain is due to expire in 3 months.
We can confirm that the Certificate of Applicaton with which you were issued on 9 July 2019, does not denote an immigration status in the UK, nor is it proof of your right to work in the UK.
As disclosed therein, should a a non-EU citizen not have a biometric residence document issued under EEA regulations, as proof of their right to work, then information about the individual’s right to work, can be found by using the eform availbale at the following link: www.immigrationstatuscheck.service.gov.uk/employers/
Further information about the Employer Checking Service and the responsibilities of employers can be found at:
www.gov.uk/employee-immigration-employment-status
As we deal only with queries pertaining to status granted under the Settlement Scheme, we would be unable to advise on the process of extending your current residence document, should you wish to do so. For more information please contact UKVI: General, Euro & Nationality Enquiries on 0300 123 2253.
As UK Visas and Immigration continuously endeavour to improve our services, we nevertheless express our gratitude for your comments, as they provide us with further insight on how the system is performing and enable us to continue to develop and improve the system. Your comments will be fed back to the appropriate department for further consideration.
Should you require further information about the EU Settlement Scheme, please go to https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families or alternatively, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by phone on 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK), 0203 080 0010 (from outside the UK) or by submitting a further question using the online enquiry form https://eu-settled-status- enquiries.service.gov.uk/start.
Please note we cannot deal with any enquiries/replies sent directly to this mailbox.
Yours sincerely,
EU Settlement Resolution Centre UK Visas & Immigration
The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... migration- andcitizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.

Chris90
Mood:

Post by Chris90 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:59 am

Hey njazzy,

In your telephone call did you mention the recent supreme Court ruling in Dec last year. I noticed they mention "specific legal precedent" and was wondering if you raised the Patel/Shah vs sshd supreme Court case. Would be great if you did.
thanks for the feedback.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:19 pm

njazzy wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:41 am
After contacting EU settlement scheme about the delay in my application, this is what they said.

Dear *****
Thank you for your telephone contact dated 15 February 2020 regarding your submitted EU Settlement Scheme application (reference ****), which has been made under Zambrano provisions.
It is understood that although your completed paper application was received by the Home Office on 13 June 2019, you are yet to receive a decision on your case.
We are aware that you have contacted us on several occasions in the hope of progressing your case and we apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst your application for status has remained outstanding.
It is confirmed that the Home Office has to make a number of enquiries before we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant settled status to an individual under the terms of the EU Settlement Scheme. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the circumstances of each particular application.
Whilst we endeavour to progress all applications in a timely manner, processing times will vary on
a case-by-case basis and, as outlined on GOV.uk , can be increased for a number of reasons
including, but not limited to, the following:
• you submit a paper application - for example if your application is based on a derivative right to reside in the UK
• we need to request more information from you
• you're applying as a minor and your application is not linked to an adult
• you have a relevant criminal record
• you're a non-EEA or non-Swiss citizen and are applying based on a relationship you
haven't relied on in a previous application to the Home Office
Thus, as mentioned above, in the case of applicants such as yourself who are applying via derivative routes, the Home Office must fully consider the application against all the relevant criteria, as determined by the specific legal precedent.
You will be notified directly should any further documentation be required in order to reach a decision on your case and we would, therefore, recommend that you wait to hear from the caseworker and follow their instructions when prompted.
As soon as the Home Office is in a position to conclude your case, then notification of our decision will be sent with immediate effect.
All eligibility decisions are made by a fully qualified caseworker, who will evaluate all the relevant evidence when considering your application. This means, however, that as previously advised, we are unable to provide timeframes for completion as each application is considered on the basis of its individual circumstances.
Although we are aware that you have expressed dissatisfaction with the advice imparted to you by previous telephony agents with whom you have discussed your case, please note that it is correct for agents to advise that each application must undergo the required checks and that application processing times may vary on a case-by-case basis.
1 https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -times/eu- settlementscheme-pilot-current-expected-processing-times-for-applications

Furthermore, please refer to the following with regard to your concerns regarding your rights in the UK whilst your application for status remains outstanding, given that you have stated that your current Leave to Remain is due to expire in 3 months.
We can confirm that the Certificate of Applicaton with which you were issued on 9 July 2019, does not denote an immigration status in the UK, nor is it proof of your right to work in the UK.
As disclosed therein, should a a non-EU citizen not have a biometric residence document issued under EEA regulations, as proof of their right to work, then information about the individual’s right to work, can be found by using the eform availbale at the following link: www.immigrationstatuscheck.service.gov.uk/employers/
Further information about the Employer Checking Service and the responsibilities of employers can be found at:
www.gov.uk/employee-immigration-employment-status
As we deal only with queries pertaining to status granted under the Settlement Scheme, we would be unable to advise on the process of extending your current residence document, should you wish to do so. For more information please contact UKVI: General, Euro & Nationality Enquiries on 0300 123 2253.
As UK Visas and Immigration continuously endeavour to improve our services, we nevertheless express our gratitude for your comments, as they provide us with further insight on how the system is performing and enable us to continue to develop and improve the system. Your comments will be fed back to the appropriate department for further consideration.
Should you require further information about the EU Settlement Scheme, please go to https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families or alternatively, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by phone on 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK), 0203 080 0010 (from outside the UK) or by submitting a further question using the online enquiry form https://eu-settled-status- enquiries.service.gov.uk/start.
Please note we cannot deal with any enquiries/replies sent directly to this mailbox.
Yours sincerely,
EU Settlement Resolution Centre UK Visas & Immigration
The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... migration- andcitizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.
Thanks for sharing. I had similar reply but bit short version. I have asked to review my complaint so then i can take my complaint with phso. We nees to keep pressure on them.

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:59 am
Hey njazzy,

In your telephone call did you mention the recent supreme Court ruling in Dec last year. I noticed they mention "specific legal precedent" and was wondering if you raised the Patel/Shah vs sshd supreme Court case. Would be great if you did.
thanks for the feedback.
Hello Chris, thanks for your concern . I didn’t mention the Supreme Court ruling. The manager I spoke to was nice but couldn’t help me further than to lodge a complain in my favour which they replied.

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Yes you are right. We need to give them pressure. One thing the manager said was that our leave to remain is different from the EU residence which is why there is such a delay. She was like we are moving you guys from a different immigration status to the other.
She went on further to say that I should contact uk visas and immigration to find out what happens after my leave to remain expires.
I phoned uk visas and immigration today and they told me that I can continue to stay in the country whiles I am waiting for the decision from the EU settlement scheme.