ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS fee refund

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yosakusan
Newly Registered
Japan

IHS fee refund

Post by yosakusan » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:12 am

Hello,

I think similar enquiry was also avaialble, and just for reference please note that while my daughter submitted UK Visa under Tier4 student in Sep/2019, she cancelled the VISA application then re-submitted.

So, she paid the IHS fee twice in the amount of GBP 300. Finally she got Tier4 student visa and refunding of UKVI fee was made in Nov/2019 but she still can not receive the refund of IHS fee.

In this respect she sent various message to non ukvi email removed but no answer - probably this is not the right email address therefore may I ask someone to help how to deal with this matter? where should submit the claim?

Your any advice will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: IHS fee refund

Post by sah10406 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:19 am

She should ask the international adviser at her university for help. They can liaise with the Home Office to help her chase the refund.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

yosakusan
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: IHS fee refund

Post by yosakusan » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:54 pm

Thank you very much.

I will ask my daughter to consult with her school.

Best regards