ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British citizenship documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Thanks , can U please clarify these :
You may get an email that your application has been received (Did u mean HO sent me confirmation of submission of my Application??
Yes.
UKVI will contact you if there are issues. Normally you won't get status updates until you receive the decision letter. (Here again UKVI means HO or ukvcas) ?
UKVI (UK Visa & Immigration) is home office. Ukcvas sopra steria is a third party agent and NOT home office.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:38 am

Hi
Thanks sorry I am stupid my one question still the same , will Ukvcas scan my documents again if they find out scanning quality Of documents is not good Or they don’t bother ??
Please

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi gurus
Waiting ur advice please
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Presumably you have uploaded the documents already, and your scans were ok/readable - then they should be visible on their system. Not familiar with the procedures at UKVCAS, but if you are concerned then take your documents with you, just in case. Sorry can't be more specific unless another member had experience of re-scanning.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:53 am

Please advice who gone through ukvcas process Also they mentioned files document must less than 6mb and grey black white scanning . My each document is less than 6mb but most of them are colours document . I tried but couldn’t scan colour document to black and white format . Is that be fine or I must need to scan in black and white format ?

inspired2020

Post by inspired2020 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:29 am

yes they do let you know if your print are not clear. Make sure you take all the documents with you even you have uploaded online.
Color copies do not matter as long as there are within the the size limit.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:10 am

Thanks you for reply , I have uploaded documents and each of the document size is less than 6mb .some are colour and some are black & white format . I will take with me original ones also hopefully all will go fine .
Thanks 🙏 for ur help
Much appreciated

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi guys ,
A quick question, I have applied for citizenship last month .will HO send me email first to confirm if they are going to grant me approval or letter just comes in post also is it comes as normal or recorded post as I don’t want post lost or missed
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:44 pm

You will receive a decision letter in the normal post (brown envelope C5) - not an email. Note the letter itself is not proof of nationality.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Thanks , as I m living in a sharing house and I don’t want my post lost .do u think the letter definitely delivered or it can be lost in post by postal company ?

Hwha11
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hwha11 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Guys quick question ,plz answer
In already have applied for citizenship on behalf of my PR , my eea wife want to start divorce from her eu country as she said it’s quick there yeah but she is living in uk , I mentioned in application my and her different address as we are still married
Now can she divorce from her eu country as she is still living in uk ?
Do I need to tell HO during my application if divorce finalised from her own country ?
Also if because of good character HO refused my citizenship what will I need to apply settle status if I divorce ?
Plz need ur guidence
Thanks